Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Seven

Its the end of the month and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, we're having it at Vinnie Mac's house. Its the family plus some of the best wrestling families in the business, like Shawn Michaels' and Ric Flair's families, I'm not sure who else is coming and of course dinner is being catered.

I haven't been at a WWE show since November 3rd. Wait, that's a lie, I went to Survivor Series but that's it, I haven't been on tour with dad at all this month because I haven't felt myself. He's taken the whole month off, besides Monday's when he has to work, to stay with me. But now, I'm finally feeling better.

I wasn't in the mood to go to school today, so dad let me skip...on the condition that I made pancakes for breakfast. Mom's stuck at corporate pretty much all day, and dad went into our gym to work out. I lay on the couch in the living room with my iPod on, listening to Britney Spears. I sing along to the track as my Blackberry starts to buzz in my pocket. A text from Randy.

R - Whats up?
J - I'm bored :(
R - ill see u tomorrow :)
J - you're coming to dinner?
R - mhm. with my family. watch out for my bro, hes a little version of me.
J - is he as hot as you?
R - haha. he wishes.

I text Randy a lot, but I never told my dad that. He's okay with us talking to each other on the road, but I don't think he'd like it very much if he knew we talked when we weren't on the road. After the whole incident with that asshole, I was so dead set on getting guys not to like me. But Randy said I shouldn't stop being myself and guys would like me no matter what.

My phone buzzes again and this time, its a text from Cody.

C - you busy?
J - no. whats up?

He never answered my text, okay... I get up from the couch when I hear the door bell ring. I walk into the foyer and answer it, Its Cody!

"Codes!" I throw my arms around his neck "What are you doing here??"

"I haven't seen you in a few weeks, thought I'd say whats up" He says, hugging me back.

"Does your dad know you're here?"

"Well, no. But we were coming tomorrow anyway. Besides, its just one extra day. Though I had two tests today."

"Well, somebody's failing senior year." I laugh

When dad's done his workout, he comes into the living room to see me hanging with Cody. "What are you doing here, kid?" Dad asks

"Just hangin' around."

"Well, I'm going to lunch with Steph. You guys wanna come?" Dad says

"No, you go ahead dad. Tell mom I said hey."

When dad leaves, me and Cody decide to leave also and hang around.

"I have to cheer tonight at the football game. Wanna come?" I ask

"Girls-I'm sorry, cheerleaders that don't go to my school? Of course!"

I just shake my head at him. We go to the football game later that night and I cheer my ass off. Cody enjoys himself and he kisses my friend Kayla. When I wake up in the morning, I stumble out of bed and fall right over Cody who is sleeping on my floor.

"OW." He says loudly. I ignore him and pick myself up. Walk into my bathroom and get some aspirin, bad headache. Then I take the empty bottle of Grey Goose with me downstairs as I try to dispose of it before my dad sees. I jump when I hear the doorbell, shit. I "Joanna? Can you get that?" I hear dad call. I hide the bottle behind a plant and I get the door.

Its Randy, his family and John Cena. "Hey guys!" I say happily. Giving both of them a big hug before I let them in. I look at myself, I'm still in my PJ's of course and my hair is put up in a very messy bun. I invite them inside.

"Jo, these are my parents." Randy says, introducing us

"Hi. I'm Joanna, nice to meet you."

"My sister Becky...and my brother-"

"Nathan." The cocky kid about my age grins. I just roll my eyes.

"Nice to meet you all. My parents are right through there." I show them then I stay behind with John

"Didn't know you'd be here." I tell him

"Me neither. Me and my older brother couldn't make it home."

"Aw, that sucks. But hey, at least you have me!"

John laughs and gives me a hug from the side. That's when I look down at his watch and realize its 11:30--I slept really late. More people will be arriving soon, either here or at Gramp's house, so I should get ready. When I get upstairs, I kick Cody a few times for him to wake up and then I kick him out.

After my shower I put on my favorite black bra along with a baby blue thong. I put on some light makeup, and straighten my hair leaving few waves in it. Then I finally get dressed after spending too much time deciding on what to wear.

There's a knock on the door and I tell whoever it is to come in while I debate which perfume to use.

"Pats play in a half hour" John tells me

"Awesome!"

Me and John are HUGE New England Patriots fans. When I turn around, I see John examining my walls, shaking his head and laughing. Covered with posters of James Lafferty, Chad Michael Murray, Usher, and of course the hottest QB in the NFL, Tom Brady.

"Problem?" I ask

"Nope." He says as we exit my room. "Just wondering why I'm not up there."

"Because I know you and that's creepy!"

