Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Fifty-Two.

I should of asked if he got my fathers blessing, but instead I screamed, drawing even more attention to us, "Yes yes yes yes!!!!"

I stopped myself from jumping up and down but I felt like I was ready to explode with joy and excitement. Randy stood up, smiled, and kissed me.

"Looks like you wont be needing this," Randy slid off my promise ring and put it in his pocket, then he replaced it with my new engagement ring. I leaned in to kiss him again and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him. The people around us clapped and cheered, embarrassing me just a little

We walked away holding hands, "I take it you got my fathers blessing?"

"Oh, trust me, I got it..."

***FLASHBACK***

"Can I talk to you, Hunter?" Randy asked Triple H

"I guess. Whats up, Orton?"

"I know this is a long shot and you hate me"

"This is true, now cut to the chase kid"

"I wanna marry Joanna. but she wont say yes without your blessing. I'd really like to move on and start my life with Joanna and my daughter, you're the one thing standing in my way"

"Wow, Orton. For once in your life you're acting like a man. You're right, I don't like you. But my daughter loves you and I want her to be happy. You, for some reason, make her happy"

"So?"

"Yes, you have my blessing to marry Joanna. Don't hurt her."

***END FLASHBACK***

"Oh, Randy. I love you," I told him, "Even if he said no, I still would of married you,"

"Really?"

"Of course! Just the fact you asked means a lot to me,"

Randy smiled, "I'm gonna make you so happy,"

"You already make me happy," I smiled back

The next morning, I called my mother. I got out of bed and went downstairs, Randy was still asleep.

"Hello?" She answered, I heard Aurora in the background, she must of been getting her breakfast

"Mom!" I said loudly

"Everything okay, Joanna?"

"I'm getting married!" I said happily, "Randy asked me to marry him!"

"Oh, Joanna! That's great! Congratulations! I have to throw you an engagement party!"

I smiled wide, "The ring is princess cut, just like I always wanted. And it's beautiful and like gigantic! I have to send you a picture. I have to call Bailey and Kayla and tell them, I love you!"

"I love you too, sweetie"

I hung up with my mom and called Bailey, not before taking a picture of the ring and sending it to mom.

"Hello?" Uncle Shawn answered the phone

"Hey Uncle Shawn, is Bailey home?" I asked

"At this time in the morning? I'd really hope so, I'll get her for you,"

"Thanks," I waited on the line until I heard somebody pick up the phone, "BAILEY!"

"Whoa, to early in the morning to be yelling, hun. What's up?"

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!"

"To Randy...?"

"Of course, asshole!" She still didn't like him

"Well, if that's what you want...." She trailed off, "I'm kidding. Congrats, I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, I'm so excited! I can't wait for you to see the ring, I would send a picture, but it just doesn't do it justice,"

"Well, me and my dad will be at the pay-per-view on Sunday. You can show me then and we can catch up,"

"Sounds great. Think I'd be a bit too much asking Cody to be one of the bridesmaids?"

"Oh, just a little," She laughed

After I got off the phone with Bailey, I called up Kayla. Basically, I said the same thing I did in my last two conversations. I placed my phone on the counter and felt Randy's arms wrap around me from behind, "It's not even 10am yet and you're on the phone telling your friends,"

"What'd you expect?" I ask as I turn around

"Exactly this," Randy smiled before giving me a kiss
♠ ♠ ♠
Image