Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Fifty-Five

Another city, another RAW. We just arrived at the arena, I'm driving the rental car because Randy wanted to sleep. Cody is also with us, sleeping of course. Sarah isn't with us though, mom decided to keep her home with her and Rory. It was a good idea too, we're going to be doing a lot of travel these next few days, hardly any time to sleep.

"Guys, wake up. We're here," I said out loud. No response from either of them, "Cody! Randy! Wake up!"

I ended up having to throw things at them, they finally got up. I put my hood up as I got out of the car. We got our stuff out of the back and headed inside. Randy grabbed my hand and rushed me inside, avoiding the fans. Randy knew if he made eye contact with any of them, he'd most likely be out there forever signing stuff.

"Are we even getting a hotel?" I asked Randy

"Nope, gotta drive to the next city right after the show," He said

"Oh, joy," We entered his dressing room. No time to relax though. Its early, which means we still have stuff to do

"Whats the plans?" Randy asked

"I have a radio interview to plug tonight's show. Then I have a meeting with Vince and some people from the board about plans for Wrestlemania video packages,"

"Mania already?"

"Yup. We have that signing before the show. Somewhere between that, gotta eat and hit the gym,"

"I got some interviews today. Hopefully we can meet up for lunch at some point,"

"Yeah, hopefully. If not, I'll see you at the signing,"

"Today's gonna blow," Randy said as he wrapped his arms around me

"I know," I said, "Lets get regular jobs like normal people,"

"We wouldn't be us if we were like normal people,"

"True,"

"I gotta go, though. I'll see you later, Jo," Randy leaned in and kissed me

"See ya,"

I had to get ready. I looked down at what I was wearing. Seemed perfectly fine for a radio interview. Not so much for a company meeting, even if the boss is family. So I changed into jeans, I can always wear sweats whenever I hit the gym

I waited for one of the car's to arrive, the driver took me where I had to go, a radio station in Cleveland, Ohio. I met with the radio hosts and DJs. I talked with them before going on air and we took some pictures. I grabbed a pair of headphones and put them on as we went live

"WWE Diva, Joanna Helmsley has joined us. Joanna, say hi to all the fans listening,"

"Whats up, guys?" I said into the mic

"Joanna's gonna be hanging with us for the hour, also taking some of your calls as well. Joanna, excited for the show tonight?"

"Definitely, I love the Cleveland crowd, the fans are awesome,"

"So what's going on tonight for you?"

"Tonight, I'm taking on Mickie James. After I beat her, I'll be another step closer to the Woman's Championship,"

"Cocky, are we?"

"Confident," I said in my 'bad girl' voice

"Joanna, you are the youngest person on the roster, right?"

"That's right,"

"How is that for you? Being around a lot of older wrestlers,"

"Well, half of the wrestlers, I've known since I was little. Even when I was little, I'd always hang around backstage, so not much has changed,"

"Whats the best part about working for the WWE?"

"Um. The best thing for me.... I get to work with Cody Rhodes. Me and him have been best friends since I was three years old. It's great getting to work with him,"

"And now we have some questions from callers. Caller number one, whats your question?" The Host said

"Hi, Joanna, I'm Rachel and I wanted to know who was your favorite woman's wrestler growing up and who are some of your favorites now?" The caller asked

"Hi, Rachel. My all-time favorite woman's wrestler is Lita. I thought she was just the greatest, her move set was just so awesome. She even trained me before she retired. Right now, my favorites in the locker room are Melina, Michelle McCool, and Beth Phoenix."

I took a couple more questions and even gave out tickets to Raw. I headed back to the arena, grabbed my laptop out of my bag and headed into the conference room where I was meeting Vince and two people from the board. I was actually a bit early so I decided to call my mother,

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey mom, how's Sarah?" I asked

"Hey, Jo. She's fine, just put her down for a nap actually, she's been a little fussy about her teeth but other than that, she's great,"

"That's good. I'm waiting to have a meeting with Grandpa about Wrestlemania,"

"Hopefully yours wasn't as long as mine was, it took literally hours,"

I sighed, "Hope not. I still have to eat, go to the gym, and there's a signing before the show,"

"Oh boy, long day huh?"

"One of those days where you don't even get a hotel,"

After my conversation with mom, Vince and the other two guys from the board were here and ready for the meeting. I stood up and shook all three of their hands, "How are you, guys?"

"Great," The two men answered. I didn't bother to learn their names much, there were so many people on the board.

The meeting wasn't very long at all, which was a good thing. I had other stuff to do today. On top of everything I have to do today, I still have homework that needs to get done. Damn college degree.

"Hey, Joanna," Maria Kanellis said when I ran into her

"Hey, girl. Whats up?"

"I'm starving. Wanna grab something to eat?"

"Sounds like a good idea,"

We took my rental car and headed to a restaurant not far from the arena. Turns out, Randy Orton and CM Punk had some interviews together and they're finally done, they're now joining us for lunch. Phil (cm punk) had a seat next to Maria, who happens to be his girlfriend

"Such a fucking whore," Maria said

"Who's a whore?" Randy asked

"Kelly Kelly," I answered for her

"Yeah, Phil," Maria started, "Apparently you're not the only one she's after,"

"You too, Randy?" Phil asked

"You, me, half the roster," Randy shrugged his shoulders, "I don't see the whole big deal,"

"You won't see the big deal until you have to work with her and she starts creeping on you," I told him, "I got rid of Stacy, I'll get rid of her next,"

"Calm down, babe," Randy said

"Women," Phil rolled his eyes

The four of us hit the gym before headed to the signing. It was me, Randy, John Cena, Kelly Kelly, CM Punk, Michelle McCool, and Cody. Maria was along for the ride though, not wanting Kelly anywhere near her boyfriend. My friend Kayla was here also, she's been traveling with John and they're now an official couple.

"Are you and John riding with me and Randy tonight?" I asked Kayla as I got ready for my match against Mickie James

"Yeah, John said he wanted to ride with Randy tonight," Kayla said, "He apparently 'misses his boy' or something,"

"Haha, that sounds like John,"

I warmed up a bit before it was time to go to the gorilla position. My match was right after John Cena's interview talking about his match with Randy this coming Sunday. Randy was on earlier 'via satellite' claiming to be in Chicago waiting for him, but he's really here, ready to attack John at the end of his match later in the show.

I beat Mickie James in my match, making me another step closer to becoming the champion. I know I'll have to go through Beth Phoenix to get the belt, should be a battle. In the main event, John beat Mr. Kennedy, Randy came down and attacked him, giving him an RKO off the announce table. Unfortunately, John got injured.

"Wasn't your fault," John told Randy through his pain as the medic checked him out, "Happened during the match,"

"Whats torn?" Randy asked

"Pectoral muscle,"

"Ouch. See ya next year, John" I said

We stayed a little longer with John and Kayla but we soon had to get on the road if we wanted to make it to the next town and have time for sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joanna's Ring Outfit Image