Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty

The noise from the hall woke up me and Randy. All we heard was yelling and screaming. Obviously, somebody is being a belligerent drunk. If these people wake up Sarah, I'll be jacked. I got out of bed and opened the hotel room door, walking into the hall to see what was going on. It was Kelly, Alicia Fox, Eve, and the Bellas. Those five bitches kiss Kelly's ass because she's a fan favorite or some shit, whatever.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, making them stop. They were just hanging out in the hallway of the hotel for what reason?

"Just having some drinks!" Kelly said happily

"Okay, well its 3am. Can you take it in your room? My daughter is in there sleeping and if she wakes up, I'll raise hell,"

Kelly agreed, she was the ring leader of that little group after all. I'm not in the mood to deal with her drunk ass, so she seriously better go to her room. I closed the door and climbed back into bed

"Who's out there?" Randy asked

"Kelly, the reject twins, Alica, and Eve," I said, "Kelly is fucking wasted,"

"Who the fuck parties in the hallway?"

"Those stupid ass bitches,"

"Ugh," Randy shook his head. He pulled me in close and I rested my head on his chest, "Go back to sleep, babe,"

Not even twenty minutes later, I hear screaming and loud bitches yet again. What else do I hear? Sarah crying. "Son of a bitch!" I pulled the covers off me and stormed out of bed, "You get Sarah, I'll deal with Kelly," I told Randy

I swung the door open to see these six bitches a couple feet away, acting like drunk idiots.

"YO! What the fuck is the deal?!" I yelled at them

"What?" Kelly asked with a laugh, she really pissed me the fuck off

"Are you fuckin' stupid? I asked you nicely the first time to take that shit to your room. You woke up my daughter you dumb ass bitch,"

"Sorry about your daughter, whatever. I don't have to listen to you, I do whatever the fuck I want," Kelly laughed, inches from my face

By this time, some of the hotel room doors are opened. Luckily, this whole floor is full of wrestlers only. I'm a ticking time bomb when it comes to Kelly and I'm about to blow

"Bitch!" I got right in her face, "Did you fuckin' forget, bitch? Did you forget? I run things around here, not you!"

"Please, I can get whatever I want around here. You're no threat to me. I'll take your job, I'll take your spot, I'll take your boyfriend. Now, I'm gonna go to bed whenever I want to, thanks,"

Before I knew it, Cody was right behind me. He knows me too well. If it wasn't for him, I would of definitely hit her, "Listen you stupid motherfuckin ugly ass cunt, what I say goes! If I want you out, if I want all six of you bitches out of this company it will happen. Don't fuck with me Kelly, you don't wanna. You know what I did with Stacy? I beat her ass then I sent her packing and I'LL GET RID OF YOUR BITCH ASS JUST AS QUICK!"

Cody was standing in between us, trying to calm the situation while others looked on. Randy was in the hotel room with Sarah, not wanting to leave her by herself and definitely not wanting to bring her out here, "Eve, please. Take Kelly to bed and stay there. Get the hell out of the hallway,"

Eve agreed and took Kelly back to her room, the other girls scattered as well.

"You alright?" Cody asked

"Yeah. I asked that girl nicely already if she could go to her room with that because Sarah's asleep. She said yeah, sure. I thought everything was cool. 20 fucking minutes later I hear them in the hall and they wake up Sarah." I told him what happened

"If she's trying to get on your good side, she's doing a horrible job,"

"That'll never happen," I shook my head, "I'm going to bed, see ya in a few"

I headed back to my room and closed the door. I was pissed but I fell right asleep, hopefully Sarah isn't cranky in the morning.

"Mama mama mama mama," I heard as I woke up, Sarah was in my face and she was saying my name! "Mama mama mama!,"

"You said Mama!" I said happily as I sat up, "Oh, you made my day so much better!" I said as I gave her a hug, "Ya hear that Randy? She said my name!"

"I know," Randy said as he came out of the bathroom in a towel, "She's been saying it since she woke up, so I stuck her in your face so I could shower,"

I just laughed, "Where are you going?"

"To the gym with John and Mike, just for like a half hour,"

"I don't understand why you guys shower beforehand," I said, "Okay. I'm going to breakfast with my parents and the girls. So, meet us there?"

"Yeah, we will," Randy said as he leaned down and kissed me. He was already dressed and ready to go

"Don't forget, we're going to the beach,"

"Yes, ma'am,"

Randy left and I got out of bed. I gave Sarah a quick bath and got her dressed for the day. Then I turned the TV on and put her in her crib while I showered. I was in my towel, brushing my hair as there was a knock on the door, "WHO IS IT?" I yelled

"Open up, you sexy bitch!" It was Maryse, I answered the door and she had Kayla with her

"Good, you guys are here. Green and white bikini or blue and white?"

"Green and white," They both answered at once, "How was last night with Kelly?"

"Put it this way, she's lucky Cody was there."

I got dressed and we went to the restaurant to meet up with My parents and Rory. They were already seated at the table, we walked over and had a seat. I took off my sunglasses as the waiter walked over, "Can I get you ladies anything to drink?"

"Coffee. Please." I said, I was still tired. I was the cranky one, not Sarah

"Same," The other two answered

"I like how I'm having breakfast with a bunch of women," dad said

"Well, if we wait about 15 more minutes, Randy, John, and Mike will be here," I said

"Yeah, sure." Dad agreed, "So I heard something happened last night with you and Kelly?"

