Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-Five

Randy's been back on Raw for the last couple of weeks, it feels great to have him here. He hasn't wrestled any matches yet, he's been cutting promos and doing backstage segments. Mostly ragging on Cody and Ted, transitioning into their stable eventually. It's November 3rd, 2008 and we're in Tampa, Florida tonight.

"Where's Sarah?"

"Maryse and Mike took her away from me," I told Randy as I laid on the leather couch in our dressing room, "There's perks to having our friends love Sarah,"

"Whats that?" Randy asked as he sat on the couch, hovering over me, "They can steal her away so we can-" I covered his mouth and started to laugh, "Oh, that's right, you vowed to never sleep with me again. I don't know how you expect me to marry you if you won't have sex with me,"

I couldn't stop laughing, "I changed my mind," I told him, "Your new tattoos are growing on me,"

Randy started getting those tattoo sleeves he talked about...like two years ago. He's finally decided to do it, "I knew you'd like them. Just had to get used to them," Randy said

"I think they're kinda hot. They make you even more sexy,"

"Really? Didn't think that was possible," I rolled my eyes at him, typical Randy, "I have to go work out though, babe. It's my first match since spring,"

"No," I protested, pulling on his arm, "We're alone and you're leaving me. What the hell?"

"I need to get a work out in, baby. You can come with me,"

"No," I sat up and started to kiss his neck, "You can work out on top of me,"

Randy grinned, "Even better," I pulled off his shirt and pulled him down on top of me. Randy laid between my legs with a tight grip on my thighs as his mouth attacked my neck, "You don't waste any time, do ya?"

"I'm really horny, baby," I said as I unbuttoned his jeans and started pushing them down. Randy's pants were halfway down when I felt his hard dick against me. I was wearing yoga pants so there wasn't much fabric between us. Randy tried pulling my pants down but we were interrupted. Fuck.

"Ms. Levesque? Your grandfather wants to see you, says its urgent," one of the runners old me

"I'm busy, I'll see him later!" I tried making him go away. Vince was the LAST person I wanted on my mind while I tried to screw my fiancee.

"Ms. Levesque, he won't take no for an answer. He says he needs you in his office right now,"

I sighed, "What does he want?" I was getting a little annoyed, yelling at him through the door. I can usually make these guys go away, but not when Gramps sends them

"I'm not sure, Miss. He said it was urgent,"

I pushed Randy off me, "I'm sorry,"

"Ugh, go," Randy told me, "I'll just sit here with blue balls, thanks,"

"It's not my fault," I told him, "Blame Vince,"

"You go see what Vince wants, I'm gonna go work out once I recover from pain,"

"I'm sorry," I pouted, "I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise,"

"All night," Randy said

I gave him a kiss before fixing myself and walking out of the door. I sent the runner on his way, I didn't need a fucking escort to Vince's office. I pushed open the door and saw Vince in here with mom and dad,

"What?" I asked rudely

"Nice attitude," Vince said

"I'm here," I informed him in the same rude tone, "What do you want?"

"Oh, we must of interrupted something," Dad laughed

"GET TO IT!" I complained

"There's somebody who wants to meet you," Mom said

I laughed, "Seriously? That was so urgent? You interrupted me having sex because somebody wanted to meet me?"

"Ew," Dad said, "EW! This is important, Jo. Really. I don't know how you're gonna react so we're gonna give the two of you some privacy,"

I was absolutely confused. But the three of them left Vince's office. I was ticked, what the hell is going on? A few minutes later the door opened and in walked a girl. She looked like a teenager.

"Hi," She said shyly. She must be a fan, so I put a smile on

"Hi," I said sweetly, "Whats your name?"

"Alyssa," She answered, "Alyssa Malloy,"

"Nice to meet you, so do you want an autograph?"

"Not exactly," She answered. What? Then why the hell did you interrupt me? "This may come to a shock, I totally understand if you don't believe me either. But... there's no easy way to say this,"

"Say it,"

"I'm about 99% sure that you're my sister,"

What? I stood there speechless. Sister? Is this for real? Or is this some crazy fan? No, Vince wouldn't let some crazy obsessed fan back here if this was some kind of joke or a scam.

"What? What did you say?" I asked her, stunned

"My mom's name is Melanie Walker. It's been a while since I've seen her, but she told me I have a sister and her name is Joanna Levesque. You're the only Joanna Levesque that I found who was born in Connecticut, I know this sounds weird but-"

"No," I stopped her, "Sounds about right. Um.. Melanie Walker is my biological mother. I guess she's still a dead beat,"

"I'm sorry if this is weird for you. It's just that, I'm an only child. Then I found out I had a sister... I just wanted to know you,"

I have a sister. An actual sibling who isn't under five years old. This is strange? How am I really supposed to react to this? She looks genuine and sincere.

