Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

Hey moon, please forget to fall down.

Image

The night is something beautiful. Something simple and unpredictable. The dark leaves things to your imagination. And at that moment a new world opens up for you. A world all alone for you, your world.

The silence and a fresh breeze provide an extra dimension. There’s so much space and peace because no single soul is present in the night. Only you and your thoughts, you and your imagination.

But what I like the most is the moon. Stars are beautiful, that I know. All those little lights sparkling up there in the sky above me. It’s just not unique. And the moon is unique. It is large and variable. Sometimes it's a round ball, sometimes only half of it. He can be white, yellow, gray or even orange. But one thing is certain, he is always there. Even though you cannot always see him.

The night is not only the place where imagination is stimulated, but also the place where dreams are dreamed. I can be anything and do everything I want . In my dreams I am limitless. What a liberation that is.

No, I'm not afraid of the dark. I'd rather prefer the night. I can enjoy something small and make them larger than they really are. Let me enjoy dreaming and imagining things that are not there. My world is much better, and above all, it’s mine.

As the sun rises my little world goes asleep. Reality knocks on the door and life goes on.
So, dear moon, please forget to fall down? Maybe just for tonight?