"She was disgustingly drunk last night, like 3 in the morning. With her little group of followers. She woke up Sarah after I asked her to knock it off, I went off on her," I explained, "She started running her mouth, acting like she was the boss or something and I had to knock her back down to reality,"

"Did you hit her?" Mom asked

"Almost. Cody got in the middle, luckily for her. I just wanted to wrap my hands around her neck and slam her against the wall,"

"Lucky for you, you didn't hit her," Dad said, "Vince isn't gonna take the two of you fighting. He also has to be fair,"

"I know, I know," I agreed as I sipped my coffee, "We'll be back,"

Me and Maryse stepped outside the restaurant to have a quick smoke before we ate, we were also waiting for the guys to get here as well.

"Why do they have to work out on their day off?" Maryse asked

"I think its an addiction, like crack," I laughed. Before I knew it, somebody was standing in front of me. Kelly.

"Can we talk?" She asked

"I have nothing to say to you," I told her, "And I don't wanna hear what you have to say either,"

"Please," She said

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

"I'm really sorry about last night, I was drunk and-"

"Stop, Barbie, just stop. You and me do not like each other. Don't blame your rudeness on being drunk. Alcohol just gave you the courage to say what's on your mind. You are rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate to other people. If we really have to work together, the best thing you can do is stay out of my way, don't act like a bitch and don't talk to my fiancee," I saw Randy, John, and Mike walking up to us, "I have nothing else to say,"

We all walked back into the restaurant and took our seats, "What was that about?" Randy asked

"Nothing important," I said, "Anyway, is our food almost done?"

"Waiter said it would be out in five minutes," Mom said. We asked them what they wanted beforehand, that way we wouldn't have to wait much longer

"Oh, guess what!" I said to everyone, "Sarah finally said by name!"

"Congratulations," John said, "She's already mastered 'dada'. She knows me and Cody's names, she might as well know yours,"

"Jerk off," I said, "And she called you 'don', that's hardly your name."

"She knows my name, too," Maryse said, " She calls me Reese."

How she learned all their names before mine is still a mystery. Maybe Randy's right, she's just fucking with me, haha.

"So when are you ready to pop?" Kayla asked mom, she's huge

"August," Mom said, "I can't wait,"

"I feel like you just had Rory," I told her

"I kinda did," She laughed, "We're having another girl,"

"That's three daughters for you, Hunter. Can't you produce boys?" Randy teased

"I don't know, Orton. Can you?" Dad challenged

"I don't know, but there's only one way to find out,"

"Oh god, stop it you two!" I said. My fiancee and dad talking about Randy making babies with me, no. Just awkward.

"What else is going on in your lives?" Mom asked

"Have you told them bout Ted?" Mike (the Miz) asked

I kicked him under the table. And I thought the last conversation was awkward, "What? That you made out with him five years ago and Orton's all butthurt over it?" Dad asked

"Yes! Exactly," I agreed. That didn't stop John and Mike from laughing, obviously insinuating that the make out wasn't all.

"What?" Dad asked

"Ya know what, it's not important. Nor is it your business or something you really wanna hear," I said, "And I thought this was awkward the first time around,"

"I wanna know," Dad said

"Oh, Ted stole your daughters innocence at the age of 15 in Mexico, thats all," Randy said

"WHAT!"

"That's what I said," Randy said

"You have no reason to be mad," I said to Randy, "And you- look, it was a long time ago, let it go," I told dad with a smile

"I can't believe I'm saying this. But there's somebody I dislike more than Orton,"

"I'm glad we're making progress, Hunter,"

"Mom! Make them stop!" I said

After breakfast, we split up from my parents. Me, Maryse, Kayla, John, Randy, and Mike all headed to the beach. We're in California because we have a show here tomorrow night, and it's beautiful outside. We played in the water with Sarah, she seems to really like the ocean and the sand. Then she was stolen by John and Kayla, which was alright. Randy and I needed our alone time as well.

"My fiancee is so hot," Randy said as he grabbed me, pulling me in close, "And looks good in green," he said as his hand went to my butt

"I think it's the illusion of me half naked more than the color," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck

"Okay, that's true," He smirked before throwing me into the water, it was a shallow part. I grabbed him and pulled him down with me, "That wasn't part of the plan!"

I laughed at him, "I always win," I said as he helped me up, we were both covered in water and sand

"Let me help you," Randy grinned as he wiped the sand off my butt, "Nope, still there!"

"Lets keep this PG," I laughed, "Or PG-13,"

I looked over and Kelly sat in eye view of us, her and Eve. I thought I told her to stay away from me. It was as if she was around me on purpose. Come on now, there's a whole fucking beach!

"Lets get Rated-R,"

"I don't know," I said, "Some people might wanna watch,"

Randy knew exactly who I was talking about, "Let them. Closest they'll get to the real thing," He said before grabbing my ass and lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to laugh, "I love you, you know that?"

I nodded my head and smiled, "Mhm. That's why we're getting married,"

"And having lots more babies!"

Randy put me down and I looked right at Kelly. We made eye contact and she didn't budge, "Hi, Kelly," I smiled before walking away with Randy.