Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Charity Car Wash.

Stupid car wash, I know I organized it but now that I think about it...I really don't wanna wash cars. But today is another new day so it's time for a fresh start, gonna put on a smile and do it. Who knows, I might even see a hottie or two today. After I get ready for the day, I pick out any bikini and put on some denim shorts with it. I slip on my flip flops and grab a shirt to put over my top.

"Where ya headed?" Mom asks

"Charity car wash" I say as I grab a monster drink from the fridge and slip it in my tote bag

"Have fun"

"Doing chores all day. I'll try."

I laugh it off before walking out of the house and heading to school. I hope today flies by quick, I mean...the only time I wash my own car is when I feel like showing off.

"How were things with Stefan last night?" I ask Elena. We're taking money at the moment

"Really strange actually. First he was an hour late and didn't call. Then--don't tell anybody okay?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"This old man, he started talking to Stefan. He swore he knew him. Said he hasn't aged a day, he looked really shocked"

"What did Stefan do?"

"He said he was mistaken and we walked away. But he had a strange look on his face...like something was wrong."

"Why do the small towns always have so many strange things going on?"

"I don't know. But Stefan's coming soon so shh"

Once Stefan arrives, I let the two of them be alone. I start washing cars with Bonnie. Caroline bailed so we're short a person and we kinda have a lot of cars. But I'm having fun, that's the upside of things.

"Hey, have you seen Elena?" Stefan asks

"No, I don't know where she went. I'll tell her you're looking for her if I see her though"

"Thanks"

Truth. So that old man Elena and Stefan saw yesterday at the grill was here today. He told her about a news story from the 1950s about an animal attack, the victim--Joseph Salvatore. He said he was Stefan's uncle and that he knew a Stefan Salvatore in the 1950's. Creepy right? Elena went somewhere to investigate. But honestly, what is there to investigate? Damon did mention there being a Damon & Stefan Salvatore in the 1860's, maybe this family likes to keep the name alive.

After we're done cleaning up, I go home. I see Justin and Rachel are upstairs packing bags, must be going to dads.

"Where's mom?" I ask

"Her room" Justin answers

I walk down the hall and knock on the door, she tells me to come in and I see her getting an outfit ready.

"Where ya going?" I ask

"On a date actually"

"Really? No way!"

"I've decided it's time I get back out there"

"That's great mom" About time.

"So how was the car wash?"

"It was a success. I'm gonna change then go to the nail salon so you'll probably be gone before I'm back. I'll give you the pep talk, uhh...don't do anything I would do."

"Oh that's reassuring. I've really done my job as a mother Savannah"

"You're being negative mother, I'm a good girl"

"You better be"

I take a quick shower to get the smell of the day off of me. Then I put my hair back and pick out clothes. I put on ripped jeans and a tight white shirt with black straps and hmm...some heels. I head to the nail salon. Instead of the traditional french manicure, I get a black french manicure, its pretty signature for me.

When I get home, nobody is here. Its kinda peaceful but very boring. I only have time to slip off my shoes before there's a knock on the door. Seriously? Ugh. I'm shocked to see...Damon when I open the door, so shocked that I just stare at him.

"Hey babe" he grins. "Gonna invite me in?"

"Damon!" I finally snap out of it and hug him. Wait wait...I don't go crazy over guys. Oh screw it, his hands wrap around my waist and I hug him tighter

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I came to see you"

"But Stefan said you left"

"ha, did he?" he says to himself. "But I'm here now, right?"

"Right." I smile

Damon gives me a kiss and I seem to forget about all the bad stuff Elena said and about Caroline altogether.

"Come inside, I'm getting cold."

"Okay"

Somehow that was code for 'lets go to my bedroom' because that's exactly where we made our way to.

"I can't stay all night...ya know, because of Stefan." Damon says

"Its okay. My mom will be home later anyway"

"I'm sorry for not saying goodbye"

"Its okay Damon. You're back now right?"

"Right"

I pull Damon by the shirt over to my bed and he climbs on top of me. He kisses then sucks on my neck and I grab his back from the feeling. Last time, this is where his face looked abnormal...but he pulls away and gives me a grin, his beautiful face smooth as ever.

I take off his shirt and he unbuttons my jeans. Then my shirt if off before I can get his belt fully undone. He's good...

----------

(Later at the Salvatore house)

"You told Savannah I left town? Dick move dude." Damon says to his brother

"Leave Savannah alone" Stefan warns

"No, I don't have to. You should of told her the truth Mr. Honesty, about how you had me trapped in--whatever the hell you wanna call the room in the basement"

"It was for the towns protection, Damon"

"You tried to kill me! Oh by the way, give me my ring. Now."

"I gave it to Zack, but you killed him."

"Well. Find it."

"And can you explain to me why Vicki Donovan is upstairs?"

Stefan is frustrated with his brother and all he wants is for him to leave Mystic Falls for good so he can have a normal life with Elena. Deep down, Stefan wishes Damon and him were close again.

"I tried killing that girl twice, she just won't die!"

"Damon, these are PEOPLE! Is Savannah your next victim?"

"I wouldn't hurt Savannah." Damon puts on a serious face

"I don't believe you because you lie. Leave her alone."

"I'm gonna do what I please, little brother." Damon puts on a cocky grin. "I may be telling the truth or I may be lying, waiting for the right time to attack Savannah."

"Wait...were you with Savannah tonight?"

"Yes. I slept with her" He gives his brother another grin. "She loved it."

Damon then grabs the closest knife and throws it at his brothers stomach. Stefan winces from the pain and pulls it out.

"Night Stefan." Damon laughs, heading upstairs.

Stefan goes to attack but is stopped from somebody at the door. He answers and its Elena, cautiously looking at him.

"What are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Savannah's car wash outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/auditions/set?id=16846900