Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Seventy-Three

"Morning, wife," Randy said as he came down to the kitchen, wrapping his arms around me

"Morning, husband," I smiled, "I love hearing that,"

"Well, I love saying it," Randy said before giving me a kiss

"Say it again,"

"Wife," he whispered in my ear before giving me another kiss, "What's for breakfast?"

"Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and bacon,"

"Sounds good, baby,"

"Randy, you have to let go so I can finish," I said, he still had his hands and lips all over me. Not that I wasn't enjoying it, I just needed to finish breakfast before Sarah woke up.

"I don't want to,"

I laughed as I pushed him away, I continued to make breakfast while Randy made coffee. Married life isn't so bad, I like it, "breakfast is done,"

"Good!" Randy said as he grabbed ahold of me again, setting me on top of the counter. I laughed as he kissed my neck and his hands wrapped around my hips, "Breakfast can wait,"

"We're not having sex on the kitchen counter," I whispered, inches away from his lips

"We did before!"

I laughed, "I'll meet you in the shower later,"

Randy gave me another kiss, "I guess that's a deal."

"It has to be,"

"You know what we're gonna do next?"

"What's that?" I asked him

"I'm gonna buy you a beautiful, big house,"

"We have a great house,"

"No," Randy said, "We don't. This is my house, you just happened to move in. I wanna get a house we can pick out together, one that you can pick out the furniture for and decorate. I want that to be our home."

"I love you," I smiled, "You always surprise me with your sweet words,"

"Don't call me sweet," Randy mumbled

I gave him a kiss, "Sweetest man I know,"

After breakfast with Randy and Sarah, I gave Sarah a bath and got her dressed. We had to go back to work tomorrow and I didn't really have any plans for today. Maybe I'll just hang around the house. I sat on the couch with my laptop, Sarah was on the floor playing with her toys while Nick Jr was on television.

"Hey," Randy said as he came downstairs from having a shower, "What are you doing?"

"Well," I said before giving him a kiss. He took a seat next to me, "Sending an e-mail to Vince about another job,"

"What's wrong with the job you have now?" He raised an eyebrow

"I finished college. He said if I get a degree, I can have a job backstage. Time for him to make good on our agreement,"

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

"Maybe scout for new talent. I do have an eye for talent," I said, referring to CM Punk. That guys a star now, he'll be an even bigger star in a few years. I sent the e-mail to Vince, hoping to hear back some good news. I doubt it though, he wants me on TV as long as he can have me there.

"Sounds good, babe." Randy said, "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to get my nails done with Becky, but that's not until later tonight," I said, "Nothing really. Maybe I'll start house hunting!" I said with a wide smile

"There's no rush," Randy said but was interrupted by the sound of my phone going off, it was Vince.

"Gramps! Give me good news," I said as I answered the phone, putting it on speaker

"Joanna, I got your email. The answer is no," he said with a laugh

"Grandpa! I did everything you asked!"

"I know and that job is also available when you're done wrestling."

"What? I can do both!"

"Hectic wrestling and appearance schedule, plus a child. I don't think so. Plus, I wanna put all my focus on the family feud storyline,"

"Ugh, when are you gonna stop whoring your family out for money?" I asked

"Who said I was stopping? It makes for excellent television!"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. What will my job be actually?"

"I have some ideas, but we'll get to that later. I expect you to be at work tomorrow,"

"Yeah, yeah. I will be,"

"Anyway, how was your honeymoon?"

"It was great, thanks,"

Yeah, Grandpa. You paid for my Barcelona honeymoon only for me to spend most of it in my hotel room, thanks though. I hung up the phone and got on my company laptop. Grandpa gave me another video package assignment. My company laptop was hooked up to the corporate database which held all of the WWE's videos dating back to maybe the 1930's. I had to do a video package for Randy and dad's feud, how fun, right?

