Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Nine.

I've had a long day today, a very long day. It all started with breakfast with mom, dad, and of course evolution. Then I met up with Bailey and we did all sorts of stuff around the city. We're in Bridgeport, CT which is pretty close to Greenwich so I know the area well. Then it started pouring late in the afternoon.

I'm tired from the day and the rain. Not sleepy but just..lazy. I've been in my hotel room for at least two hours, I caught up on some homework which was good. I glance at the clock, it's 6:12...I told dad I'd be at raw later, he arranged for a car to come get me.

That's when there was a knock at the door. Ugh, seriously? I swear this better not be Bailey and she forgot her key! I say to myself as I push the covers off and get out of bed

"what are you doing here?" I smile up at Randy

"just got done working out, figured I'd say hi. You coming to raw?"

"yeah, not until the show starts though." I smile, "you can come in"

Randy comes inside and I shut the door, making sure nobody saw him come in. I think back to earlier when I was hanging with Bailey. I was getting an iced coffee from dunkin dounuts when she told me her theory...

"maybe he thinks you're a virgin and wants your v card." she states. "like i said, nobody can be that perfect and not have at least one flaw"

I laugh at her. "randy knows I'm not a virgin. And he has a flaw" I try to think. "he has anger issues"....

"so what do two, very attractive people do in a hotel room...all alone?" I ask Randy with a grin

"where's the roomie?"

"I'm sure she's at the arena already"

Randy smirks and leans in to kiss me. He pushes me down on the bed and I pull him on top of me. I'm the first to start removing clothing when I take off his shirt, revealing his sexy killer abs.

Am I really gonna do this with him? I ask myself. I answer my own question when he pins my hands against the bed with his own and lightly sucks and bites on my neck. I let out a gasp and his name escapes my mouth. Randy pulls off my shirt then stops to look at me

"I'm not sure if I can control myself around you" Randy tells me, pressing his forehead against mine, as I wrap my fingers in his hair.

"then it's a good thing we're alone"

Randy grins at me before pulling off my jeans

-

"you okay?" Randy asks. My body pressed closely against his. I nod my head and I feel his arms wrap around me tighter. This makes up for the first time I had sex, it more than makes up for it. I'm actually kinda sore, I don't wanna move.

I feel sleepy, really sleepy. I glance at the clock and it's 8pm. I should be leaving for raw soon. Randy on the other hand, he should of been there already. I don't say anything though, I'm comfortable in Randy's arms. I'm content.

Randy runs his fingers through my hair as I trace the tattoo on his bicep with my finger. God I love his biceps, they're perfect.

"we can't tell anybody about us. I'll be fired"

"Okay." I'm caught off guard. "wait. what? There's an us?"

"we can be whatever you want" he smiles down at me "I thought I made it clear that I like you"

"well what do you want?"

"I want you"

That was it. That was all Randy had to say. Randy wanted me and I was more than happy to be his.