Mystery

Part 1

Alison, Spencer, Aria, Hannah, and Emily were camping in Spencer's barn drinking wisky. They are all 15 years of age so they had to be really careful so that there parents would'nt find out.

"Hey Aria turn up the music." Alison said holding her bottle of wisky.

Alison is a blonde with blue eyes. She is kinda bossy and can get on many people's nerves. But her friends practically follow her around whereever she goes. And Alison enjoys that. She loves the attention that she gets from people.

"Ali pass me some more wisky." Emily said.
"Sure." Alison replied back.
Alison passed her friend the wisky.
Hannah yawned,
"I'm getting tired. It's past 12 Am." She said.
"Yeah Hannah is right. Lets go to bed." Spencer replied.

Afew hours passed. Spencer was the first awake. She noticed that Alison was'nt there. She went looking for her.
"Ali!"Spencer called in a frantic tone.
No Alison.

She hurried back to the barn.

"Guys, Ali is missing." Spencer said.

It was 5 weeks after Ali went missing.

"When will they find her body?" Hannah asked.
Spencer shook her head.
"Soon I hope."

Spencer and Hannah were getting fliers ready to announce the school dance. They were both sitting on Hannah's bed.
"It's too bad. Aria and Emily could'nt be here." Hannah said.
"I know." Spencer said.

"What do you think they had to do?" Hannah asked Spencer.
"I don't remember." Spencer replied quickly.

"I don't think Aria and Emily like me too much." Hannah said.
"Why is that?" asked Spencer.
"I don't know. I don't feel like they trust me." Hannah replied sadly.
Suddenly Spencer's cell phone rang.

It was Aria.
"Hannah do you want me to tell Aria how you feel?" Spencer asked.
"Yeah I guess." Hannah sighed.
Spencer picked up the phone.

"Hello? Aria. Listen before you say anything I wanna ask you something." Spencer said.a
"Okay what is it?" Aria asked.
"Why do you not talk to Hannah much any more? She's starting to feel like you don't like her."

Spencer said.
"Well... um the reason is because I found out Hannah is my half sister and I don't know how to tell her." Aria explained.
"She's here you want me to tell her?" Spencer asked.
"Sure." Aria said.
"Bye." Spencer said.

"Tell me what?" asked Hannah.
"Hannah, the reason Aria does'nt talk to you much any more is cuz she found out yall were half sisters." said Spencer.

Hannah was silent for a moment.

"Hannah, are you ok?" Spencer asked with deep concern in her voice.
"Yeah I guess. I mean I'm in shock." Hannah replied honestly.

"The reason she did'nt tell you is because she did'nt know how. She wanted to do it right. All that time she was ignoring you she was really thinking of when, where and how to tell you." Spencer explained.
"Yeah I understand now why Aria was ignoring me. But you know what I don't understand?" Hannah asked.
"What?" Spencer asked.

"Why Emily is ignoring me." Hannah answered.
"Well why not call her and ask her?" Spencer asked.
"You know what Spence? I think I'll do that right now." answered Hannah.