Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

She's My Little Sister!

The next morning I wake up and Damon isn't next to me. That's fine because I'm ready to go to Bonnie's now. I'm still pumped up and the adrenaline from last night hasn't left me. At this point, I honestly believe we'll never be friends again.

I go into the bathroom to have a quick shower then i get dressed. I went downstairs where my family was having breakfast, but I was too pissed to eat.

"Morning, Sav." I heard a few times from different family members.

"I'll be back." I said as I headed for the front door, Elena caught up with me right before I got into my car

"Are you okay? You left so early last night like something was wrong."

"I was mad at Damon for the Tyler thing, but we made up." I explained. "now, If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go kill Bonnie."

"I take it Damon told you."

"yup." I said before getting into my car and shutting the door. I drove over to Bonnie's and got there rather quickly. I knocked on the door and she answered.

"Savannah?" Bonnie asked in a confused, shocked voice as she came outside

"You listen to me, Bonnie. You almost killed my boyfriend last night, for something he had nothing to do with. Regardless, you almost killed him. Damon is my boyfriend, Bonnie. You're lucky I wasn't there because I would of done more than just stopped you" I cut right to the chase. "I'm warning you, I beat your ass once and I'll do it again. I don't care what you are, I don't need voodoo to hurt you, I can do it with my bare hands. If you do something else to him, I'm coming after you. Last time, I couldn't stop myself, there's no telling what I'd do now."

Bonnie stared at me, stunned for a while. I decided I was done there and started walking towards my car...that's when she decided to speak. "Damon's a monster, Savannah. He's a vampire. He might not have been responsible for that attack last night but that doesn't change who he is. He can easily attack and kill somebody."

I approached her again. "That's where you're wrong. You don't know a thing about Damon. You know things about the person he used to be. I know exactly who he is," I said, "What about you Bonnie? You walk around here like you're all high and mighty, reminding him that you can hurt him at any given time. Then you attacked him. Now who's the real monster, Bonnie? Being a witch is no better than being a vampire."

This time, I actually left. I went home and had breakfast with my family. Damon would be proud, I didn't have to hurt her...this time anyway.

"Okay, so we're gonna go to Stefan and Damon's. Alaric said he'd meet us there." Elena informed me

"Okay, sounds good."

Before leaving, I got changed again. Into some jeans, boots and a cute top. I did my hair so it was curly and I was ready to leave. When we arrived at the Salvatore's, we invited ourselves in. Damon and Stefan were just waiting around.

"Hey, boyfriend." I said as I walked over to Damon, wrapping my arms around his neck

"Hey babe. How's your morning been?"

"Good. I went to Bonnie's as soon as I got up and threatened her"

"No physical violence?"

"Nope. Not this time. But I warned her."

"Proud if you. I would of snapped her neck"

"No, the old you would of done that." I corrected him, Damon gave me a smirk.

"Coffee, Savannah?" Stefan asked, already with the cup in his hand

"Thanks buddy." I said as I took the cup from him. The door bell rang, that must be Alaric. Damon got up to answer it.

"Hey, it's my favorite history teacher/vampire slayer!" I said as I gave Alaric a hug.

"And it's my favorite student who thinks she's my favorite student!"

Damon took a seat on the couch and pulled me on his lap, this conversation got down to business.

"We were hoping you could tell us if Isobel's research had anything on the Lockwood family?" Stefan asked

"Well, at the time I believed it was all just myths-" Alaric started

"Like that vampire story?" Damon laughed

"But there was something about lycanthropes"

"Like...werewolves?" I asked

"Well, yeah, werewolves."

"Are you sure?" Elena asked

"No way. I've been around for 160 years, never came across one" Damon said

"Why interest in the Lockwoods?" Alaric asks

"The device effected Mayor Lockwood and his son, Tyler." Damon said

"Also, Tyler's Uncle Mason was in a fight and showed some supernatural-like behavior." Stefan added

"Do you think we could take a look at Isobel's research and see what we can find out?" Elena asked

"All her stuffs still at her office at Duke, she technically still is missing. We could take a ride there today." Alaric offered

"No fucking way." Damon was still stuck on the fact that werewolves might actually exist. "If Mason is a werewolf then that punk Tyler might be a werewolf jr..which means I'm screwed!"

Tyler can't be a werewolf..if that's even possible. He just can't be. I can deal with Damon being a vampire but Tyler being a werewolf? No. Why? Because I dated him for two years, dating a werewolf then a vampire? It's like I'm stuck in a cheesy movie. Although, it would explain that horrible temper he's got.

"Well, we should go fill in my dad." I tell everyone.

We return to my house, Stefan informs my dad of what's going on with the Lockwoods and them possibly being werewolves. I spot Rachel here with Aiden, I decide to say hi.

"Hey guys. What are you guys up to today?" I ask

"We were thinking of seeing a movie." Rachel said. "Did you and Damon make up yet?"

