Status: active :)

The One Less Lonely Girl

Chapter 1

People ask all the time how I met the love of my life and the answer is always the same, a concert. Now lots of people say that, but I can garuntee that they did not meet their love on the stage.
It was April 15th, my best friend Kenzie's birthday. She had gotten Justin Bieber tickets for her birthday and dragged me along. I went willingly, but only because she was my best friend. I mean, Justin Bieber isn't bad, I just was indifferent on the subject. Whereas Kenzie and all my other friends would cry when they saw him. Anyway, back to the concert. So I sat there waiting for the night to be over.Might I add I was the only person who was not standing or screaming when we heard "Who wants to be my baby?!" over all the speakers as Justin's tiny frame popped up onto the stage.
About halfway through the concert a lady came and tapped me on the shoulder, 'Will you come with me please?" She yelled at me, just so she could be heard over all the other girls' screaming.
"Ummm sure?" What the hell was going on? I followed the lady out into the lobby of the stadium. "Miss what's going on?"
"Oh! I thought you would have guessed. I wanted you to go up and be the one less lonely girl."
"Isn't that the girl that goes up[ on stage and he sings to her." I said flatly.
"Ya?" She said with a wierd look on her face.
"I dont have to cry do I?" I asked as she stared walking, me following shortly behind.
She shook her head and laughed,"No, actually Justin would prefer it if you didn't. He's kind of sick of the whole crying thing."
"Can I ask you a question?" she nodded."Why did you pick me instead of one of the girls who looked were screaming and dancing and stuff?"
"Because Justin wanted me to pick a really pretty girl that looked like she wouldnt attack him, and since you werent singing and dancing and stuff I figured you were the perfect girl."
"I can deal with that." She laughed and led me to a door with two huge guys wearing shirts that read SECURITY.
"This is our girl boys." She turned to look at me." O gosh I never even got your name!"
"Austin," I said simply.
"Thats a pretty name. You know not a lot of giurls could pull off the name Austin but you rock it, you rock it good." It was true if I looked any different people would make fun of my name But with my auburn hair, piercing baby blues and just tan enbough skin I killed the name and I wore my kick ass name and body with pride.
":Aww you're so sweet, thank you!" She gave me a smile and the security guards parted and opened the door for us. We walked through a maze of hallways until we got to a giant room with at least 12 couches and a few people were lounging across them. I reckognized one of the people almost immeadiatley. Justin. "So is this our one less lonely girl?" he asked in his smooth voice as he sat up.
I walked over and held out my hand,"I'm Austin."
He gave me a wierd look and shook my hand," Nice to meet you Austin."
"JUSTIN!! DO I HEAR YOUTALKING!" An older woman looking around the age of 50 walked into the room.
"Mama J he was just introducing himself to Austin here before they go onstage." The lady that brought me back here said.
"Fine, but Justin if you say one more word before you go out onto that stage, I will not let you finish the concert, and I mean it."
I was completely taken aback. How could you be so mean to a little kid with that adorable of a face. It was like being mean to a two year old. It was cruel.
"Oh goodness me!" I turned to see the lady that chose me talking." I never introduced myself Im Suzanna, and dont mind Mama J. She's Justin's vocal coach. He's been losing his voice very often and it's damaging his vocal cords so we have to be really careful about how much he uses them." I nodded. "Just have a seat on the couch and we are gonna start back up in 30 minutes and then we'll tell you what you're supposed to do." I sat on the couch across from Justin as Suzanna walked out of the room.
I sat there awkwardly for a few moments before my phone started buzzing. It was a text from Kenzie.
K-Where'd u go?
A-ull find out soon enuf
K-k?
A- ill c u in like 30 min
K-kk
I rested my phone on the couch beside me and looked up. Justin got off the couch and came to sit next to me on the couch. He pulled out his iphone, typed something, and handed it to me. 'type ur # in so we can talk'. I -figured I might as well that way its not totally awkward for the next half hour. I typed my number in and returned the phone to him.
J-hi im sry i cant talk this is probably awk 4 u isnt it
A-Just a lil nd its cool
J-Can i ask u a ?
A- Sure
J-normaly the gurls they bring back here like scream nd cry and r quite annoying. y rnt u?
A- bc i dont rly look at u as my future husband
