Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Delicious.

"Savannah....Savannah. You need to wake up." I hear a voice, taking me out of my sleep. I stumble a bit and open my eyes to see her face. My first reaction is to punch her, which I did. This time she fell backwards. "OW! You whore!"

"Elena?" I question suspiciously, still unsure. Being fooled was what got me here in the first place. I take a look around, we're in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"Yes!" She whispered, "I've been trying to wake you up for an hour"

"I'm sorry. You won't believe what happened to me earlier. How did you get here?"

"I was leaving for Bonnie's house. Before I could even get to my car, this man gabbed me. I blacked out, that's all I remember. What happened to you?"

"I was on my way to the grill. I thought I saw you, obviously I was wrong. I was talking about some stuff, then I was punched in the face!" I absentmindedly graze my swollen cheek, "I went to punch 'you' back and nothing happened. Then Katherine revealed herself to me. That's all I remember"

"We have to get out of here."

I glance at the clock on the wall. It was nearly midnight, Damon and Stefan had to be looking for us all this time. Do they know it was Katherine? Any idea who it could be? My thoughts are startled by the door opening and Katherine walking in with a rather large man, he must of been the one who took Elena.

"You're awake." Katherine smiled wickedly at me

I didn't say a word. I wanted nothing more than to get up and beat her ass. But I'm human and she's a vampire, a very strong one at that. I'd stand no chance.

"Nice to finally meet you, Savannah Cunningham." I wasn't surprised that she already knew my name. Who knows a how long she's been watching us? "Aren't you going to say hi?" That same smile played on her face

Damon and Stefan were right, Elena was nothing like her aside from her looks. Katherine was malicious and evil, selfish and rude, she's determined to make peoples lives hell

"What do you want?" I spat. I don't care what she is, this bitch kidnapped me.

Her smile never left her face, "Damon."

"You can't have him." My anger finally starting to show, "Then why is Elena here?"

"I'm intrigued by her. I'm still deciding if I want Stefan also, but right now, I just want Damon."

"Why?" Elena finally spoke from the other side of the room. "So you can break them apart again? So they can fight over you again?"

"Now I think maybe I will take Stefan as well."

My anger was rising each time she spoke. I wasn't being held down nor was I tied up, but I knew if I made a move, I'd be stopped within an instant. Dammit. Katherine came closer to me, cornering me against the wall. I wasn't sure if I'd make it out alive, so I didn't care how nasty I got with her.

"You'll never have him again." I smiled at her, "And that's your fault."

"Sweetie, he's been waiting for me for the past 145 years. What makes you think he wouldn't come crawling back?"

My fist started to twitch, but I held it steady. "You hurt him. Nobody hurts Damon Salvatore and gets away with it."

I could tell Katherine was getting annoyed with me, the malicious smile finally left her face.

"And once he finds out what you're doing to me." I continued, "He'll kill you."

Katherine practically growled at me, bringing her hand to my throat. That's when her smile returned, she enjoys torturing people. "LET HER GO!" Elena screamed

"Shut her up." Katherine told the man before facing me. "I see you and Damon like to swap blood." I glared at her, almost knowing where she was going with this. "Then you wouldn't mind if I had a taste?"

My eyes grew wide, struggling in her arms. But she was 10x stronger than I was and she held me steady. I felt a prick in my shoulder and teeth sinking in, it hurt. It hurt because I struggled, I didn't want her sucking on my blood! She pulled away, wiping my blood from her mouth.

"No wonder Damon does it," She released her hold on me, "Delicious."

The door slammed shut behind the two of them and Elena ran to my side. I was lying on the floor against the wall. "Oh god." She grabbed the sheet off the bed to help with my open wound. "She's disgusting. You shouldn't of challenged her."

"You know me." I laughed slightly, "I don't back down from anybody."

"Well, try to. Will ya?"

I went to smile and say something else but I heard banging. It was the front door. "Katherine! Open this god damn door right now, I know she's in there!" I heard Damon's voice and I was relieved