Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Information.

I felt the rage pulsing through my veins as I stared back at her. Katherine looked at me with a malicious smile, but didn't move any closer. "What the hell is she doing here?!"

"Looks like Damon and Stefan found her," Elena said as she took Damon's spot on the couch, comforting her brother

"Actually," Stefan entered the room, "She came to us," he then turned his attention to Katherine, "I thought I told you to stay in the other room."

"HELLO! Why are you being so nice to her? This bitch tried to kill me, remember?"

I was furious. Damon and Stefan were so calm with her being in their house. Why the hell am I the only one freaking out about this? Why!

"Because I have information."

"Why are you not dead, psycho bitch?"

"In time, you guys will find out. Until then-"

"Give us a reason to keep you alive." Damon interrupted, "Or I will kill you again"

"Sure, you can kill me again, I'll just come back-"

"I don't care if I have to rip you limb from limb and set every part of your body on fire. You will die."

"Damon. Oh sweet Damon, you were always so sexy when you get angry."

Then she hits on my boyfriend right in front of me. Though she's a vampire, I was ready to hit her anyway. Too bad Damon stood in my way, already knowing what I was thinking. "Relax," he told me

"No!" I pushed Damon away, "I wanna know what information she has that's keeping her alive"

"NO! I wanna know why Jeremy was crying first" Elena said, there she goes. Always being the overprotective sister

Katherine smirked a little before entering the room fully, "He's just a little hurt because his girlfriend died"

"You killed Anna, didn't you?" I crossed my arms and glared at her

"It's not like I meant to," she defended herself, "We were fighting. It was kill or be killed, or ya know be killed then come back"

Elena stood up and slowly walked closer to Katherine, "My brother has lost everyone he gets close to, you just helped him lose another." Elena glared at Katherine before bitch slapping her right in the face

Stefan and Damon were ready attack if Katherine retaliated, but she didn't. She just smiled widely at her before sitting down.

"I guess I deserved that,"

Just then my phone went off. I excused myself and went a few rooms away, I didn't need Katherine hearing my conversation.

"Hello?"

"Savannah"

"Hey Ty, whats up?"

"Can we talk? It's important."

"Yeah, wanna meet at the grill?"

"No. My place."

I hung up my phone and walked into the other room. I grabbed my bag from the floor and walked over to Damon, "I have to go."

"Where are you doing?"

"Tyler needs me."

"Good, find out-"

"NO. I already told you, I'm not feeding you information about the Lockwoods. My friend needs me. What you need to worry about is Katherine and making her talk or kill her."

Although I didn't want to, I kissed Damon goodbye anyway. Katherine didn't need the satisfaction of knowing I was pissed at him, she wasn't getting it either. I can't understand why they're letting her stay and not killing her. It doesn't even look like they're trying to get information out of her. I don't want anything to do with her, I don't want to be around her.

I pulled up at the Lockwood Estate and headed for the door, I didn't even have to ring the bell. Tyler had already opened the door, like he was waiting for me. "Hey"

"Thanks for coming," Tyler said as he invited me in

"Of course, whats going on?"

"I don't wanna burden you with this, but..Mason he just up and left last week, I tried calling him and everything, I haven't heard a word back."

"Do you think he's okay?"

"I don't know, really. But...my family.. we have this curse. It's hard to wrap your head around"

"What is it?"

"I won't get mad if you don't believe me. But, I've seen it. Mason, he's a werewolf"

"He is?" My eyes grew wide. I already knew he was, but to see Tyler acknowledging it, wow. "Are you...?"

"No. But, its like a gene. The curse runs in my family, if I trigger the curse...I'll be one too"

"How do you trigger the curse?"

"You have to take a life."

My eyes grew wide again. You kill somebody and then your dammed for the rest of your life, stuck being a werewolf. It makes you wonder how many people have the curse and have no idea.

"But Tyler, you know you'd never kill anybody"

"I know. I'm just afraid to be around people. Someone can slip and bump their head and its my fault, then I'm stuck as a werewolf. A car accident, anything."

"You just have to be careful. Better yet, go on like you know nothing about the curse. You being paranoid isn't helping anything"

"And when you are a werewolf. Every full moon, you turn. Mason said he'd sedate and chain himself up so he doesn't hurt anybody. You have no control over what you do."

"So what they say about werewolves is true, ya know, the stories and stuff."

"So you believe me?"

"Of course I do, Tyler. You couldn't make that up. You don't have the brain capacity." I smiled lightly, cracking a joke, "But if you ever need me for anything, anything at all. Don't hesitate to call me"

"Boy, your boyfriend is gonna hate me"

"He won't, he's got his own problems to deal with. Regardless, we're friends, we should always be able to talk to each other."

"Thanks, Savannah"

I took the long way back to Damon's house, just thinking. Tyler pretty much verified everything Damon and Stefan were already suspicious of. I just know a little bit more than they do. I decide not to tell them what Tyler has told me. I don't wanna be in the middle and Tyler told me in confidence. Obviously, Mason is gone so he was the only werewolf around. Therefore, there's no threat to Stefan and Damon.

"Damon I have to talk to you. Wait...where's Katherine?"

"We locked her downstairs," Damon told me, "Until she's ready to give us information"

"Good. I knew you'd do something right"

"What do you wanna talk about? Ready to give me that information?"

"No, nice try though. I just have one question"

"Yes?"

"Do you have any idea where Mason Lockwood is"

Damon tried giving me an innocent look, but he ended up smirking. "Me? How should I know?"

"You killed him! Didn't you?"

Damon crossed his arms nonchalantly and nodded, "Yeah, I did"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Why? Because you didn't wanna be in the middle of this whole werewolf thing. That was me respecting your wishes, happy?"

"No! I'm not happy."

"So you're telling me you wanna know?"

"Yes, I wanna know. I don't wanna be in the middle, but I'd still like to know."

"Okay, what happened with Tyler?"

"I told you it was between me and him. But, he's not a werewolf."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Damon."