Status: in the process...

Sex in the Rain

Number 1

I was sitting next to my best friend on my porch, along with his boyfriend, the adorable Zacky Baker, and my friends Jimmy and Johnny. We were just hanging out, bored. Zack was sitting on Brian’s lap, arching his back forward like a pretty slut trophy. I was staring at him, memorizing ever curve in his smooth face, every little movement his throat made when he swallowed. Ok, I was in love with my best friend’s boyfriend. So what? It would never happen. It didn’t hurt right now, so it wasn’t a big deal.
“Hey, guys, I almost forgot. I’m throwing a party at my house tomorrow night. I’m inviting everyone and we’re going to have a ton of beer.” Brian said, wrapping his arms around Zack’s waist. I scowled. Yeah, I was jealous.
“Well you know I’m coming.” I said, leaning back on the porch.
“Ditto.” Johnny said.
“Me too.” Jimmy.
“Awesome. Maybe we’ll all get some.” Brian grinned.
“Well, we all know you will, Bri.” I snorted. Zack smiled shyly.
“Of course I will. Right, baby?” Brian kissed Zack’s shoulder and the kid blushed. I growled inwardly.
“Yeah.” He said coolly. Why did Brian get the adorable boyfriend? I wanted him first.
“No surprise there.” Jimmy chuckled. Brian elbowed him and growled.
“Shut up, Jimmy.”
“Relax, Bri. He didn’t mean anything by it.” I sighed, closing my eyes. This was going to be painful. I could just feel it.

“What are you going to do, Matt? Brian and Zack are, like, inseparable.” Jimmy set his head on my shoulder. I sighed. Jimmy knew about the whole thing. He loved me, but he understood. He was like an awkward brother to me.
“I don’t know.” I closed my eyes. “Maybe something’ll happen at the damn party.”
“You’ll probably end up losing Brian as a friend if something happens at the damn party.” He said. He kissed the top of my head and I sighed.
“I don’t want that…”
“I know.” Jimmy pulled me closer and I let him kiss me, his tongue roaming my mouth. I didn’t kiss him back though, and he was ok with it. He released me and sighed. “I love you Matt.”
“I know.” I said softly, sighing into his soft hair. I knew. I’d never love him back. He knew that as well as I did. “I’m sorry, Jay.”
“No. It’s ok. I know, Matt. It’s ok as long as I get to hold you sometimes.” He said, kissing me.
“Then hold me, Jimmy.” I said softly. I closed my eyes as he pulled me into his lap. His arms slid around me and I set my head back on his chest, sighing. I wished it had been Zack rather than Jimmy. I knew I shouldn’t, but I did.
I always did.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter but it isn't mai computer so i couldn't do much.. anyways. new story. comments?