Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Seventy-Two

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. I'm really doing this. I wanted to see Randy before we had to walk down the isle. But I know my friends, this isn't some movie. They are forbidding us to see each other until we're about to Marry. There was another knock on the door, but this time the girls weren't here to protect me. "Who is it!" I yelled

"Dad." I heard on the other side of the door."Is it safe?"

"Come in."

Dad opened the door and instantly smiled when he saw me in my dress. He closed the door behind him and stepped forward. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Hi, daddy." I said. I knew where this was going. "Let me stop you. If you make me cry, I swear I'll-"

"Oh, shut up." Dad said as he wrapped an arm around me. "I know its important to you that I like Randy. You want us all to be a family. I'm happy for you and Randy, I really am. I know he'll take real good care of you and Sarah, that's something I don't have to worry about."

"Now tell me you love him!" My voice cracked as I tried to joke, avoiding tears as much as possible

"I don't love him!" Dad yelled. "But you could do a whole lot worse. He's a good guy."

"Thanks, daddy." I smiled, giving him a hug. I wiped a few tears from my eyes before they could fall and fixed my makeup a bit

"Well, it's almost time." Dad said

The girls entered the room with flowers in their hands. It really was time. "Randy's waiting." Bailey said

We all left my room. The girls took their places with the boys and walked down the isle. I heard the pastor tell our guests to rise. "Ready?" Dad asked as we hooked arms. I stepped out and started down the isle, Randy's face lit up when I came into view. We got to the end of the isle and Dad handed me over to Randy, we grabbed each others hands as the pastor started to speak.

"I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written this in forever and I'm kinda blah right now. I have tons of ideas though, this is just a little filler! Promise the next chapter will be better. Is anyone even still reading this?

Click for wedding related photos