Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-Six

"Your sister?" Randy asked, "Are you kidding?"

"No, man," John cut in, "They kind of look alike,"

"Yeah, you're right,"

"It's the features, the look. They get that from their mother, where ever the fuck she's from," John finished

"Brazil," I told John, "Anyway, this is her,"

"Nice to meet you, I'm John," John said to her as he extended his hand. I looked at Alyssa, she almost froze. Randy introduced himself also.

"We can talk some more, I'll show you around," I told Alyssa as we got up from the couch and left the room

"You are so lucky," She told me, "Really lucky,"

I laughed, "I don't think so, but thanks,"

"No. You're getting married to that man! He is like god!"

"Please, don't let him hear you say that. He's so full of himself already, he'll never shut up about it."

"Sorry," Alyssa laughed, "And then there's John. HOT. Are you friends with CM Punk, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase?"

I smiled widely, "I've been friends with Cody since I was five. He's one of my best friends,"

"Wow, that's so cool! So I take it you don't find him hot?"

"Not at all. I'm friends with Ted and Punk though. I actually recruited Punk to the company a few years back,"

"No way!" Alyssa said, "That's awesome!"

I knocked on Mike's door and Maryse answered. She let us in and I started to laugh when I saw Mike crawling around on the floor with Sarah. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture, "That is too cute," I said, "She being good?"

"She's an angel," Maryse said, "Who's this?"

"This is my sister actually, from my moms side,"

"Really?" She asked, "Cool! Hi, I'm Maryse,"

"I'm Alyssa, nice to meet you."

We introduced her to Mike and then I introduced her to Sarah. Sarah loved Alyssa right away. I like Alyssa, she's kind of like me. I don't need proof that she's my sister, I have all the proof I need. She has a dead beat mother named Melanie Walker, ding ding ding, that's my mother. She also looks a little like me. Obviously, Melanie has very strong genes. I introduced her to Cody and Ted and a few of the other diva's backstage. We have an hour until show time, we all have to start getting ready. The fans have already started pouring in the arena.

"Okay, I have to get going, I need to get ready for the show. I won't be able to see you after, it just gets so hectic around here," I told her, "But here's my number, call or text me anytime,"

"I will," She smiled

"I don't live in Greenwich anymore, I live in Missouri. But we can definitely get together whenever you want, okay?"

"Sounds good. I'm really glad we got the chance to meet each other,"

"Me too," I smiled, "Thanks for finding me,"

I gave her a hug before she was shown to the seats. I returned to my dressing room where Randy was sitting with Sarah

"Sister, huh? How the hell did that happen?" Randy asked

"Apparently our mother told her about me and she tracked me down. Weird, right?"

"Definitely. That's something I did not expect. So, do you like her?"

"Yeah, she's a nice girl. I wanna get to know her,"

"That's good. She's not like how you were at 15,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she looks like a kid. Ya know? When you were 15 you were different... you didn't look like a-"

"Randy! You're such a pervert!"

"What I do?" he questioned, "Its not like I said I wanted to screw your-"

"RANDY!"

Randy put his hands up in defeat and started laughing. Time for the show to start, Randy's starting the show off with a promo.

"Look, Sarah. Daddy's on TV!" I said as we watched from backstage

"Daddy! Daddy!" She stared at the TV screen

Randy seriously still has to sit out there through about two matches. He's calling out Shane or Stephanie because he wants our GM, Mike Adamle fired for smacking him in the face. I walked around backstage and I passed the curtain. Matt and Jeff Hardy were there waiting, ready for their match

"Look, who it is Sarah!" I told her, "It's Jeff and Matt!"

"Come to uncle Jeffro," Jeff said as she reached for him and he held her, "Randy's out there, huh? You know what happens when me and Randy are near each other,"

"Yeah, you try killing yourself and him," At the beginning of the year, Jeff and Randy were in a feud. During that feud, Jeff did some pretty sick shit, as always. One thing I'll never forget? Him giving Randy a Swanton Bomb from like 30 feet in the air. I was scared to death, "You stay away from each other," I laughed

I didn't have a match tonight, but I was going out to the ring with Randy later tonight for his match with CM Punk.

"Don't you think our dads are a little too old for this shit?" Bailey asked

She was here with me tonight, her dad and my dad are back to their own DX thing, "Definitely," I told her, "Seriously, lets get ready to suck it?"

"They're so embarrassing," she laughed

"Will you keep an eye on Sarah while I'm out there with Randy?"

"Of course,"

Randy walked in with Cody and Ted. They were going over stuff for tonight. They are supposed to interfere in Randy's match and take out CM Punk. But Randy isn't going to want their help so he'll punt Ted in the skull, putting him out of action. I'm sure Randy will enjoy that. Ted's really going away for a few weeks to film a movie, should be fun.

"Okay, no offense but I don't like that Manu guy," I told the guys

"He's supposed to be apart of the stable too," Randy said

"I know he's part of the Samoan wrestling family but he doesn't look like you guys,"

"Are you about to compliment us?" Cody grinned

I rolled my eyes, "Yes! Hot faces, cute smiles, nice hair, muscles. He will look totally awkward with the three of you,"

"I wasn't too keen on the idea either. We'll see what Vince thinks,"

"You think I have a hot face?" Cody questioned, stunned, I started to laugh at him

"Well, no. I don't think it's hot, that's weird. But you're definitely not ugly, Dimples,"

"Dimples!" Randy and Ted laughed at the same time. I think the only time Randy genuinely gets along with him is when they're making fun of Cody

"Thanks, Joanna. You make me feel so good," Cody said sarcastically