"Its ok," I smiled, "I was an only child, too. Up until two years ago, but I was 18 when my first little sister was born. I didn't grow up with any siblings, how old are you?"

"I'm fifteen,"

She's 5 years younger than me, that's it. I've had a sister since I was five years old and had no idea, "Sit down, tell me about yourself,"

"I don't really have much to say. I'm from Bridgeport," a sister who wasn't living that far away from me either, way to go mother, "I live with my dad. He works a lot, always goes away on business. My aunt looks after me from time to time,"

"What are you doing in Tampa?" I asked

"Dad's business. When I learned you worked for the WWE, I was hoping to catch you at a Bridgeport show, but its been difficult. I've followed the WWE travel schedule and saw we would be in Florida at the same time. I begged my dad for tickets and passes,"

"Wow," I told her, "Wow. So...what about your social life? Boys?"

"I'm pretty average in high school. I'm not a loner but I'm not extremely popular either. I get good grades, have a nice group of friends. I've never actually had an official boyfriend either,"

I nodded my head. She's different from me when I was in high school. I was smart but was an underachiever. I was on the cheerleading squad, extremely popular but that was probably because my dad was on TV. She hasn't had a boyfriend yet? God bless her, that means she's most likely a virgin. I, on the other hand, lost my virginity when I was her age!

"It's funny. We grew up living a half hour away from each other and had no idea,"

"Thanks, mom," She said sarcastically, looks like she might have my attitude, "So how about you?"

"Me? Uhh.. I grew up in Greenwich. Since my dad works for this company, I was always on the road with him. Even in high school, I would do it part time in the class room, the other part on the road,"

"Wow? Really? That must of been awesome!"

I laughed, "Yeah. It was. I was a cheerleader in high school and I loved to party. The woman you met, Stephanie. She's been my mom for a long time but we made that official when she adopted me when I was in high school. I eventually started working for the company, are you a wrestling fan?" I told her, not wanting to reveal every detail of my life

"I know who John Cena is. And all of the top guys. I honestly only watch it for the stars of the show,"

I laughed, she definitely wasn't a fan, "John's one of my best friends. So, you made your dad purchase tickets and passes just to meet me?"

"Yeah," She nodded, "It was the only way I knew how,"

I nodded my head at her, "Lets walk to my dressing room. Maybe you can meet Randy if he's still in there," I said as we walked down the hall

"Orton!?"

"He's my fiance.. We have a daughter named Sarah, she'll be two in January,"

"I have a niece?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "You do," I pushed open the door but nobody was in here. I frowned and took a seat on the couch. I opened up my laptop to reveal my background, a picture of the three of us, "That's Randy and Sarah,"

"You're engaged to Randy Orton? My cousin is obsessed with him," Alyssa laughed, "And she's adorable! Where is she?"

"She's around here somewhere with one of my friends don't worry, you'll meet her,"

"Okay. So how did you and Randy meet?"

I laughed. How did I not see this question coming? I wonder how she'll react to the whole situation, because its a hell of a situation, "Well. Me and Randy met when I was 14 and he was 22. We were both turning the next age that year-"

"Oh, this is gonna be a good story," Alyssa laughed

"Basically, Randy was in my dads stable, Evolution."

"I remember that!

"Yeah," I laughed, "It was lust at first sight for me. I thought he was the hottest thing ever. Of course, he's a cocky bastard and knew I liked him. He'd make fun of me all the time for it, but told me I basically had no chance. We were friends for a while though, he even saved me from being raped,"

"Wow! That's insane!"

"That's another story though. Anyway, We started dating when I was 16 and we've been dating ever since. We're engaged now and have a daughter,"

"Back up! Your dad...he was cool with this?"

"Hell no!" I cracked up, "He tried everything to keep us apart. We kept it secret for a whole year but it got out once i beat the hell out of the whore trying to steal him away. Him and Randy beat the hell out of each other, he tried getting Randy fired. Nothing would work, me and my dad weren't on the best of terms at that point and I regret that,"

"But everything's okay now, right?"

"Everything's great between me and my dad. Him and Randy are still working on it, though,"

The door pushed open and in walked Randy and John. I looked over at Alyssa and her eyes were wide, "What Vince want, babe? Oh, hi?"

"Randy, John. This is Alyssa, my uh... sister."