Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Seventy

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I told Randy when I woke up, I even turned the alarm off before it was ready to go off

"What are you so cheery about?" Randy asked as he rolled over and groaned

"Because, this Sunday, we're getting married!"

"Oh, that's this Sunday? I made plans with John."

"WHAT!" I screamed, he was definitely awake now

Randy smiled at me and laughed, "Its just too easy,"

"You're a jerk!!" I said as I pushed him, almost knocking him off the bed

"OW! Don't touch me, I'm still in pain from last night!"

Last night was the Wrestlemania pay-perv-view. As promised, dad delivered an ass kicking of a lifetime to Randy and of course he lost the match, that was expected. Get under your rivals skin for weeks and do horrible things to them only for them to come back in the big match and beat the living hell out of you. I think he's still a little mad about that.

"You'll be okay," I said, "Why don't you go work out or something?"

"No way. I'm dead, no workout for me today," Randy said as he sat up in bed

"Well, I was thinking of flying back home today since I have the night off. There's still a few more things I need to do before the wedding," I told him

"Okay," Randy agreed, "I can keep Sarah here with me if you want? So you can relax and do what you want,"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah! I've mastered this 'single-father thing' piece of cake!"

It's true, Randy definitely adapted quickly and quite well to taking care of Sarah by himself while he was out on injury. It would be nice to relax and get a few things done without any distractions too.

"Okay then. Who will watch her while you're on stage though? Dad can't cause he'll be out there with you,"

"Linda and Steph are still here. They'll watch her,"

"Okay then, sounds good."

We got out of bed and got ready for the day. I had my bags packed already so I had to dig through suitcases to get an outfit out for the day. I got Sarah ready as well, the three of us headed downstairs to the hotel dining hall where most of the WWE Superstars were at getting breakfast

"You're coming with me, right Maryse?" I asked her

"To Missouri today? Yes, of course!!" she said excitingly, "If I remember correctly, you haven't picked out your lingerie for your wedding night" she said as she smirked at Randy, causing him to raise his eyebrows

I just laughed and took a seat at the table. Sarah and Randy ate, I just picked at a muffin and drank coffee, I wasn't that hungry and I was worried about looking big in my wedding photos. We finished breakfast, then me and Maryse got ready to leave. I gave Randy a hug and he wrapped his arms around me, "Pick out something really slutty," he whispered in my ear, causing me to laugh

"Why save it for the wedding night?" Adam(edge) must of overheard him, of course

"I don't have a choice," Randy said through his teeth

Adam gave him a look of confusion, making me explain, "He's celibate for the week, until the wedding night,"

"That's romantic!" Maryse said

"No it's not," Randy disagreed, "I'm on week two!"

He's been complaining, but I'm not budging. No matter how hard it is to resist, "Bye" I said to Randy as I gave him a kiss

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, babe," Randy said back before kissing me again. I said goodbye to Sarah, giving her kisses and hugs. She'll be just fine with Randy and the guys, especially John. Melina, Maria, and Michelle will be around to steal her away anyway. Then of course, there's my parents, she won't even miss me!

"You two are so cute," Maryse said to me on the plane, "Its like you're stuck on honeymoon mode in the first stage of a relationship,"

I smiled, I never thought about it, but I guess she's right, "After five years, I hope that's a good thing,"

"Sure is!" Maryse smiled

::Randy's POV::

Joanna left an hour ago to go back home. She had last minute wedding stuff to do. Basically picking up her and Sarah's dresses and just relaxing. I assume all that other girly preparation crap will come later in the week as we approach Sunday. I looked over at Sarah who was sitting on the couch next to me, playing with my phone. Not a good idea. I took the phone out of her hand and picked her up in the process so she wouldn't fuss about it.

"I miss your mommy," I told her, "How about we take a nap?"

"No." She told me, "Play,"

"You would wanna play when I want to sleep," I told her but listened, of course. I sat her on the floor and grabbed her bag of toys, taking a seat on the floor with her. I pulled out the Mega Blocks, basically the coolest toy ever invented, these things never go out of style. "Lets build the biggest castle ever,"

The building blocks got old after a while, 2 year olds and their short attention spans. My phone started going off, it was my mother. I answered it as I continued to play with Sarah.

"Hey, mom," I greeted

"Hey Randy, how do you feel after last night?" she asked

"Just a little sore, trying to take it easy today,"

"Hope Joanna's taking good care of you," Here we go, why didn't I see this coming? Any chance she gets

"She's not here,"

"She's not? Where is she?"

"She went home with a friend since she isn't working tonight. Me and Sarah are just hanging at the arena,"

"She just left you with Sarah? Ran-"

"Mom, don't start!" Sarah got out her medical kit, ya know the one you played with when you were little. With the fake stethoscope and thermometer? She started going to work on me, "Am I incapable of taking care of my daughter or something?"

"Of course not, Randy! But a mother should-"

"Mom, knock it off. Why do you always find and take the chance to criticize her? I get it, mom, I know. You don't like her and don't think she's right for me. But I don't care. I know she's right for me. She doesn't like you either, but she doesn't say a word about you. Seriously, knock it off."

"Randy, I just care about you, that's all. You're my oldest son!"