I went to the early 2000's and saw some funny Evolution clips. I wasn't allowed to showcase the good times, only the bad. But that didn't mean I couldn't watch. Some of this stuff actually brought back memories. "Look at this, Randy," It was the debut of Evolution, dad and the guys came out and beat the hell out of Tommy Dreamer

"You were like... a baby," I said

"That was so long ago. Where were you when all this happened?" Randy asked

"Oh," I laughed, "I was in the crowd with Bailey and Cody,"

"Possibly drooling?" Randy teased me

"I don't think there was any drool involved, no," I glared at him. Sometimes, its so unfair that I liked him first. He gets to tease me about how I totally wanted him before we got together. Not fair, "I thought you were full of yourself,"

"I think you're lying," he said back with a laugh. Whatever. I used some of this clip, showcasing when dad first took Randy under his ring, "Your dad looks like the lion king,"

"Oh my god," I laughed, "he does!" We looked at more clips from that time and I started to have some major flashbacks.

"Let's go, Bailey. Can you walk any faster?" I asked as we headed to the gym. Being on the cheerleading squad, I had to stay in shape

"Who knew my best friend would be a stuck up cheerleader?" Bailey asked, "You know, I don't hang with any cheerleaders at home,"

"I'm not stuck up," I said, "And being a cheerleader doesn't make you that way,"

"Yeah, sure,"

"Anyway, I think Cody's here working out with some of the guys,"

Bailey grinned, I always knew how to get on her good side. Just mention Cody's name, she'll wipe that sour puss right off her face. It was late april of 2003. Stephanie hasn't been on the road with us lately, which really sucks. It's been me and Evolution, basically. Except when Bailey's here, I get to stay with her. We headed to the gym and I hopped on the elliptical. I noticed Randy was here with some of the guys, Cody was one of those guys. I looked at Bailey and she was checking him out

"What are you doing?" Bailey asked as I watched Randy work out. Why wouldn't I? He's extremely hot and I have a crush on him

"I'm trying to figure out where to draw the line," I told her

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." I started, "There's a million things I could let him do to me, I'm just trying to figure out where to draw the line."

"You're disgusting!" Bailey said, "I can't believe we're best friends,"

"Just because I'm vocal about what I want, it doesn't make me disgusting,"

"You're disgusting!"

I laughed and walked over to grab a bottle of water, I then heard somebody behind me, "I heard that,"

I turned around and it was Randy. I was always a very bold girl so I just smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about" I told him then I walked away.

"What was that about?" Bailey asked

"He so wants me."


I smirked to myself as we looked through videos and remembered the old times, kind of like it was yesterday. Thinking back, I realized I was a really horny fifteen year old.

"Was our relationship purely physical in the beginning for you?" I asked Randy

"Uh," He was caught off guard, "What?"

"You heard me, Randy."

"Well...I still did like you, but yeah... kinda. Why?"

"Oh good," I said, "Because I realized that's how it was for me in the beginning,"

"What? I thought you really liked me before we started dating!"

I started to laugh, he looked pretty hurt but in a funny way. "Of course I liked you. I liked your face, your cocky attitude, the way your bulge looked in your trunks,"

"You used me for sex!" Randy yelled

"You're usually happy about that!" I told him, "I admit, in the beginning, I just really really wanted to have sex with you."

"I hope it was as good as you imagined," Randy laughed, "Who am I kidding? It was better than anything you could of imagined!"

I shoved him, "I've had better."

"WHAT?" Randy asked

I laughed at him, "Considering I only had sex with three guys in my life, what do you think?"

I didn't think he'd actually start thinking, but he did, "Ted, that son of a-"

"RANDY!" I yelled at him as I laughed, "I was kidding! Besides, two guys aren't much to compete with. How many girls have you slept with?"

Randy shifted his eyebrows, "I think we should of had that talk before we got married."

"On second thought, I don't need to know." I told him. "Ever."

Randy was a total whore before we got together. He had every right to be too, he was a young, single, attractive guy. Why not? But there's no telling how many girls he's slept with. Ew, not something I want to think about. Randy wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, "All you need to know, is that you were the best," he said, "And I'm not just saying that,"

"I better be!"
♠ ♠ ♠
getting back into this... still reading?