Status: active :)

The One Less Lonely Girl

Chapter 2

I patiently waited for Justin to finish backstage on one of the green couches. All of the sudden my phone was ringing like no other. I answered Kenzie's phone call first. "Hello?" I answered.
"OOOHHHHHMMMIIIGGGOOODDD!!!!!!" She screamed. I pulled the phone away from my ear and let her get all of it out of my system.
When the screaming had died down I put the phone back to my ear. "Are you done?" I asked.
"How could you do that to me?"
"Huh?"
"That shouldve been me up there! It is my birthday, you know! But no the spotlight cant leave Austin! You are such a selfish bitch! My parents even paid for the tickets! You shouldve told them to take me up there! You are a horrible friend!" She screamed.
Did she really want to go there, because I could name countless times where she was a bad friend. "What the hell I'm not a selfish bitch, you are. I did nothing wrong, I had no idea why Suzanne wanted to talk to me! And it's not me that always has to be in the spotlight, that would be you. So dont peg any of this shit on me!" I yelled back. Justin walked in and had a confuzed look on his face. "I'm going to hang out with Justin now, goodbye bitch!" I hung up the phone and shoved it into my purse.
"What just happened?" Justin asked coming to sit next to me.
"Ugh, the person that I came with called me and bitched about how it was her birthday, so I shouldve had Suzanne take her instead of me. And that I was a horrible friend, and the reason that I didnt let her go was because I refuse to share the spotlight. Omigod shes so damn annoying!"
"Well screw her, let's go have some fun! But first we have to figure out where we are going."
"I know just the place!" I smiled aas he pulled me off the couch by the hand. He led me through dimly lit hallways to the loading zone in the back. He walked up to a purple ferrari and opened the passenger door for me. "So we are making this big effort to sneek out the back, just to leave in an extremely obvious purple ferrari?"

"Yup, thats the plan!" He turned giving me a huge smirk and revved the engine. We pulled out of the parking lot and were on our way. "So where exactly are we going?"

"I hope it's ok, it's like 40 minutes away. It's my little hiding spot that I go to when I need to think."

"Yeah, that's fine I could use some peace and quiet myself."

"Good." We drove for a while and then we pulled into the driveway of my lake house.

"is this your house?" he asked as we got out of the car.

"It's my lake house." I said while digging in my purse for the keys. "Do you mind if I go change out of these clothes real fast." I unlocked the door and walked into the familiar living room.

"yeah, sure."

"I'll be right back and then we'll be on our way." I went into my room and changed into comfartable clothing. When I walked into the den, he was laying face down on the couch. "Tired?" I asked, going to help him up. He nodded and I chuckled, " Come on we're alomost there." I led him through the house to the golf cart garage at the back. We piled into the front seat and we were on our way. As we entered the little dirt path hidden by the forest, I could feel my mind go balnk as it always did. I could feel my worries fly away with the wind that whipped past us. It was only a five minute ride to the little forgotten shack that lay up on the cliffs. I pulled up and once again pulled out the keys to unlock the shack. I looked back at Justin, "What's up with you?" he looked a little frigid.

"Well, um, it's just, you know, we're in the middle of the woods, on the edge of cliffs, and it's pitch black outside." Psh, he was definatley a city boy.

I entered the shack and grabbed some blankets and walked back outside to the cliffs and laid one of the blankets out on the ground. "What's this?" Justin asked emerging from the shack with my emerald green guitar.

"Umm, my guitar."

"You play?" I nodded, "Will you play me something?" I shook my head no. "Aww why not?!" he stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.

"I havent played in like two years."

"And why is that?"

"Maybe later." He backed off and just put the guitar back in it's proper place. I laid down on the blankets and stared at the night sky. I felt him lay down beside me.

I heard him take a deep breath in, in and out, in and out. I could literally feel the stress leave him, "You have no idea how good this feels. You know, to be out and there be no screaming and to be able to be around a GIRL and not be atacked but be able to have a normal conversation."

I laughed out loud at this, "I don't know if that's sad or scary."

"Trust me it's both!" He said, slightly chuckling. After our laughter had died down, we sat there and quietly stared up at the stars.

As we sat there I quietly went over the event of today. It started off like any other day, listening to Kenzie and all my other friends babble on and on about how great Justin Bieber was. Strange thing is that if you wouldve asked me what I thought of him this morning I wouldve told you that I hated him, but if you asked me right now I would tell you that I have loads of respect for this kid. "You know, I feel kind of bad for you." I said breaking the silence for the first time in like an hour.

"Why on Earth would you feel bad for me?" He asked, and you tell by his voice there was an honest curiosity.

"Look at what you have to go through! All the girls, all the working, it has to be exhausting, you dont have any free time. I mean can you even be considered a kid?"

"All that stuff doesnt matter. I mean yeah, sometimes that gets annoying, but just look at all that i do get to do! I get to make people smile for a living, I get to do what I love, I get to have anything I want, I can give so much more to the world than I could before! Being who I am opens up tons of possibilities! So in the end the good out weighs the bad."

As I laid there listening to him give his answer, I was in awe of him. No the creepy fan girl way, but just at how amazing a person he was. He gave so much and really expected nothing in return. "Wow, Justin you know, you are a really, truly amazing person."

"Thanks." He said, I turned my head to find him blushing. How adorable! I thought. "So I leave in a couple days, for Memphis, but will you promise me something?" he asked.

"What?'

"Can we still stay friends after I leave? I mean my mom was right I need more people in my life like you. It's people like you who make it possible to do what I do and still be me, who I was before the fame."

"Justin, I dont think there's a way that we could just leave our friendship here, we're to awesome together." I laughed.

He laughed, too. "True dat! I should probably get you home now. Do you have school tomorrow?"

"Oh, crap I guess I do! Yeah, you should probably take me home." He stood up and pulled me up by my hand. We put everything back in the shack and just as we were about to leave Justin said, "You know, one day I'm gonna make you play that guitar for me." I just laughed and drove us back to the lake house. When we got to the lake house I ran in grabbed my clothes from earlier and we were on our way back to Little Rock. About an hour and a half later Justin pulled into my driveway. I was about to get out when he stopped me, "Hey, I leave Sunday for Memphis, that leaves us three days for fun."

"Correction that leaves two and a half, because I have school tomorrow." I smirked.

"Dang, well I'll have to alter our plans a little bit, but I think I can make it work."

"Uh-uh, my city, my plans, but dont worry I know how to have a good time." I giggled as we both got out of the car. He came around and gave me a big bear hug, lifting me off the ground. "G'night Justin." I said once he'd released me.

"Night Austin, I'll call you tomorrow." I nodded and walked through the garage and into my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO here's the second chapter!
And here's the other polyvore link
http://www.polyvore.com/lake/set?id=37502270

If you're reading this please comment!!!!