Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Seventy-One

"And do you, Randy, take Joanna to be your wife-" the minister started

"I'm sorry," Randy interrupted him, "I can't"

"What?!" I screamed

"There's someone else. Me and Kelly have been-"

"You and Kelly? What?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

I woke up abruptly, relieved to realize it was just a dream. I turned over and looked at Randy, I glared at him anyway. He must of felt me staring at him in his sleep, because he turned around and opened his eyes

"Morning," Randy smiled

"Douchebag," I mumbled

"I'm a douchebag? On our wedding day?"

"I had a horrible dream," I frowned, "I'm sorry,"

"What was it about?"

"You. At the Alter, saying you couldn't marry me because you're with Kelly, ugh."

"That is a horrible dream," Randy agreed before wrapping his arms around my hips and bringing me closer, "I love you,"

"I love you, too"

"I think we should have sex one last time while we're still an engaged couple,"

I laughed at Randy but couldn't help but agree with him. I smiled while nodding my head as I went to kiss him. My door busted open though. I forgot, half our wedding party stayed over our house last night.

"Oh no you don't!" John said as he and Bailey came into the room, nearly pulling me and Randy apart, "You'll have plenty of time for that tonight,"

"Let's go! Big day ahead of us!" Bailey said as she pulled on my arm and I was finally out of bed

"But guys! We have plenty of time," I protested

"Say goodbye to Randy," John said as he pushed me out of my own bedroom! I tried to say bye, the door was shut in my face

"Bailey!" I yelled once we were downstairs, "I'm not leaving the house looking like this!" I said to her while looking down at myself. I was wearing Tank top and underwear

"All taken care of," Kayla said as she showed me some clothes she must of took out of my room last night

"Now get dressed, we're meeting Maryse and Becky at the spa in 15 minutes to get our nails done and so you can relax. At the venue we're getting our hair and makeup done. All the dresses and tuxes arrived last night so all you have to do is show up and look pretty,"

What would I do without Bailey, my best friend, my maid of honor. She's perfectly fine with dealing with the stressful stuff for me. Now, I'm off to relax for a half hour at the spa with my bridesmaids before heading to my wedding venue.

"What about my daughter?" I asked

"She'll be with me until your parents get here, they're taking her to the venue," Cody said as he came out of my kitchen

"And the rings, who has the rings?" I started to panic a little

"Calm down. Randy's mom has them"

"WHAT!" I nearly had a panic attack

"Kidding," Cody put his hands up defensively with a laugh, "John has them. You know he'll guard them with his life,"

I nodded and said bye to Cody before we left to meet Becky and Maryse. Pedicure, manicure, and a massage. Then it was off to the venue with the girls to start getting ready.

I was in sweats and had my hair in rollers when my parents arrived with my sisters and Sarah. I was getting my hair done last because it had to look its best for the pictures and everything

"Hey, baby!" I said to Sarah as I picked her up and put her on my hip, "Are you ready to wear your pretty dress?

"Yes!" She said happily

I sat her down on the chair and grabbed the garnet bag that her dress was in. I unzipped it and showed Sarah.

"I can do Sarah's hair now, I'd you'd like" One of the stylists said

"Yeah, that would be good," I told her

"How would you like her hair?"

"I want it down, curly, and with flowers in it,"

"Sounds great,"

She took Sarah over to the chair to have her hair done next.

"Did you guys arrive yet?" I asked randy through a text since I wasn't allowed to see him. I actually don't think I'm allowed to talk to him at all

"Yup," he replied, "think I'd stand you up on our wedding day? You've been waiting for this day since we met,"

I laughed at him, even today he has to be a smartass. I sent him a text back, "fucker," then put down my phone. I had my makeup applied and my hair was done as well. I slipped on my wedding dress and it fit like a glove. I looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful I looked, today was in fact the day.

I couldn't believe I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be today. I'm actually very excited and anxious for the ceremony to start. There was a knock at the door, causing the girls to get very offensive.

"Who is it?!" The four of them hissed

"Cody," He said from behind the door, "Just Cody. Randy wants to see Sarah,"

Bailey opened the door to let Cody in, making sure nobody else was with him. I was pretty sure John and the guys would keep him on his side until it was time for the ceremony.

"Wow," Cody said when he looked at me, "You look beautiful,"

"Thanks, bro," I smiled

"Can we have a minute?" Cody asked the girls

"Sure," Maryse spoke up, "we'll go get a drink. Come on girls,"

Kayla, Maryse, Becky, and Bailey left the room and shut the door behind them.

"What's up?" I asked

"I just wanted to tell you I love you and it makes me happy to see you so happy." he told me, "who would of thought you'd be the first to get married?"

I laughed, "we all thought that would be bailey. we said you'd never get married," I said, "but now that you're dating, who knows,"

"I'm still never getting married," Cody laughed, "but anyway. Randys a good guy, he might be a hard ass sometimes, but I approve! I never thought anybody would be good enough for my little sister. Proved wrong."

"Cody, you bastard," I let out, "I was so close to not crying yet!" Cody gave me a hug and I dabbed at my eyes, very careful not to mess up my makeup, "I love you, too"

Cody grabbed my veil and examined it for a second before putting it on my head, "I think this is how it goes," he said as we stood in front of a mirror. I laughed at his attempt but he actually did it right, surprisingly. If the roles were reversed and I had a mother instead of a father, Cody would definitely be walking me down the isle. I suppose life would be completely different then.

"Come on, Sarah," Cody said as he picked her up, "Your daddy wants to see you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
(part one)