Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Fifty.

August 13, 2007
Location: Madison Square Garden; New York City

"I am so nervous, why am I so nervous?"

"Calm down babe," Randy laughed, trying to comfort me, "You've done this before."

"I know, I know. I just don't know why I'm so nervous," I took a few deep breaths, "I think I'm gonna puke"

I took a look at Randy, who was trying not to laugh, but he was comforting me, which was good. I can't understand why I'm so nervous about returning to the ring tonight. It can't be because we're at Madison Square Garden, or that there's thousands of people out there. I've done this before, I'm just nervous.

"You're gonna be fine, Joanna," Randy said, "Sarah, tell mommy to quit her worrying," He said as he held Sarah in her arms

"Maybe its too soon, what about Sarah?"

"She'll be fine," Randy laughed, "You're only working televised shows, and she'll be with me when you're out there"

"Yeah, but-"

"Stop it."

I'm just overreacting and nervous. Everything's going to be fine and I'm gonna kick ass. On a funny note, there's a new storyline on Raw involving my grandfather. He has a illegitimate child fun stuff. The shows about to start right now.

All the wrestlers were to be out by the ring, surrounding it. The show started with the whole locker room surrounding the ring then Vince walked out. The crowd chanted, "Who's your daddy?!", funny stuff. Then mom walked out, she hasn't been on TV in a while. She took a mic and spoke, "One of you is my half-brother" then Vince looked at each and every wrestler trying to spot any resemblance. After that segment, there was a match with Mr. Kennedy and The Sandman.

"I'm going to get a coffee, maybe some caffeine will help me chill"

"You're gonna be great," Randy said

I took Sarah with me so Randy could get ready for tonight. I went down to catering and got some coffee and ran into John Cena in the process.

"Hey mama," He said, "And lil Mama"

"Say hi to uncle John" Cena took Sarah out of my arms and she smiled, she loves her uncle Cena, "Whats up?"

"Not much, just getting ready to beat your boyfriends ass tonight"

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

"You ready for your big return tonight?"

"I don't know. I was really nervous earlier. But, I'm fighting Kelly Kelly, piece of cake right?"

"Haha, definitely. Nothing to be nervous about at all."

"Shit, I have to get ready!"

"I can watch Sarah while you're out there. Ya know, if Randy wants to watch from the gorilla position"

"Really? It's no problem?"

"Of course not, mama. Go do your thing"

"Thanks," I gave John a hug, "Are you gonna watch mommy beat the crap out of Kelly?" I asked Sarah as I gave her a kiss

I went back to Randy's locker room to get ready for the show, "John has Sarah, so you can watch from the curtain"

"Okay, cool."

After getting ready, me and Randy headed out.

"Still nervous?" Randy asked me

"A little, it's been a while"

"You're gonna kick ass"

Kelly Kelly came went out first and i waited for Lillian Garcia to make the announcement

"And making her return to the ring, Joanna Helmsley!"

The crowd cheered as my entrance music hit and I made my way out to the ring. Staying on TV while pregnant turned out to be a good idea, the fans still remember and like me.

"Good luck," Kelly said with a smirk before the bell rung

Sure, Kelly was a babyface on television, but backstage it was no secret the two of us don't like each other.

Our match was basically a squash match, meaning in less than 5 minutes I beat her. Kelly is more known for stripping and not her wrestling, which she sucks at by the way. But, I told grandpa I wanted to earn everything, work my way up to the top. Unfortunately for Kelly, shes on the bottom. Nothing she's not used to though

"You did great, babe!" Randy said as I returned backstage

"It wasn't that great," I laughed, "didn't even break a sweat"

Randy wrapped his arm around me as we walked back to his locker room.

"Was she good?"

"Of course she was, fell asleep right after the two of you left,"

John took Sarah to Randy's locker room so she was here when we got back. I'm still not too sure about her always being on the road with us. But she's still very little so it shouldn't be a problem. Most of us are like family around here and everyone just loves her. Sarah is always with us, unless my mother kidnaps her.

"Now what do we do?" randy asked as john left

"Hm. I don't know."

"Come here," Randy grabbed me and pulled me on his lap, he was already sitting down on the black leather couch, "when we go home, my moms gonna take Sarah overnight so we can be alone"

"We're always alone at night. She's asleep"

"Trust me on this one, okay? Its a surprise"

"Surprise? Now I'm excited!"