J- hahahahahahahahahaha, wat do u look at me as
A-a kid about my age tht has a good singing voice
J-Ok its official u r like my fav person in the world now!!!!
A-Y
J-bc evry1 else looks at me like this big shot and im kinda sick of it. i mean evry mistake I make gets blown out of proportion. its rly sucky and u r the first girl i met who didnt cry or scream or freak wen u saw me.
A- ya i dont freak out ovr stuf like tht Imean ur just a person no offense
J- none taken i wish the rest of the world saw me like tht sometimes
THe conversation went pretty much like that until Suzanna walked in with Mama J and Justin started doing vocal excersizes. Suzanna came and sat next to me. "Ok so all you have to do is wait at the back entrance of the stage until one of the dancers comes and gets you and they are going to take you to a stool in the middle of the stage. You'll sit there and Justin will sing and give you flowers and then he'll lead you off stage"
"Sounds simple enough, I think I can handle it."
"Im so happy I picked you. You are the only girl who has not gone into hysterics when I told them Justin was going to sing to them." She chuckled and shook her head.
"I mean this is cool and all and Im happy I got chosen, but Justins just a person. There's no reason to cry and say ur never going to wash your hand because he touched it!" Everyone in the room busted out laughing at this. I couldnt help but laugh with them.
"I wish every girl thought like you." Justin and Suzzana said at the same time. Suzanna smileed and laughed, where as, Justin got smacked in the back of the head by Mama J because he talked.
Suzanna and I laughed and a guy I hadn't seen before walked in. "Showtime!" he said.
"Oh, no, I cant do this! I might cry when I see him, I mean, he's just so gorgeous!!!!" I exclaimed immitating Kenzie.
Suzanna looked at me,"Wow" Justin raised his eyebrow like he was impressed with my imitation to.
"I have friends that are extrmely annoying die hard fans."
They busted out laughing. "That was probably the best immitation I've ever seen." Justin said in between gasps of laughter. I expected Mama J to smack him again but I noticed she was to busy laughing also.
Then this man who looked around the age of 27 bursted into the room. He looked like he should be in a mental institution, "Justin ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!!!!" ne ran over to Justin jumping everywhere sparatically."I SAID ARE YOU READY!!!" he said not giving Justin time to respond.
"Ry lets do this, I said lets do this!!!!" Justin yelled right back at him jumping up and down with this Ry guy.
He ran out of the room along with everyone else, and I just sat there on the couch not exactly knowing where to go. Just as the door swung shut behind the last person, it reopened but Justin coming back through it.
"Come one Austin, itsgo time!" He said reaching out his hand to help me off the couch. I took it and he led me out the door to the literal back stage area. Then right on cue gian wall split on two and opend like a door revealing the stage. There was a single stool on the stage and Justin took my hand and led me to it and started singing.He sat me down on the stool and handed me a bouquet of purple roses that had come out of no where.
I lughed out loud, "Kinda cheesy dont ya think?" I whispered. I saw him try not to laugh as he sang. He did what he was supposed to I guess, he put his arm around me, brushed my fingertips with his cheek and all that jazz. It was quite amusing and it took all that I had not to laugh at him . In the end though, I did succeed and had not laughed at him.
At the end of the song he took me by the hand and led me off the stage.
Once we were back stage Justin turned to me," I have a suggestion." he stated.
"Oh, adn what would that be?" I retorted.
"Well I was thinking, you're not like other girls. You dont care that Im a celebrity, and I need as many people like that as I can get in my life. You know to help keep me grounded, because the last thing I want is to become some diva popstar, I wont let it happen to me. So I was wondering if you would consider hanging around for the last 15 minutes later and then we could hang out possibly, I think we could be relly great friends."
"Yeah, sure, that sounds fun. You seem like a pretty cool guy, and the farthest thing from a diva."
"Thanks that means a lot. Well, I have to go. See youin 15 and with that he ran back on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have no idea how to the link things for polyvore so here's like the actual link!
http://www.polyvore.com/austin_first_meeting/set?id=34359624
If anyone would like to teach me how to do that correctly, feel free!
Thanks for reading!