Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Klaus.

"Everything's gonna be okay." I reassured Damon as he laid on the bed, slowly dying. "Stefan won't let you die, you're gonna make it."

"You deserve better than me." Damon mumbled through his pain. "I'm sorry."

"Damon, stop. You have nothing to be sorry about." I told him. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but we loved each other. "Stop talking like that, please. Stefan will save you. We're not gonna let you die."

"I ruined your life." he choked out.

"No, Damon. You didn't."


That was three months ago and that was a complete and utter lie. Damon did, in fact, ruin my life. Stefan saved Damon's life in exchange for going off with Klaus. You'd think it wouldn't be so bad, that's until you find out your boyfriend is spending every single day with your so-called best friend. Comforting her and conjuring up ways together to find him and bring him home.

Well, that so-called best friend is no longer considered a best friend. Damon and I aren't together and I'm stuck like this for all of eternity. I absolutely hate my life, I want to die. If I could go back and change things, I would. I would of never of chosen to be this. A vampire. I'm going to wander around the earth for all eternity, sad and alone.

Elena and Jeremy moved back into their old house. Jeremy knew it was obvious that I no longer wanted Elena living with me, so he decided it would be best if they left. Elena, however, is completely oblivious to the fact that she hurt me even more than Damon has. Damon claim's he loves me but I just can't believe him. I've been replaced, I've been replaced by Elena. It's my fault, I should of seen this coming. As soon as I found out Elena was Katherine's doppelganger, I should of ran the other way. Stupid, stupid me.

"Come on!" Caroline pleaded with me while grabbing onto my arm. "You have to come to prank night! We only get to be seniors once!"

"Caroline." I said calmly, reminding her of our fates. "The two of us can be seniors as many times as we want."

"Right." she said. "But, please! Come on! I know you're mad at Elena and I totally get it. But she's a wreck right now, she needs you."

"The only thing Elena needs is Damon. I don't even know why she's still looking for Stefan, clearly she doesn't care about him anymore."

"Come on, Savannah. You know nothing is going on between Damon and Elena. She loves you, he loves you."

"Who's side are you on, Forbes?"

"I'm Team Savannah, of course!" Caroline cheered. "As long as you come to prank night."

"Fine." I finally gave into her. She would of kept pressing the issue anyway. You thought Caroline was annoying in her mortal life, in her immortal life, she's ten times worse.

Senior prank night consisted of us trashing the school. Well, we weren't trashing the school completely. Just your usual juvenile pranks. Elena made small talk with me, we chatted a little. She really was oblivious to how I'm feeling. Either that or I'm really getting good with switching these emotions on and off. A few of the girls and I were setting up plastic cups all over the gym floor, like I said, pretty juvenile.

"Attention Seniors! You have officially been busted, prank night is over. Go home." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see a man, he held Elena by the arm. Although I knew this couldn't be anything but a bad situation, I couldn't help but stare at him. I subconsciously tugged at my bottom lip and finally realized who it was.

Klaus
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since this was updated. Anyone still reading?