Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-One

We have a pay-per-view tonight in San Diego, California. WWE One Night Stand. I'm taking on Mickie James in a submission match and my championship is on the line. Randy, however, is fighting my dad in a last man standing match. Randy's been trying to win back the WWE Championship, tonight he's booked to win it back. I think I'm more excited than he is.

"Wanna order room service for breakfast? Or do you wanna go out?" Randy asked

"Lets go out, just the three of us though," I told him. Randy agreed, he got Sarah dressed while I got dressed as well. We headed to iHop, so I can eat like a pig before my championship match tonight

"Think you should slow down on the food, babe?" Randy asked, "Are you pregnant?"

I laughed at him, "No, I need lots of energy for tonight's match,"

"If you say so, babe. Speaking of being pregnant-"

"Not so fast," I said as I fed Sarah, "I am the women's champion, I'm on top right now. No,"

"But-"

"And I wanna wait until we're married this time,"

"Why? We're practically already married, have been for a while,"

"I don't wanna be pregnant in a wedding dress. That has white trash wedding written all over it,"

Randy laughed, "I guess you're right. So when are we planning this?"

"Tuesday when we get home, we can start,"

"Can't you do all the work and I'll just show up,"

"No. You're not getting off that easy," I told him, "I already told you before. You decided to marry me, now you have to deal with everything that goes with it,"

"I'm all for eloping if you are,"

"Not a chance, Randy,"

The day we pretty uneventful. We got a work out in at the gym and spent most of the day with Sarah. We were now at the arena, getting ready for the show. John and Maryse were in our dressing room, Maryse we helping me pick out my outfits for tonight. I heeded ring gear to wrestle in and an outfit for when I accompany Randy to the ring

"I like this one the best," Maryse said, I looked at the outfit and I agreed with her, so that was settled. I picked out another outfit for later and just hung out until it was time for the show.

"I'll be watching," Randy said as he gave me a hug. I was dressed in my ring gear and waiting behind the curtain for our match to start. Randy and Sarah will be watching backstage

"Get ready to tap, Mickie," I teased her

"I'm gonna send you crying to you daddy," She told me with a laugh. Her theme music hit and we hugged it out before she went out there.

My theme music then started to play, I gave Randy and Sarah kisses before going through the curtain, "Making her way to the ring, from Greenwich, Connecticut. She is the WWE Women's Champion, Joanna Helmsley!" I got my boos and I got my cheers. I handed the referee my championship and the bell was rung

"There goes Joanna! She has Mickie in the Sharpshooter" Jerry commented on our match

"Tap, Mickie," I told her, letting the mic's around the ring pick up my voice, "TAP OR I'LL BREAK IT!" she held on a little longer, "TAP!"

"Mickie Tapped, she's tapping out!" JR said. The bell was rung and I let go of her, leaving her lying in the ring in pain

I snatched my belt from the referee as I was announced the winner, "The winner of the match and STILL the WWE Women's Champion, Joanna Helmsley!" I stood over Mickie and mocked her before walking to the back

"I need Ice," I complained as soon as I walked backstage, Randy and Sarah were waiting for me

"What happened?"

"Mick dropped me on my head, its been hurting ever since,"

"Wanna get checked out?"

"No, just ice," I said as I took Sarah, "Get it, please. I'll be waiting in the room,"

"Okay,"

I walked into our dressing room and sat on the couch with Sarah, "Mama's head hurts,"

It came time for Randy's match, I was recovered from my throbbing headache for the most part. I changed into a different outfit earlier, my outfit for Randy's match. We left Sarah with John and Kayla, the two of them seem to be a really happy couple.

"What are you wearing?" Dad asked as we stood, waiting to go out, "Those look like stripper clothes!"

I laughed at him, "Dad, strippers don't wear pants!"

"Good luck out there, Hunter," Randy said, knowing he was winning

"You too, Orton," Dad said, knowing he was gonna beat the shit out of him

The match got underway, both of them beating the crap out of each other. Being the heel Randy is, he ducked out of the ring a couple of times and hid between the ropes. That didn't stop dad from going after him though.

Randy came at dad, dad dodged it and sent Randy over the ropes. OUCH! Randy didn't break his fall right, he sat up slightly, holding himself. He looked legit hurt, "I think I broke my collarbone," I heard him tell the ref, SHIT. Oh dad, please, please, end the match. I looked dad straight in the face, letting him know this was serious. The match was still in progress so I couldn't go over to help Randy. Dad got out his signature sledgehammer and went to strike Randy with it. It was fake of course, but that's the only thing that would quickly sell the 10 count.

Dad's music hit as the referee got to 10. I quickly ran over to Randy to see if he was okay. He wasn't okay nor was he happy. Dad was in the ring, ignoring the situation, acting like 'king' because he won the match, "It's broken," Randy told me. I knew as soon as we got to the back, he'd be cursing up a storm. The medics came out to help Randy to the back, but he didn't want them touching him, he was that pissed.

They gave him his breathing room as we walked to the back, the fans cheered him on, just like they do any injured wrestler who gets hurt. Randy wasn't having it though, he started yelling and got in a fans face. I grabbed his arm, the one without the broken collarbone and pulled him up the ramp with me. That screaming wasn't an act, that was real.

"I am so fucking pissed off," Randy told me as we got back to the trainers room

"It could be worse," I tried to cheer him up, "You could need surgery or you could've torn something,"

"Not the point," He said, trying not to raise his voice to me, "I was supposed to win tonight. I was supposed to be on top of my game, I was supposed to get this big push and now its ruined,"

I sighed, it didn't really matter what I said. He's pissed and he has every right to be. The trainer checked him out to confirm his broken collarbone. But like I said before, it could be worse, "Fuckin bullshit,"

"So you'll be out for the summer, it'll go by so fast. You'll be back in no time, like you weren't even gone," I looked at him, "I'm not helping, am I?"

"I love you for trying, though," He said, "If anyone can make me feel better, its you. And Sarah,"

"It's gonna be okay,"