Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Five.

It's morning and we're supposed to have breakfast with uncle Shawn, Rebecca, and Bailey. Dad left without me because I was 'taking too long', I couldn't possibly leave the room looking like crap..I might run into a hot guy!

As I come out of my room, I see Stephanie hasn't left yet. "aww, you waited for me?"

"sure did. Actually, your dad wanted us to talk."

"about what?" I ask as we start down the hall

"okay, so me and your dad are getting married in October..."

"well, I know that." I laugh

"of course. We talked about it and...how would you like to be my daughter?"

I stop in my tracks and look at her, adoption? "you want to adopt me?" I almost cry out of joy. The thought of actually having somebody to call 'mom' overwhelms me because that's something I've never had, something so many people take for granted.

"of course! If you would be okay with that, of course."

I tightly give her a hug, "you've always been my mother, since I was 9, Steph."

At the restaurant, we have breakfast and talk about the upcoming trip. We won't be in Mexico the whole time, but we'll be in various places of South America also which will be fun.

"hey look, there's Randy" Bailey whispers

I look over and he's sitting a few tables away with John Cena and Edge. He looks over at me and I smile, he gives me a slight smirk before turning away.

"so what's going on in your lives, girls?" uncle Shawn asks

"nothing." we both answer in unison

"what? No boyfriends? Crushes? Enemies?"

"she had a boyfriend for two months" dad says "she dumped him because he was too immature or something"

"he was. Hot does not trump immature. But I've got it figured out now"

"oh do you?"

"yes. Girls are far more mature than guys around their age, so for a woman to actually connect with somebody on their level, the guy has to be at least-"

"I know where this is going, watch it" dad warns

"fine, ignore my logic" I say in defeat. "anyway, whatever happened to the life-"

I'm cut off by Bailey punching me in the thigh under the table. Ouch! I hold in my yell and but stare at her wide-eyed. Was her dad not to know about the lifeguard we met at the community pool we weren't supposed to be at?

"Bailey Morgan" uncle Shawn uses her first and middle name

"I'm sorry!"

I have a little laugh at her expense, it's actually kinda funny. Then Randy walks over to our table. "what's up, hunter?" dad must of called him over. I look at him and get that feeling again.

I tune out their conversation. Me, Bailey, Steph, and Rebecca get ready up to leave. Time to get new bathing suits. "where are you going?" dad asks

"bathing suit shopping" I smirk

"can't you just wear a shirt and shorts?"

"no way, dad. See ya"

I give dad a kiss on the cheek then walk away with Bailey, leaving Steph and Rebecca to say bye to their men.

"you okay?" Bailey asks "you don't seem like your usual self"

We walk towards the exit. "have you ever wanted someone or even something so bad...that it hurt?" I ask her.

"Not somebody, but I'm sure I have with a pointless material possession."

I just shake my head at her, that would be her answer. "well that's how I feel. I can't make it go away, I'm trying so hard but I still feel like this"

We went to Victoria's Secret and shopped around. I got four swimsuits, all of which I can mix and match up when I get bored with them. I know dad won't be too pleased with what I picked out, so I bought a white cover-up to go along with it. I also got a pair of sandals, some undies, and some clothes.

We didn't board the plane until 4:30 in the afternoon. I found out the ride would take 6-7 hours, at least the WWE corporate plane has everything you can possibly need for that time and it's freakin huge! On the plane with us is Bailey, uncle Shawn, Rebecca, Randy, and John Cena.

"hey where's Cameron?" I ask Bailey. Cameron is her three year old brother.

"he's at home with his grandmother" Rebecca isn't baileys mom, but is just like a mother to her. It's kinda strange how our lives are so much alike, but her real mother is actually in her life.

I hear dad say something about not being disturbed then I see him and Steph go to the other side of the plane and shut the door. It doesn't take long to put two and two together and...ew! I look over at Randy and John, who both have the same disgusted look on their face.

