Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

He Has His Moments.

I'm woken up in the morning from the sound of somebody coming in my room. My eyes shoot open and it's only Rachel.

"I never get tired of seeing that hot body" Rachel says as she stares at Damon. He's sleeping behind me with his arm wrapped around me tight

"is there something you wanted?"

"I can't remember." she doesn't take her eyes off of him. She's lucky she's my little sister, or else she'd be knocked out.

"it's okay to stare" Damon mumbles against the back of my neck.

"Rachel!" I get her attention

"oh right." she finally looks at me, "me, you, and Justin are wanted at dads today. To see the cousins."

Ugh. Like I really wanna see Madison. I sit up in bed and Damon stays right where he's at, "is this mandatory?"

"pretty much."

"I'll just bring Damon. Is Aiden going?"

"oh, he's out of town with his family."

"really? He's gonna miss the parade"

"I know, but it's not like he's from Mystic Falls anyway"

Then another person enters my room. Madison.

"Savannah!" she says happily, "I haven't seen you since-oh my. And who is this?" she takes a look at Damon, her eyes scanning down his bare chest to the top of his pelvic area.

"my boyfriend," I snapped.

She smiles at him, I look at him and he's not returning the smile.

"I'm Madison, Madison Cunningham. But I'm sure you already knew that" she tries to put on her slut charm

"nope." is all Damon says and her face falls a bit.

"well, aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"Damon Salvatore. Now if you'll excuse me." Damon grabs the blanket from the end of the bed and covers himself, turning over to go back to sleep.

"well. Let's finish this conversation downstairs" I tell the two of them, "so my boyfriend can sleep in peace"

I kiss Damon's forehead before following Madison and Rachel out the door. She walks ahead of us.

"thanks for the warning, you could of at least told me slutbag was here" I whisper

"Damon distracted me. Tell him to sleep with a damn shirt on"

I laugh at her as we head into the kitchen. Mom is nowhere to be found so who knows where she's at today.

"you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend and that he was so...tempting." she grins

"okay. Say another thing like that and you'll be missing teeth"

"sorry, crossed the line. Rachel, do you have a boyfriend?"

"yes but he's out of town." she smirks

Madison nods. "so I need somebody to hook up with. Who's taken? Who's available? Does Damon have a brother?"

"yeah. But Elena's dating him" I give an evil smirk

"of course she is. Matt?"

"dating Caroline"

"ugh. Tyler?"

"sure...if you want my sloppy seconds"

She makes a nevermind face but I wouldn't put it past her to go after him anyway.

"so, see you guys at uncle Jake's!" she says as she finally leaves.

"she's horrible" Rachel says

"walking STD since she screws everyone"

Damon then comes down stares and takes a seat at the table. "is she always so...forward?"

"yes."

"she's not even hot!" he shudders, "ew"

Me and Rachel just laugh at him, "the good looks in our family skipped her" Rachel says

I get ready for my dads. I don't wanna go but hey, it's normal. I haven't done normal in a while, I miss normal. But I'm dragging Damon along with me so I can leave early.

"uncle Mike!" I run, giving him a big hug. "nobody said you were here too!"

"I never miss a chance to see my big brother and my favorite niece" he smiles. Uncle Mike happens to be my favorite uncle. He's also the youngest out of my dad and his other brother. All my friends have a crush on him, well they have a crush on all the guys in my family.

"Hey uncle Frank, aunt Beth" I say as I give the two of them hugs, "this is my boyfriend, Damon" I love my uncle frank as well but his wife Beth is a bitch...must be where their kids get their attitudes from

"hey Sav" my 19 year old cousin Chris says as he gives me a hug

"hey Chris, long time"

"I know. You know my parents are actually thinking about moving back to mystic falls?"

Shoot me, I can't deal with Madison being so close. "ew. Who would actually move back?"

"that's what I said. But they won't because of the ya know...vampire problem"

"oh, well that's too bad"

I catch up with my family and my two uncles get to know Damon more. I make sure Madison is kept as far away from Damon as possible, if she tries anything I will hurt her.

"so when are you leaving?"

"after the parade" uncle Mike answers

"cool! I'm in it, actually."

"really? Are you miss mystic falls?" Madison asks

"no. I was last year. This year Caroline is. But I'm in her court and I get to ride on the same float"

Then my phone goes off, a text.

Elena - Stefan, Matt, Caroline, and me are at the grill. U & Damon wanna meet? How's about tht 4 normal? ;)

I smile and text her back, "sure!"

"me and Damon have to go meet some friends" I say, standing up and grabbing his hand. "but we'll hang before you guys leave, I promise."

"does the grill still sell those awesome milkshakes?" Chris asks. We used to get them all the time in middle school, that was before we graduated to alcohol.

"yeah, pretty sure. That's where we're headed now."

"I'm gonna get one, then find Tyler. Drive me uncle Mike."

Uh oh, Elena and Caroline are gonna freak when they see those two. Me and Damon arrive at the grill first and walk inside. "brace yourselves" I say as I sit down with everyone

"I'm gonna get a drink, want something?" Damon whispers in my ear. I nod my head and he heads to the bar. The door opens and in walks my cousin and uncle.

"Oh my god!" Elena says, "is that..?"

"hot uncle mike!" Caroline squeals

I roll my eyes and laugh at them, "and there's Chris"

"you didn't tell me they were in town!" Caroline yells. Chris walks over and does the whole bro hug with Matt.

"ladies" he says smoothly

"oh stop. Chris this is Damon's brother and Elena's boyfriend, Stefan"

Damon returns to the table with a drink for both of us as uncle Mike walks over to get Chris. The two girls practically drool over him, Caroline goes so far as to hitting on him before he leaves. Matt and Stefan just look at the two of them and then back at me.

"what? Good looks run in my family." I state

"except Madison, ugh trashbag hoe" Caroline says with disgust

"I know. She was hitting on Damon this morning. Then she went around asking which guys were single in town"

"oh god" Elena rolls her eyes

"better watch out, wait till she sees Stefan. She already asked if Damon had had a brother"

Damon, Stefan, and Matt play pool while us girls sit and talk

"what's gotten into Damon?" Caroline asks, "he's not being his usual jerky self"

I smile, "he has his moments"

"what'd you do? Drug him?"

Haha, I love Caroline.

"well, tonight was actually fun" I say as the four of us walk to our cars. We left the grill about 11:30 PM

"and very normal" Elena adds

"where to next?" Damon asks as he holds my hand

"We, as in Savannah and I are going back to my house" Elena says as she pulls me away from Damon, "why don't you and Stefan do some brotherly bonding?"

Stefan and Damon look at each other and shrug their shoulders. We kiss our boyfriends then walk to Elena's car.

"come on little brother, the night is young!"