"Yeah, we're all good." I smiled

All of a sudden I felt somebody grabbing me, I looked and It was Stefan. He pulled me outside and across the street.

"Dude! Are you on crack?!" I asked

"Shh!" Stefan covered my mouth as I saw him motioning for Damon, Alaric and Elena to join us. "Who was that with Rachel?" He whispered as lowly as possibly

I felt it was only right to whisper as well. "Aiden, her boyfriend. Why?"

Stefan sighed before answering. "That's one of the vampires."

I smiled at him like he was crazy. "No. He can't be."

"I know he's a vampire. And I've seen him with those vampires. How long have they been together?"

"Since before summer. He can't be one. He's been in Mystic Falls for a while, he would of went down with the other vampires on founder's day."

"No." Elena cut in, also whispering. "Remember, him and his family were out of town that weekend?"

"So...you're saying that kid in there is actually a vampire?" Damon asked

"That's what I'm saying." Stefan said. I nodded my head. Before even thinking correctly, I started heading towards the house but Damon pulled me back

"Let go." I warned

"If he really is one, you can just cause a scene." Damon said

"That is my little sister and you're telling me he's a vampire." I say through my teeth. "Not one like you, Stefan, Anna, or Jeremy. You guys have no idea who these ones are and somebody was attacked the other night, excuse me for freaking out!"

"Okay. Everyone-and by everyone I mean Savannah-calm down." Stefan said. "New plan. I'm gonna stay here and find out anything I need to find out about him and those vampires, you guys go to duke."

"I'm staying with you" I spoke up. "My sisters involved, I'm staying."

Stefan nodded his head

"You sure?" Damon asked

"Yeah, you and Elena go with Alaric. I'll stay with Stefan and keep a close eye on my sister."

"Alright."

"Behave, Damon." I said as I kissed him goodbye

"I always do."

When the three of them left, me and Stefan headed to his house, it was easier to talk without another vampire around.

"So when did Rachel start dating Aiden?" Stefan asked me

"I'm thinking the beginning of spring"

"You haven't noticed anything odd about him? Anything weird between them?"

"Nothing. Then again, you and Damon look human too."

"Did he say his age? Where he's from?"

"Aiden said he was 16 and his family is from..I can't remember.. Oregon maybe."

"Okay. I'm pretty sure he's with those vampires I've been watching."

"Now can we go kill him?"

Stefan laughed. "Not so fast. First, we have to find out what they want, what they're doing in Mystic Falls. Most important, why Aiden is with your sister. For all we know...he could be like me."

"That's a possibility...but highly unlikely. I've met plenty of vampires in the past year, the only ones remotely close enough to being like you were Anna and Pearl."

"Good point."

"Damon said there was an attack last night, you think one of them did it. I want Aiden away from my sister."

"I do too. But we have to go on like everything's normal until we find out more. Can you do that?"

"I can try."

I spent most of the day with Stefan, following that 'family' of vampires. Like he said before, they were out and about doing normal, everyday things. But what could you really expect? We also followed Aiden and Rachel, he didn't show any abnormal behaviors. Nothing these vampires did all day should lead anybody to believe they're vampires.

"Now what?" I ask Stefan. We ran out of things to do. "Now can I-"

"No. When Damon gets back, we'll deal with them."

"Fine." I crossed my arms. Stefan wasn't Damon, Stefan was stronger than Damon when it came to self control, so there was no use in even trying to get my way.

My cell started ringing in my pocket, I was hoping it was Damon or at least Elena, we haven't heard from either of them all day. But it was Tyler, we haven't talked since his dads funeral. "Hello."

"Hey Savannah" I heard his voice on the other line, it didn't sound wolf like at all.

"Hey Ty, what's up?"

"I'm having a party tonight, in the woods, where the old Lockwood estate used to be. You and Elena should come"

"Well, Elena's out of town. But I'll come. See ya tonight?"

"Cool. Yeah, I'll see ya."

I hang up the phone and look over at Stefan, knowing he probably already heard my conversation. "You should come. Have a drink."

"You sure?"

"Well duh, we have nothing else to do until Elena and Damon get back."

"Alright then." Stefan paused. "You get really defensive when Damon talks about Tyler."

I was hoping nobody noticed that. "Well..I do still care about him. He's been through a lot and the last thing he needs is to be a werewolf."

"Understandable"

"And I don't wanna be the girl who's dated the wolf and vamp."

Stefan started to laugh. "Is it too soon to start calling you Bella?"

And for that, he got a shove..which did nothing. "You said when you become a vampire, your personality is heightened. What would I be like?"

"well you're a really sweet girl, you fight for those you love and sometimes you can also be not so nice. I think you'd have a nice balance of good and evil. hypothetically speaking of course"

Yeah, hypothetically speaking...of course.