Status: Keep or dead?

Rian's little sister.

I'm pregnant!

"Your pregnant?" Alex asked. I nodded sadly.

"Yeah I-I don't know what I am going to do!" Alex looked at me for a second.

"Well lets start out with whose the father?" I stayed quiet. Sure I tell Alex everything but should I tell him its Zack? I just shrugged.

"I don't want to tell yet. How about we start with something else?"

"Okay how about do you want to keep the baby?" I nodded.

"Yes I do. I realize it will be hard, but I want to" He nodded.

"How about you get some sleep and we will talk about this tomorrow." I nodded.

"Thank you Alex. You are a great friend, and one last favor please don't tell Rian. Wait until I tell him." Alex nodded we pinkie swore. I giggled. I hugged him and the bathroom door opened. It was Zack he looked confused and hurt.

Did I forget to mention we have been secretly dating for two months. Yes it has been two months now. We have had sex more then just that once, but I'm scared to tell I'm pregnant. If he accuses me of cheating then that's fine., I wont tell him that the baby is his until the right time, and that time is not now. They are getting ready to become famous. He doesn't need a bay in his life.

"What is going on here?" Zack asked.

"Just talking." Zack pulled me aside.

"Stella I love you and you can tell me anything there is nothing that will make me change my mind." He told me. I looked in to his eyes and I collapsed. Zack picked me up and put me in his lap and rocked me and whispered soothing words. I started crying really hard. I wanted to tell him so much but I couldn't. Then Rian walked in.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He asked.

"I don't know she started crying and collapsed so i held her." He told Rian. Rian sat next to me and rubbed my back in circles.

"Stella please tell me." I shake my head i plunged my face in to Zack's neck. Then Alex and Jack walk in. They are instantly at my side. "Guys do you know whats wrong?" He gave them death glare. Jack shook his head and Alex put his head down. Rian pushed Alex against a wall. "What happened to my baby sister?" I could see him starting to crack.

"I'm pregnant! Put him down. Are you happy? I told you." I cried harder and i ran to my room. I locked the door. I could hear a soft knocking.

"Stella baby please let me in. Rian, Jack and Alex aren't up here." I unlocked my door and opened it a little he was right. He was the only one out there, so I pulled his in quickly. I locked the door again. Zack held on to me for a little while while I calm down. After calming down Zack lifted my head. "Is the baby mine?" I nodded not trusting myself to talk. "Stella when I told you I loved you I meant it. I will be in this babies life. I know that when Rian calms down he will tell you he will help too." I nodded.

"I think I better tell him what happened huh?" he nodded. I kissed him. "For good luck. He might attack you." He kissed me also.

"For good luck." I giggled. I opened my door. I slipped out it slowly.

"Rian?" I yelled. I heard three pairs of feet running up the stairs. Alex attacked me in a hug along with Jack. Then they got off Rian then hugged me.

"I love you no matter what." He told me. A few tears slipped down my face. I pushed all of them in my room. I sat them all down. Zack was sitting on the edge of my bed, next is Rian, then Alex then Jack last.

"Now Rian when I tell you this info you can't attack anyone. okay?" He nodded. He held Zack and Alex's hand. "Yes I am pregnant. I will be keeping it. I have already told the father and told him and he said he will be in the babies life. I will be need all of your guys help. And the babies father is... Zack." I could tell Zack was in pain, but the look on Rian's face. Zack was screaming in agony.

"Congrats guys." Alex said.

"If the baby is a boy can you name it after me?" Jack asked. I shrugged. Rian got up and ran out and Zack ran after him. Tears slipped down my face but i knew I couldn't go after him. Jack started rambling about how awesome the baby will be,and Alex held me while I cried. I even giggled a little at what Jack was saying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I really what to know what you think.