A World of Fiction

Nonsensical Impossibilities.

I was wrong. I didn’t think I was. I didn’t think being wrong could be possible. Not yet, not now, not this.

I’m sorry if I made you think anything other than the truth. I’ve always tried to be honest with you. I know it’s illogical to be honest with someone you’ve never spoken to, but there’s not much that’s sensical about me.

Alice in Wonderland is, by definition, nonsense. And I’m the lost girl that’s dying to be Alice, bleeding to be Alice, begging to be Alice, crying enough tears to slip through the door. (Do you remember that chapter?)

I love being your Alice and lying with you on my couch. When you brush my hair out of my face, when you kiss me, when you let me cry. Our midnight conversations. Our late-night fucks.

And here’s where I was wrong, where I fell into Wonderland—world of nonsense.

I try not to believe in impossibilities. Use them for my own personal comfort, yes. Believe them, no. Somehow on the stepping stones between the two I got lost.

My apologies.

I never meant to fall in love with you. All I can hope is that this time it all works out. My heart is too damaged to do this again. Once more, my apologies.

The human heart, is a dense and powerful muscle, much like the organic equivalent of mahogany, and notoriously difficult to burn. It's about the size of a fist. It provides the motor power for the circulatory system. The heart contains two aorta, two ventricles and four valves. It is, in effect a single pump, powering a double circuit. In the adult, the heart rate averages seventy to eighty beats a minute. Such is the force of the heart beat, that if the body's largest artery, the aorta, is severed, a six-foot jet of blood, is released.
—From Hell