Dad informs us that we're leaving for Grandpa's house now, its not too far away from our house but its a drive. Me and Cody ride with John and I call shotgun. My phone buzzes twice in my pocket, two texts? I'm popular. The first one is from Bailey.

B - I'm waiting for you!
J - B there soon!!

And then second one is from Randy, I smile at his text which says 'you look good ;)'. I see John peaking over at my phone and I quickly hold it against my chest, he smirks and shakes his head. I text back, 'I know. ;)' We all arrive at my grandpa's around the same time. Cody says hi to his dad, Dusty and I greet the rest of my family. Gramps, Linda, Shane, and his pregnant wife, Marissa. I then say hi to Uncle Shawn, Aunt Becky, Bailey, and 3-year old Cameron who is almost four.

"Hey Cam!" I say happily as I pick him up

"Hey Jo-Jo!" He says back

"Are you watching the Patriots game with me?"

"Daddy says I'm a Cowboys fan."

I frown then smile. "Then you're in luck, Pats are playing the Cowboys. And we're gonna win!"

"Nu uh!"

"Uh uh!"

Ric Flair is here also with his family and I say hi to them. The last family to arrive is Hulk Hogan and his family. I was never a fan of him and to be honest, I can't understand why everyone likes him. He was only any good, when he had Razor Ramon and Kevin Nash by his side, they're friends of my dads. But I love his daughter Brooke, she's awesome. His son Nick is okay, he's just way too full of himself. But aren't most guys these days?

Some of us watch the football game. Its me and Brooke in here with a bunch of guys. John, Randy's brother Nathan, Cody, Nick, and little Cam. Randy is in and out of the room, me and John are the only ones rooting for the Patriots. I see Randy laugh as I get all hyped up along with John as the Pats score a TD on a big play. And there's halftime. We're winning :)

"I say we play a real game." John says

All the guys agree and me and Brooke look at each other. "We're in!" We both say. Everyone just looks at us. "What?" I ask

"You sure?" John asks

"We can take it." I smile. "As long as I'm on your team."

"Well okay then."

We also get Randy, Bailey, Becky, and Ric's daughter to play with us so its 5 on 5. I change my shirt because I don't wanna get it dirty and all us girls take off our shoes.

"They're barefoot! They're definitely gonna lose!" Nick says

"We'll see, little brother." Brooke says

"Tackle or touch?" Randy asks

"Tackle!" Me, Brooke, and Bailey say in unison. We pick our teams. My team is John, Bailey, Nathan, and Becky.

"You didn't wanna be on my team?" Randy asks as we pass each other

"Nope. And for good reason." I smirk

We run plays in the big yard and honestly, I can care less who wins. John sneaks the ball to me as we pass each other and I take off running down the yard. Then before I know it, I'm being tackled to the ground. I look and see Randy on top of me, with his hand lightly touching my thigh...just looking down at me. Then we just start to laugh and he helps me up. I brush myself off and we're called to dinner.

I get changed and fix myself up from the game. We all have a really nice Thanksgiving dinner together, but next year I'd like it to just be family. As it gets later, the families start to leave. The only ones left are me and Bailey and our families of course, and John is lurking around here somewhere. I'm sitting outside on the porch with Bailey, its cold so we're wrapped in blankets.

"You think I should just tell Cody I like him?" Bailey asks

"Yes! Whats the worst that can happen?"

"He could laugh."

"That's the worst you got?"

I laugh at her, the poor girl has liked Cody forever. Those two are gonna get married someday, even if he doesn't like her yet.

"I don't know. I'm..I'm just a scared bitch." She laughs

"Obviously." I laugh as I see Cameron come outside and walk over to us. "You're still up, buddy?"

"Yup." He yawns. I let him sit on my lap and wrap him in the blanket with me. "Is Randy your boyfriend?"

"Haha. No, why?" I ask

"Because all yous guys do is stare at each other."

I don't answer and Bailey just looks at me. 'Randy stares at me?' I mouth to myself and Bailey nods her head. I look down and Cameron is fast asleep in my arms.

"What?" I ask her

"God, all day. I honestly thought the two of you were gonna tear each other apart."

"What? Oh my god, shut up!"

Bailey smirks at me and I decide its time to take Cameron in because its cold. I gently get up from the chair and go inside. I'm jump a little when I see John and Randy in the kitchen, eating pie. I thought Randy left!

"Hiya." I say. "I thought you went home."

"Nope." He smiles

"You okay, Jo?" John asks

"Oh, I'm fine." I say as I walk past the both of them

Bailey ends up staying at my house for the rest on the weekend along with her family. Dad finds they Grey Goose bottle and I deny deny deny.