Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Nine.

June 2007.

The past 5 months have been literally mind blowing and very different. First off, Sarah has been such the quietest baby. She isn't one of those baby's who keep you awake all night screaming. Sure, she would always wake up in the middle of the night, all babies do. But, she only really cries if she wants something. She's been a blessing and I'm better at this motherhood thing than I thought I'd be. I thought everything would be a disaster.

Soon after Sarah was born, we had a christening for her. John and Bailey became her godparents. The two of them love her to death and spoil her as well. Randy's also changed a little since she was born. I didn't think it would happen, but she changed him. He's a lot more calmer now than he was before, he isn't taking risks at work, hasn't screwed up all year. Word around the locker room, he isn't a total asshole like he was before. Of course, everybody loses their temper once in a while, Randy included. But he's different, I like it.

I haven't been around Raw too much lately. I've mostly been focusing on Sarah, my education, and getting back into shape so I can work again and do what I love. I'm home a lot more while Randy's off on the road. But its okay, at least I have Sarah, so I'm not going completely crazy. On Raw, Randy's been feuding with Shawn Michaels and recently taken him out with a 'career ending concussion'. Grandpa, he went and got himself blown up in a limo, I'm not sure why he thought that was a good idea, but he did.

As for my dad, back in January, right after Sarah was born, he got injured in the DX vs Rated-RKO match and has been out ever since. After he had surgery, he's just been rehabbing his quads and getting back into shape, hoping to make a return very soon. I do get to see him a lot more often now. Since I'm home a lot and he's out of work, he usually pops up every once in a while to see me and Sarah.

"You know what I love?"

I heard Randy's voice behind me. I dropped what I was doing and ran over to hug him. I jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around him

"Whats that?"

"Coming home and smelling food"

"Well, you're in luck. I just made dinner"

Randy gave me a kiss then pressed his forehead against mine, "perfect timing."

Randy put me down but I didn't let go, I kept my arms wrapped around him, "I missed you"

"I missed you too, babe. You're coming next time right?"

"Yes, I am. Now go sit down and I'll get your food"

"Where's Sarah?"

"I just put her to bed."

"I'm gonna go kiss her goodnight, I'll be back down."

I nodded my head and detached myself from him. Randy headed upstairs and I grabbed two plates. I made Lasagna for dinner, Italian cooking is my specialty. "Do you want salad?" I yelled into the other room

"Nah, just a beer"

I put a big serving of Lasagna on Randy's plate then a smaller size on mine with some salad on the side. I grabbed a beer for Randy and a bottle of water for me and headed into the living room.

"I could of helped," Randy said as he took the plates from my hand

"It's okay, I got it. How were the shows?"

"Eh, they were average. How was everything here?"

"Fine, a little lonely. But fine."

"That's why you have to keep coming with me. I get a little lonely too"

"I know and I will."

Once we were done eating I grabbed Randy another beer then I sat on his lap and faced him.

"Are you ever gonna let me marry you?"

"You haven't even asked me" I laughed

"You told me-"

"I told you, if you plan on asking, don't bother unless you have my fathers blessing"

"Which is basically saying, no don't ask."

"Randy," I crossed my arms at him, "It means a lot to me. If you love me and want to marry me then you'll get his blessing."

"Does it really mean that much for you?"

"Of course. The last thing I want is for us to get married and my father refuse to walk me down the isle."

"Screw him"

"RANDY!"

"Shh!" he put his finger to my lips, "Sarah's sleeping.. If it means that much to you, I'll try my best to get his blessing"

"And that's why I love you."

"Wanna know why else you love me?"

"Why?"

"Look," he turned his arm over to reveal a fresh new tattoo. 'Joanna' going up his forearm.

"Randy!"

"You like it, babe?"

"Yes." I kissed him happily, "I love it!"