Insanity At It's Best: *** Me Softly

Lips

I stand there in the door way. Lars is still not moving, just laying limply inside the bathtub. Some girls are screaming. Like that would help with anything. I shove the blond who accused him of being dead; trying to get to him.

"Lars?" I question.

There is a soft moan. He's alive.

Grunting, I sit on the edge of the tub with him. I was so close, but luckily now he will die by my hand. I smile, setting my hand on his foot. Bennie bursts through the crowd, his eyes glaring at my hand. I whip it back; like touching hot water.

Bennie turns around, holding his arms up. "There is nothin' to see here. Go away." He pushes them out, closing the door. "What happened?" He asks me.

"I have no idea, a girl thought he was dead. I think he is just sleeping." At least I know the pills work. It's useless now, he's been spotted. I have to wait, again. Fucking tits. Bennie steps into the tub with Lars and sits there.

"I have half a mind to leave him."

Lars snores out loud in response. "Do it. He's safe here." The lie passes my lips easily. Maybe there is hope after all.

Bennie smiles. "Alright, lets leave him." I stand up, smoothing out the dress. Which was a waste. Reaching down I take my heels off. Part of me wants to slam them down into Lars. Getting rid of this feeling once and for all; but I couldn't do that to Bennie.

We just watch Lars. Each time his chest raises from air a shiver goes down my spine. He couldn't be breathing; let alone alive.

He gets up from the tub. Bennie trips on the side and lands face first. He had to be drinking way too much. That was evident now. Laughing at his drunken state I bend down, seeing if Bennie was alright. Another shiver goes up my spine. Lars is still just sleeping. He is so close. Bennie touches my bare foot; staring at me. I feel like he knows what I am thinking.

Bennie burps, reaching for a bottle someone left behind. I reach over to give it to him. He deserves to live a little. Before I can touch the bottle, Bennie pulls on my waist. I resist the urge to fight. All he does is pull me on top of him. Bennie takes the bottle to his lips for a long gulp.

My heart flutters. It must be from the Urge.

Sitting here, I peer down at Bennie's face. He gives me a goofy grin. His fingers trace circles on my thigh. I can tell he is very drunk. Bennie never touched me without asking. Gently I push his hand aside.

"Come one, Bennie. Let's take you and Lars home." Bennie stops me from getting off him. "Seriously, come on." Bennie responds with another swig of alcohol in his system. He stares at me, his green eyes seem to wander on very inch of me. It was starting to get rather uncomfortable. I squirm.

Bennie slowly caresses my cheek with the back of his hand.

What the fuck? "Bennie you are actin' a fool." I push his hand away, refusing to let him do it again. Bennie drops the bottle and rolls over before I can protest. "Bennie..." I warn. He just looks down at me.

I close my eyes. I know what Bennie is thinking, I know what the alcohol in him wants. It's something I don't normally do. Fucking somebody has no meaning to me, unless I'm going to kill that person. Lets just say that's my turn on. It's just a way to get the Urge to stop mind fucking me.

Like what it is doing to me now. I open my eyes, starring through Bennie. His hands pin down my arms, not letting me move them. "Lets go." I say softly.

"I don't want to go home."

Bennie pushes down more with his weight. "Don't worry, you wont. Lets go upstairs, to my room." His eyes go wide as I say it. I always refused to let him on the top level. There was no harm now, everything was locked up. My life is once more a secret from Bennie.

We walk out of the bathroom, hand in hand. Bennie knows what will happen. A few people stare at us, drinking their lives away at the same time. I lead the way to another chapter in our lives. Something that might have never happened if Lars didn't barge in.

The door to the suite locks us in and everyone out. Bennie looks around in wonder at my room. Smiling I pull him towards the bed. "You better get a good look. This might be your last time in here." I hand Bennie a bottle of wine I keep under my bed. For those nights I need to forget.

"You drink it. I want to remember this." Bennie drove his lips onto my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T BE A SILENT READER :)


THANK YOU DO MUCH ROSE LULLABY FOR EDITING THIS FOR ME. SHE IS THE SHITZZZ