Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Do it, Bite Me.

The whole ambush last night left me pretty shaken up. There's more vampires in town, a lot more. They're all from 1864, all from the tomb...

---Last night---

"you're brother is going to kill us for ruining his cute little double date" I laugh, a tiny bit tipsy
"please, with Elena in the room with her ex, it was bound to be disastrous. We just sped things up"

I laugh as I cuddle up with Damon on the chair, I'm wearing nothing but one of his button down shirts. We're sitting by the fire, waiting for Stefan to scold us, well mostly Damon.

"okay, give me your worst, Stefan" Damon rolls his eyes

"you two are really something-"

Stefan is cut off when the window is shattered and he has a piece of glass thrown at his chest; "Stefan!" i scream, getting up from the chair.

Damon runs to Stefan's aid and instructs me to "go hide". I hide in a corner where nobody can see me, the vampires are a man and a woman. Damon pulls the glass out of Stefan and the two start fighting them. The short battle ends when they kill the female and the guy takes off.

"you okay?" Damon asks, holding my hand out so I can get up. I nod my head slowly as I stare at the lifeless corpse that lays in front of the fire

--------

Like I said, last night was pretty intense. I wonder how many are here in Mystic Falls. I stayed with Damon last night, I was too freaked out to go home. I was also worried about him, no human lives here so any vampire can come in at anytime; I found that out when Anna and her mother, Pearl came in unannounced the other day, and that woman is STRONG.

"you sleep okay?"

"yeah, fine."

I turn around to face him, he keeps his arm wrapped tightly around me. "you really had Stefan's back last night"

"what are you trying to say?"

"that you lov-" Damon covers my mouth and shakes his head. "admit it."

"okay, just because I don't like the guy doesn't mean I wanna see him get hurt" Damon says. "...by somebody other than me, he still is my little brother"

"awwww!"

"shut up! He'll hear you."

I shut my mouth but smile at him, I knew he loved Stefan deep down, no matter how much he said otherwise. I cuddle up next to Damon in bed as Stefan enters the room.

"I'm gonna go out, need to get my strength up. Then we'll handle this" he must be going to feed

"my regards to the bunnies" Damon says sarcastically as Stefan leaves, I can't help but laugh. It must suck being a vegetarian vampire, but I admire Stefan's will power.

"how does it feel?" I ask, wrapping my fingers in Damon's messy hair

"what?"

"the bite. For a human, how does it feel?"

"it's actually pleasurable, unless you're scared"

"do it." I push Damon down on his back as I climb on top, straddling his waist, "bite me"

"are you crazy?"

"no. I wanna feel it" I said excitingly

"no, no way."

"why not?"

"because I'm not biting you! That's why!"

"so you'll feed on Caroline and random sorority chicks but won't simply bite me?" I push his buttons

"do you hear yourself right now?" he asks, "I'm not doing it, not to you."

"why?"

He flips me over so fast, slamming my back against the bed, he's now on top. His fangs are out and his eyes are red, but only for a few seconds. "because i said so."

"fine" I say in defeat

"you're crazy. Asking a vampire to bite you" he kisses me

"don't you get tempted?"

"every second I'm around you"

"Well...?"

"i like having you around, wouldn't wanna slip and kill you"

"you wouldn't" I shake my head at him

"you don't know that"

"you wouldn't kill me, Damon."

Damon shakes his head 'no' as he begins to kiss my neck, teasing me. He goes from my neck to my collarbone then down to my heaving chest. I arch my back and grab his hair as he slips off my shirt.

Damon goes lower, down to my stomach, kissing it lightly and gentle. He looks up at me with his fangs out and a lustful look. I think he's only teasing me but I'm wrong, he actually does it, he bites me.

I gasp at first and grip the sheet, moaning slightly as his teeth sink into me. He wasn't kidding when he said it was pleasurable, it feels like a hickey, a really good one. Is it horrible that I want him to do it again?

Afternoon comes and the rain hasn't let up from the horrible storm. Stefan isn't back yet, Damon's been calling him, does it really take this long to feed?

"have you tried Elena?" I ask

"she doesn't know how to answer the phone" Damon rolls his eyes

"well, you turned her birth mother into a vampire"

"if I had known that then, I wouldn't of."

"well, let's just go to Elena's, Stefan's probably there" I say

"fine."

We get to Elena's and it seems to be raining harder. I think I'll just wait here.

"come on" Damon says buy I shake my head. "if she hits me, you're hitting her back"

"you're beat!" I say as I get out of the car, "whatever you get, you deserve!"

Damon calls once more before knocking, after getting her voicemail yet again he finally knocks. She answers the door and rolls her eyes.

"what?" she sighs, "can't you take a hint?"

"look." he invites himself in and I follow, "I'm sorry about Isobel. It's not like I'd known she turn out to be the mother of my brothers future girlfriend"

"whatever."

"anyway. Is Stefan here?" I ask Elena, "we haven't heard from him since this morning"

"no. Neither have I"

We both look at Damon, he has that look on his face...an almost worried look.

"what?" Elena asks

"you're not gonna like what I'm thinking"

I know exactly what he's thinking and it gives me the chills.

"let's go" Damon says to both of us. The three of us get into his car and he drives to the house where all the vampires are staying. "don't move" he instructs as he gets out of the car.

This isn't looking too good.