"Did he just say...what I think he did?" I ask them. They both nod their heads and I shake my head. I walk all the way to the back of the plane to hang with Bailey.

"Hey, do you know who's sharing the suite with us?" I ask Bailey

"I know Cody and Amy are. Is there more?"

"Yeah. Ugh, not Amy."

"Whats wrong with Amy? I think she's sweet" Bailey says

"Shes like hated me and been rude since the day we met, screw her"

"For no reason?"

"yeah!"

I thought the plane ride would be cake, I was wrong. It's only been 2 hours and I'm going stir crazy.

"what are you girls doing?" John asks as him and Randy invite themselves into our conversation

"going bored out of our minds" I say

"us too." Randy says, taking a seat on the floor next to me. I get a little uncomfortable, which is unusual. But being so close to him makes me...weak.

"well, what do you guys suggest we do?" I ask, backing away from randy, laying down being my excuse

"ohh! Let's play spin the bottle!" Bailey suggest. We just look at her, what a ditz. Everybody needs a friend like Bailey.

"Something that doesn't involve me getting 5 to 10" John laughs

"How old are you anyway?" I ask, "Randy's age? Give or take a year."

Randy and John look at each other and laugh. "I'm three years older than Randy"

He's 26?! No way! Me and Bailey look at each other with our mouths hung open. "No way!" me and Bailey say at the same time

"way." John says with an eye roll

I don't say much through out most of the conversation. I just lay there, playing with my hair, hoping for the time to pass. Before I know it, John and Bailey are out of the room and it's just me and Randy. Great.

"hey, where'd they go?" I ask

"what's wrong?" Randy asks, totally blowing off my question. He must of sent them away.
"nothing." I tell him. "I'm fine" I smile

"you're lying. I know you well enough to know that. Being all quiet isn't you, something must be wrong. Tell me." Randy says. Over the past four months we have became pretty good friends, so he would be the one to know when I'm not myself.

"I'm fine, really" I tell him. A complete lie. He just stares at me. "fine, you're right. But it's not like we can just talk about it"

"why not?"

Because I don't exactly feel comfortable talking to you...about you. "because...you're a guy."

"oh. It's PMS. I get it"

"it's not PMS!" I yell as I hit his shoulder

"you sure?" he laughs. "I think you'll feel better if you tell me. Or at least I will, I don't wanna see you sad."

"I'm not sad" I smile. "I can't explain how I feel. So if I can't even explain it, there's no way you can help." I look up at him and make direct contact with his blue eyes. I want so bad to just reach up and kiss him...but I can't.

He says something else but I don't hear it, I don't hear anything. All I can see are his lips moving. I close my eyes and I go for it, I kiss him. Then I realize what the hell I'm doing and quickly pull away.

I let out a gasp as I put my hand over my mouth and we make eye contact, I'm such a fucking idiot. "I'm so sorry" Randy doesn't say anything, he just looks at me. Wait...he kissed me back, why? "I'm really sorry." I close my eyes and wish this was a dream, wish that never happened.

"I should of realized this was about me" Randy says, "I'm sorry"

"it's not exactly your fault. I tried not to like you, really I did. But Its hard. That was a mistake and I'm really sorry"

"don't worry about the kiss." Randy laughs. "I won't tell Hunter if you won't. I think you're a great girl and I can admit, I am attracted to you. But we're friends and that's all we can be. If things were different, like our age difference for example...then who knows? But it's not, it can't happen"

I nod my head, I know he's right. It cant happen. I wouldn't want him to get in trouble anyway. I have to admit, on top of it hurting...this really is a blow the ego. I've never been rejected before, I don't like it. "I'm gonna get some sleep. Make the ride go faster."

Randy nods his head and leaves me be. I just lay down thinking about what just happened? Did my stupid ass seriously kiss him?

The trip to Mexico was fun. I shared a suite with Bailey, Cody, Cody's other best friend, Ted DiBiase Jr., Brooke and Nick Hogan, and Amy. We all got completely wasted without our parents finding out and I made out with Ted!