"No, if you cared about me you would accept who I'm going to marry and wouldn't take shots at her every chance you get. I'm not saying you have to love each other, but a little tolerance would be nice. If you can't even do that, then don't even bother coming on Sunday. It would be pointless." There was a knock on the door, perfect excuse to hang up the phone, "I have to go, I'll call you later,"

I hung up the phone and told whoever it was to come in, it was John. Before I could say hello, I was getting a thermometer shoved in my mouth, I almost choked. John laughed, I waited till she was done to speak, "Whats up, man?"

"Not good," Sarah said, "Very sick!"

"Good diagnosis, doctor Orton." I told her, "Now where's my lollipop?" I asked as I started to tickle her, making her take a laughing fit

"Playing doctor, I see," John said

"Not the kind of doctor I'm used to playing, but whatever. This is okay too,"

John laughed, "You bastard. Ready for Saturday!?"

"You haven't even told me what we're doing,"

"I figured we could all go to the strip-"

"No strippers John, I mean it!" I told him. Joanna would be pissed and I wasn't even into the whole stripper thing.

"Man, don't you remember? You were a wild boy before you started dating Joanna,"

"No need to relive the past John, I was a slut." I laughed because its true, "I'd probably still be one if it wasn't for you,"

John smiled widely, like an idiot, "I know. But anyway-"

"No strippers,"

"I know, I know the rules. Just fucking with you. Me and the guys are gonna take you paint balling," I nodded my head at the idea, "Then we're gonna go back to your house, fire up the grill, get drunk and play poker. High stakes only,"

"So, you're gonna shoot me with paintballs, causing potential bodily harm. Take my money, making me broke. Get me drunk, making me possibly hungover and maybe even late for my own wedding," I told him, "Sounds awesome!"

"Yeah. With you getting married and making babies and us all working, not gonna be any time for fun stuff. To just hang with the boys,"

"You're getting soft on me, John. Man up, bitch!"

"Bitch!" Sarah teased at John. My eyes grew wide as I heard the word slip from her mouth, oops. John tried to hold in his laughter, even I thought it was a bit funny but didn't show it.

"Sarah, don't ever say that word again. It's a bad word," I told her

"Joanna is gonna hurt you," John told me

I gave him a glare, "F-U-C-K Y-O-U," I spelled out the words to the word I really wanted to say, the last thing I needed was Sarah repeated 'Fuck You', Joanna would really have my balls for that one. I took Sarah around the arena as the crew set up the stage for Raw. I sat in the empty crowd with her, showing and telling her what they were doing.

::Joanna's POV::

"I love the wedding night lingerie!" I told Maryse as we arrived back at my house from a day of shopping. I got mine and Sarah's dresses then Maryse and I did a little, okay, a lot of shopping. Maryse decided to order a pizza and cheese fries, very bad for us, but its okay. We plan on pigging out while we watch Raw, which comes on in an hour, "I'll be right back, I have to show Randy something," I grinned

Maryse smirked at me, knowing exactly what I was talking about. I headed upstairs to the bedroom and changed into the lingerie I had purchased, but it wasn't the wedding night one. That's gonna be a surprise, I took a few suggestive pictures before sending them to Randy and writing "Excited?" in the body text. I changed into some sweats and headed downstairs, grabbing a drink.

"It's not right to get him hard before the show," Maryse said

"But its funny!" I laughed. My phone went off as I sat on the couch, a text from Randy of course.

"Its not fair," it read. I set a text back to him

"Patience is a virtue,"

"Fuck patience," he answered back. I laughed then ignored him when the food got here. I can't wait till Randy comes home, we have the week off so we get to spend a lot of time together and with Sarah without working or traveling. Our wedding party is coming to town on Thursday and I'm excited for that also.

Raw kicked off with photos from last night then with Randy in the ring all butt-hurt over losing to dad last night. Dad did use a sledgehammer to take him out, but hey, what did he expect?

"God help the McMahon family if they decide to get in my way again. I bashed the old man and his son in the skull, and I RKO'd Stephanie. Linda would be happy to see me or maybe I should introduce myself to the McMahon family grandchildren," Randy said, "Aside from Joanna, of course. We've been well introduced already, right Hunter? By the way, Joanna isn't here tonight because she is absolutely disgusted by her fathers actions last night and refuses to be in the same building as him,"

I laughed at what he was saying, he's laying it on thick tonight.

"Its so ironic," Maryse said, "Sarah is technically one of the 'McMahon family grandchildren' which makes it funny, considering she's his daughter,"

"I know," I said, "I don't know if that's an underlying point they're trying to make or what. If not, it's bad writing,"

"You should do the writing for the show,"

"Vince won't let me yet," I said, "He doesn't know what he's gonna do with me, he wants me on TV mostly,"

"Just get knocked up again, then he has no choice," Maryse laughed

I laughed along with her and we continued to watch the show. Of course, I thought about us having another baby, Randy has also. But I still wanna wait a little while, it took a while for me to get back to work after having Sarah, I still think it was too soon. Going on the road and working with two children? How the hell will we swing that?

"Raw is boring without us," I said

"Seriously," She said. When I'm not with Randy & Legacy, me and Maryse are always seen together backstage on the show. Definitely partners in crime. The Diva's match of the night consisted of the Smackdown divas vs the Raw divas, boring as hell. I actually ended up falling asleep before the show even ended.