Insanity At It's Best: *** Me Softly

Georgie

"Georgie, time to wake up." It is a voice from a saint that rang in my ears. I flutter my eyes open to see her.

It's the woman from the coffee shop this morning. The one who was huffing and puffing because of my order. I only see her upside down, leaning over me. Her blue eyes burrow themselves in my mind. She flashes her white teeth. My eyes wander below her face, noticing immediately that she is almost completely nude. The only thing she wears is a plastic suit, fit like a short dress. If I wasn't utterly uncomfortable that would turn me on.

The saint slaps my chest, rubbing her hands across my body. I wish I could reach up and touch her but my hands are stuck to my sides. I look away from her and see why. I'm nude myself, but my body is wrapped with plastic. That sticky annoying kind that my mother cooks with. I struggle, trying to get my hands free.

"Does Georgie want free?" I nod, smiling weakly.

Something doesn't seem right. I am all for kinky shit, but this has something else about it. The woman walks around, her high heels click on the floor. I look around, nothing about this place was familiar. It must be her house. I wonder how I even got here. I think back, trying to bring up that memory. There wasn't one. The only thing that I could grasp was sitting on a bar stool. The rest drew a blank. The woman lifts her leg, straddling me. I gasp, a sudden rush runs through me.

I grin. "So, who are you?" The woman smiles back sweetly, she lays her self across me.

The plastic across my member made it impossible for it to go farther. She reaches behind me, reviling a large knife. I sure hope it's to cut the plastic. It is starting to get painful down there.

"NO BODY!" She screams in response to my question. A new woman appears. This one is different. Her eyes change to something not in this world. She looks evil.

She slams the blade down into my chest. A thousand nerves of pain tremble inside me. It was almost too much to bear, I start to cry out in pain. Everything is racing in my mind as she leaned over the handle, smiling maliciously. The pain pulses though my body, my breathing becomes harder. She twists the knife. It starts to grow black, the pain was just so unbearable. The last thing I see is her rubbing herself with my blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Point out anything I missed. Feed the comment monster :)