Mystery

Part 3

It was the next day. Friday. The girls were getting ready to go to the party at Dillon's house. Dillion had nice parties and only the coolest people got invited to them. Also, Dillon was rich. He lived in a house that had a tennis court, basket ball court, 5 waterslides, and 10 pools. Dillion also owned 10 motorcycles, 4 trucks, 5 vans, and 20 cars. So yeah, he basically had loads of money.

"Emily does this look cute?" Hannah asked holding up a hot pink strapless shirt with skinny jeans and a pair of high heeled boots.
"Yeah it does." Emily replied.
"What about this outfit?" Asked Aria holding up a red tank top with a mini skirt and boots.
"That looks cute also Aria." Replied Emily.
"Does this outfit look cute Emily?" Asked Spencer holding up a strapless shirt with hot pink pants and a pair of flipflops.
"Don't take this the wrong way Spence but the pants don't really go with the shirt. Try this." Replied Emily holding up a pair of skinny jeans.
"Thanks Em." Spencer said.
" No problem." Emily said with a grin on her face.
"So, Emily what are you going to wear?" Asked Hannah.
"I think I will wear this zebra printed strapless dress with my leopard printed shoes." Replied Emily.
"I like that. Mixing up animal prints. It's very cute." Aria replied.
"So, what time does the party start?" Asked Hannah.
"6:30." Answered Emily.
"We better head over there. It's 5:30 now and it usually takes me an hour and 30 minutes to get to Dillion's." Explained Hannah.

All of the girls were dressed. Now it was time to head over to Dillion's for the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to do something different. I'm going to ask for help with this story. I'm accepting 2 other authors. The rules are:
1. You CANNOT edit the chapters that I posted.
2. If you wanna help with the story, message me and make the subject be "Mystery"
3. The first two people to do this WILL get to help with the story.