Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Flashbacks (part 2)

After dinner with the family, I headed upstairs to look for a party outfit for tonight. Elena told her parents she was staying with me for the night, so everything should work out well. Technically, she's not lying, she will be with me tonight...along with a bunch of other people.

"How about this one?" I asked Elena's opinion as I walked out of my closet

"I don't know, not feeling it. Next!"

The two of us always listen to each other when it comes to fashion or any advice. I think she's the only one who tells me the cold, honest truth. I changed again and found something for Elena as well.

"It's a winner!" She told me

"Good," I grinned, "And this will look great on you. Show off those killer legs to Matt,"

"We shall see," She laughed as she walked into my closet to change. My door wasn't knocked on, but it was open. It was my little sister Rachel.

"In this house, we knock, Rachel," I told her

"You never knock when you come in my room," she explained

"Well, I'm the older sister. You're 13, you don't need privacy,"

"Whatever. Where are you going?"

"To a party," I told her as Elena walked out, "Perfect!"

"Can I come?" Rachel asked

"Rach, it's a teenage party. It's gonna be a lot of kids from school getting drunk,"

"And does mom and dad know about this party?"

"No, the don't," I said as I grabbed my bag, "And you're not gonna tell them because if you do, I'll have your head,"

I was just about ready to go when Rachel sighed, I started to feel bad. I haven't spent much time with her lately, she must miss our sisterly bounding.

"Look, Rach. Tomorrow, we'll hang out and do something fun,"

"Okay," She smiled, "Promise?"

"Yes," I gave her a hug, "Be good,"

Me and Elena walked down the steps, "I wish I had a little sister," She said as we got to the bottom. We tried walking out unannounced but mom had stopped us, of course.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked, this caught dad's attention and he entered the living room too

"Dressed like that?" Dad just had to add his input

"Chill, parentals. We're just going to get pizza with Tyler and Matt, then I'm gonna be with Elena tonight,"

"Alright then," Dad said, approving, "Be save driving,"

"We will, see ya,"

We got out of the house quickly and drove to Tyler's. Looks like the party had already started, there was a ton of people and parked cars at his house. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops get called on us. But really, what are they gonna do to the mayor's son?

"Here," Elena said as she handed me a drink

"Thanks," I told her, "I'm gonna go find my boyfriend,"

"And I'm gonna do the same,"

Me and Elena split up, looking for Matt & Tyler. I had a drink in my hand, drinking as I went along. I ran into Caroline.

"Hey Carebare, have you seen Tyler?" I asked

"Not since the pizza got here," She said as she ate a slice

I just laughed at her and went on my way. I made my way through the crowd of people and went into the kitchen. There I saw Tyler, with my cousin Chris, tapping a keg. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him from behind

"Hey boyfriend," I said

"Babe, you're here," Tyler said as he hugged me, followed by a kiss on my forehead

"Sup, cousin?" Chris asked, he was my only cousin I got along with

"Just livin' life," I told him, "Your sister isn't here, right?"

"No, I banned her," he laughed

"Good!"

I went around and mingled with party guest while I drank and ate pizza. I mostly stuck with my main girls though, Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline. Before I knew it, I definitely had my buzz on. I was talking to my friend Kate as I saw Tyler and Chris walk over to us. Tyler pulled me in close by my hips

"Chris!" I cheered, "This is my friend Kate," I introduced them, she thought he was hot. Chris grinned at me as he introduced himself, seconds later she took his hand and they walked away, "have fun!"

"Havin' fun, babe?" Tyler asked as we danced along to the music

"Yeah, but I haven't had much time with you," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck

"Well, if I gave you all my time, I wouldn't be a good party host,"

"No," I shook my head, "I saw you. Spending allll that time with Matt & Chris,"

"Okay, that too," he laughed

Elena pulled us over to the table full of alcohol, "We're doing shots," she informed us. It was the main group, Me, Elena, Caroline, Matt, Bonnie, and Tyler. Chris and Kate also joined us. Matt and Tyler poured the shots of tequila for us.

"So what are we toasting to?" Matt asked

"To how amazing I am?" I suggested, he didn't like that idea, but I laughed

"To a good, drama-free school year," Bonnie said

We all nodded in agreement before doing our shots. Then my favorite song came on...

'You're gonna be a shining star, fancy clothes, fancy cars. Then you'll see you're gonna go far, cause everyone knows just who you are. So live ya life!'

We and Elena got to the center of the dance floor and just went at it, singing along loudly to the song and dancing. A few songs later, I was completely drunk.

"Can we go upstairs?" I asked Tyler as we danced a little

"Yeah," It didn't long for him to answer at all. He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to the stairs

"Where you goin'?" Matt asked, who was dancing with Elena

Tyler grinned at him and responded, "Hold down the party for me, bro,"

I grinned at Elena before going upstairs, she just laughed at me.