Insanity At It's Best: *** Me Softly

Hobo

The other night was different for me. I can still feel Bennie's warm kisses on my collar bone. I shiver; the memory buzzes in my mind still. Bennie slept over that night, the first time ever. I shake my head, I have real business to do right now. I'm waiting outside Bennie's apartment in the bushes.

For my chance with Lars. I know he's in there drinking. After waking up in my bath tub he gave up being sober. I only know this because I have been here for almost twenty-four hours. Usually when I look in the window I see Bennie yelling. He's obviously mad about Lars. This should make him feel better.

I'm not in my normal attire for this situation. The clear plastic bag is replaced with a top and vest. I'm wearing my normal clothes for winter. All black; from the fuzzy cap on my head to the leather gloves on my hands. The black fur coat is almost suffocating me as I heat up with excitement. All the feelings and urges will now end. Now all I do is wait in the bushes.


I put the journal in my bag. That was enough writing for right now. Slowly someone appears from the apartment complex. It's Bennie. He is storming off towards the coffee shop. I lean back in the shadows. This is going to be much easier now. The next person to leave is Lars.

I ground myself, waiting for him to walk right in front of me...

Instantly I pull Lars into the bushes, covering his mouth. With him drinking made it easier to overpower him. I had to do everything here. The only way to make this work is if it's blamed on the Night Stalker. His signature mark so far is the victim is raped and robbed. I do not want to touch Lars in that way. I don't have too, the police has yet to prove the Night Stalker had raped his male victims. All their clothes are gone from their bodies; their underwear, if found, is in shreds.

Lars is too drunk to really fight back. I straddle him, taking the whip tie from my bag. I tie his hands and feet together like the pig that he is. He grunts, not able to talk with the gag in his mouth. I moan from pleasure. It feels wonderful to have him finally be on this side of the knife.

I take his wallet, keys and everything in his pockets. I keep the cash and the rest go into a mesh bag sewed with fish weights. No one was going to find this. Next was his clothes. The air is crisp and cold. So immediately as I cut away his pants Lars begins to shiver.

"Don't worry baby, this will all be over." I whisper, slightly disguising my voice. With the startled look in Lars' eyes I know he recognizes me. That's exactly what I want. I want to be the last thing he sees.

Before long all his clothes are in a pile. I rip up his spoiled boxers, tossing them to the side too. I smile to Lars as he lays there; nude and defenceless. He slightly screams. That makes me want to scream with pleasure. I bite my lip, trying to calm myself down.

Now it's time for the icing on the cake. Using his torn shirt I cover his face. In my hand is a simple knife. I take it to his throat and press it down hard. He muffles a scream of agony.

I use the shirt to make sure the blood does not get on me. Slowly, yet aggressively I slice his throat. The main artery is cut, releasing a spray of blood. I cover it with his shirt. I cannot this time, get messy. I can only watch now as he bleeds out to death. My eyes glue themselves to his face. Each second it grows lighter and lighter. His breathing gets more shallow...

Then his eyes become cloudy and lifeless. I smirk. A vile immediately is held up to his bleeding throat. A little memento I have for everyone I murder. My favorite is around my neck. It's my first victim's blood. My biological father's blood.

I gather my things, taking the back way out of the bushes so no one could see me. Immediately, I casually walk to the coffee shop to spend time with Bennie. On the way there I give Lars' money away to a homeless man. Then I toss the mesh bag with his wallet into the lake.

This is just a normal day for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU Rose Lullaby

This is what Astra wore: Clothes