Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-Eight

March 9, 2009. Randy is the 2009 Royal Rumble winner, his stable with Ted and Cody, called 'Legacy', is in full force. I'm also apart of it, being a 2nd generation wrestler myself. The current storyline, which I did not agree with, is kind of intense. Randy's been taking out my family left and right!

He has gotten smacked in the face by Stephanie, he kicked Vince in the head and put him out. He and Legacy have beaten the living hell out of Shane. He also RKO'd Stephanie. The cat was out of the bag (not that it wasn't already) when dad ran down to the ring after that vicious RKO and me yelling "MOM!" Dad has chased Legacy all over the arena with a sledgehammer. Randy has a 'medical condition' called IED that makes him uncontrollable of his actions, funny, right? Randy is screwing up my family left and right and I get insanely pissed about it. But I stay with him because it isn't his fault and I love him, pathetic, right?

Dad and Randy have a match at Wrestlemania. They haven't fought since last year when dad broke Randy's collarbone. Wrestlemania is so close to our wedding, I'm praying neither one of them get injured. We're in Jacksonville, Florida for the raw show. Me and Randy actually aren't attending it because we have a segment to film outside the arena.

"You hungry, babe?" Randy called from the other room, I was in the hotel bathroom giving Sarah a bath

"Starving!" I yelled back, Sarah threw some suds on my face and grinned at me, "You little devil!" I laughed wiping my face off, "Just like your dad!"

"Lunch with Code, Ted, and uh Bailey?" Randy asked, "We can leave Bailey behind, actually,"

I laughed, "No, she's coming with us,"

I dried off Sarah and took her in the other room to get dressed and I did her hair. When I was all done, she was wearing this.

"She looks like you!" Randy said

"I know!" I smiled, "Isn't she adorable?"

"She looks like a little version of you!"

"And she looks awesome," I told him, "Now keep an eye on her while I shower,"

I took my shower. I did my hair and put on some makeup before getting dressed into this. I walked into the other room where Cody, Ted, and Bailey were already at. Bailey was playing with Sarah. Randy also likes Ted now, he's looked passed everything and actually considers him a friend. I'm glad because Ted's a friend of mine and I like him.

"You look hot!" Randy said

"Don't I always?" I laughed, "So where are we eating?"

"I don't know," Cody said, "You pick,"

"Hm.. I'm really in the mood for some Mexican,"

"Fine with me," Ted said

Everyone agreed and we headed to the first Mexican restaurant we could find. We were seated and handed menus. We ordered nachos and quesadillas for appetizers.

"I don't have a match tonight, I am eating so much food!" I said

"Shouldn't you be watching that figure for the wedding?" Cody teased me

"Don't start with me, Codes. I'll hurt you," I grinned

"So, have you heard the news?" Ted asked

"What news?" Randy asked

"These two are hooked up!" Ted said pointing at Bailey and Cody. I nearly choked on my nacho, Randy nearly spit out his drink

"WHAT! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"Screw why they didn't tell you! Cody, what the hell are you thinking?!" Randy cut in

"I was gonna tell you today," Bailey told me, "But Cody got to Ted first and apparently Ted has a big mouth. Randy, shut up,"

"Me and you have to talk later," I told her, I looked over at Randy who was still in shock, "Baby, what are you getting?"

"Fajitas?"

"Yeah, the steak, chicken, and shrimp. And I want soup,"

The table was full of food, we're all such pigs. This is Sarah's first time eating Mexican food and she likes it, which is good. Me and Cody keep picking off each others plates though, why did I decide to sit next to him?

"Are you looking forward to your beating?" Cody asked Randy

"Looking forward to it? No. Looking forward to the payback? Absolutely," Randy said,"

"I have a feeling you and my dad are enjoying beating the hell out of each other," I said

"Think of it as us bonding, babe"

"Yeah, not the kind of family bonding I wanted but I guess I'll take it,"

Later on, Randy and I headed to the house WWE bought just for this one segment. The WWE camera crew was all already there and set up. We're basically gonna sit on the couch, in front of the TV, talk to Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole via satellite from 'our home in St. Louis'.

We were set up with Mics as the show started. Basically, all we could do was sit and watch Raw as we waited for our cue. Randy told the camera crew to go away while they're not needed.

"Ugh, can't I just turn on Gossip Girl while we wait for our interview?" I said

"No way in hell, I refuse to watch that," Randy said

"Fine," I said, "Well, I'm bored,"

The interview started after the JBL/CM Punk match. Michael and Jerry basically asked Randy why he violated his own stipulation about not touching each other before wrestlemania, last Friday on smackdown. I got pissed while Randy boasted about showing 'great restraint' because he could of down much worse to my father. He prided himself on having a lot of self control last Friday on smackdown, as if that made up for all he and Legacy have done to my family. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, making Randy look over

"Something wrong?" Randy asked, slightly annoyed

"Don't you think this whole thing with my father is getting ridiculous?"

