Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

I want to live a life from a new perspective.

Image

There she stood for in front of a closed door, not knowing what would happen next. The papers she held were withered by the rain and the ink started to run all over the pages. But if this was the right decision these papers were no use anymore.

The definite end of their relation was stated in these papers, singed and well. She begged for months to make him sign them but all in vain. Until he realized how unhappy it made her and how selfish it was of him to do so. (Or in this case, not to do it) So he agreed and signed every single paper with pain in his heart. But it was his own fault en he knew that he was the one to blame.

He was everything to her, but he decided she wasn’t everything for him. Or so he thought she wasn’t. Little did he know that this was his biggest mistake in life. After two years of marriage the end was there.

He found refuge in his ex girlfriend and she wanted move away as far as possible. Now he became empty handed because he couldn’t find what he was looking for. (This was perfection.) For it was she who made him complete and not his ex. She was perfection.
He wanted her back; she wanted to be in depended of him. He was fed up with guilt, she was full of distrust. What remained was a gap between two people who loved each other dearly.

It was the same signature he used to sign the divorce papers with which made her realize that this wasn’t what she wanted. She jumped on the next airplane. Three hours later she stood there at his front door in the pouring rain. The papers soaked wet. If she wanted to crawl back from her decision she had to do it now. But she didn’t. Instead she rang the bell. Now it would only take moments until the confrontation t was there.

There stood the man of her dreams. She looked at the papers in her hands, took a deep breath and then thorn them in to pieces. “I don’t know why I’m doing this, but one thing I do know. I want you!!”

He looked her in the eyes and a smile started to rise at his face. Without saying anything he picked her up and spun her around. “I will never leave you again” he whispered in her ear and sealed his words with a passionate kiss.

And so a new relationship was born. Well actually an old one, but lived from a new perspective.