"This has been building for a long time, there's no way I'm backing down now. After Mania, I'll be rid of Hunter for good, maybe end his career and I'll be champion,"

"That's my father you're talking about Randy!"

"Look, Joanna. I didn't wanna do this, but you have to my a choice,"

"WHAT!"

"It's either me or your father!"

The camera then cut off. I was totally uncomfortable doing this part of the segment. Mostly because, I'm meant to pick him over my dad. Just like I did in real life a few years ago. Who wants to relive that? Oh yeah, Vince does.

The contract signing between Edge, Big Show, and Cena was hilarious. The thought of Cena saying he's in love with Vickie, was pretty gross. Then he admitted the sight of her actually makes him sick, so funny. I was totally bored during the Chris Jericho/Kofi Kingston match.

"Are we up next?" I asked

"Yeah, we have to talk a little before we realize the cameras are on us,"

"Oh, you mean we're gonna be arguing,"

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know why Vince is telling me all of this,"

"Because he won't dare text me any information, he knows I'll blow up at him,"

"True, but its not like you have the option to not listen to him. You're the highest paid diva on the roster, you almost make as much as me and John! He'll just dock your pay,"

"Dammit," I said, "I never thought of that."

The cameras started to roll and me and Randy got into character. Starting our conversation 'not knowing' we were live on TV.

"I don't know if I can do this," I told him, "You really expect me to choose you over my father?"

"Yes, yes I do Joanna. I would choose you over anybody," Guilt trip much? "But go ahead, do what you want. Choose your father, go ahead. When this is all said and done, you'll regret it,"

"We're joined in again by Randy Orton and Joanna Helmsley," Michael Cole said loud enough for us to get the hint

Our interview was short, I said nothing this time. Michael asked Randy why he wasn't at Raw tonight, he told him he wasn't scared. It was all about having self control and this was the best way he knew how. We got through the rest of raw, up until it was time for dad's match with Ted and Cody. Dad didn't show up though, so Ted and Cody were declared winners by forfeit. That's when me and Randy popped up on the screen, Randy was livid.

"CUT THE MUSIC! Nobody should be smiling right now. Ted, Cody, you should be disappointed. Triple H let both of you down, he let everyone in that arena down, he let everyone watching at home down, and most importantly, he let me down. Triple H, I gave you too much credit. You're not the competitor I thought you were. If Triple H doesn't show up at Wrestlemania, I'll send him to the hospital with the rest of his family!" He fumed, "Go get it," He nudged me to go answer the door

"WAIT STOP!" Randy jumped over the couch, "Joanna! Don't get the door!"

It didn't really matter if I answered it or not. Dad took his sledgehammer and broke the damn thing down! Really? He kicked the door in and stared right at Randy

"Dad, please." I tried to reason with him, "Whatever you're about to do, don't do it. Please!" Dad ignored me, of course, then he chased after Randy. Randy ducked out and hid while dad searched the downstairs of our 'house'

"Where is he?" Dad asked, "Where is he Joanna?!" He screamed at me

"I don't know," I told him

"BULLSHIT!"

"I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T OF BROKE DOWN OUR DOOR, I'D KNOW!"

Dad walked away from me, pissed, and continued his search for Randy. Randy then came from behind, tackling dad to the ground in our 'living room'. Dad fought back and the two of them were going at it. I was standing there, yelling at them to stop.

"DAD! Randy! Stop it!" I yelled, "Randy, don't!" and another, "Dad, please, STOP!"

Dad threw Randy into the wall and the continued his assault on him, he then brought him up once more. This time, he threw Randy through the fucking window, "Oh my god, RANDY!" I screamed as I ran outside after him, dad came outside too. Took off his leather jacket like he really meant business, then kicked Randy in the ribs

"You proved your point, dad! NOW STOP!" I started to cry, I was getting real good at this acting thing

He punched him over and over again until the 'cops' arrived, "ARREST HIM!" I screamed, obviously making my choice. Randy eventually got up and started freaking out, cops were holding both of them back as Randy ranted about how dad broke into his house and assaulted him and that he wanted him arrested RIGHT NOW! The cops put dad in the police car as Randy wouldn't shut up and had to be restrained all the way back to the house. Raw went off just like that

"Ow," Randy said once the cops released him and the cameras stopped rolling

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Sometimes I feel like, ya know, he enjoys hitting me,"

"You can't tell me you don't enjoy hitting him," I said with a laugh

"Oh, I love it. Who doesn't wanna beat the crap out of their father in law?"

"You're horrible," I laughed