Whose Slumber Wakes Me in the Sky?

Good Morning

As Tuomas waked up he immediately can tell that what happened last night wasn’t a dream.

Smiling he closed his eyes, wishing to stay in this moment forever, listening to the sounds of the person’s even breathing next to him. Taking in his scent of cigarette smoke and alcohol, and the feel of his arms wrapped safely around Tuomas’s waist.

Not every day you wake up with Johnny Depp’s arm around you.

He was well aware over that this moment would only last until Johnny felt the need to empty his stomach into the porcelain toilet in the bathroom of Tuomas hotel room, but that didn’t meant that Tuomas couldn’t savor this feeling.

Though, he can't help but wonder if Johnny would remember anything after his immense consumption of alcohol. Would he maybe remember how he grabbed on to Tuomas’s hand as they walked out of the bar? Would he remember how he told him that he thought Tuomas was beautiful, or when he gently placed his lips over Tuomas’s for the first time?

Would he remember how he deepened that kiss by roughly pushing Tuomas up against the wall of a random building, the bricks digging into Tuomas’s back without him caring or how when they got back to the hotel room.

What if he remembers how he practically ripped Tuomas’s clothes off...yet taking it gentle as if he was afraid that he might hurt the younger man? Does it mean anything in that case?

While Tuomas laid there staring out the window of the hotel room, more and more thoughts rushed through his head.

What if he does remember, and regret it? As that thought runs through his head, the hangover gets worse than it already was at the moment. The last thing anyone want for is Johnny Depp to hate you. It's something that Tuomas least of all could grip, a feeling that would leave him empty until the day he would die.

To be honest, who would want such a beautiful person to hate them? Especially when you love that beautiful person with all of your heart. A small sob threatens to break out, but he holds it in fearing that it might wake Johnny up. Instead he wipe his eyes with the back of his hand while squinting at the clock next to the bed, the hangover causing him to see nothing but a blur of green, or blue. He’s actually not too sure about anything at this point.

He’s pretty sure that it’s quite late though, or early. Which ever way you want to look at.

Carefully Tuomas turn his body so that he’s facing him. The dark hair falling over his eyes, his… open eyes?

Tuomas is, and looks, shocked, and it probably amuses Johnny because he smirks and presses the warm and soft lips against Tuomas forehead murmuring out Tuomas’s name, even getting the accent change right, and drifts back to sleep.

A smile forms over Tuomas face as hope fills his heart as he watches Johnny’s eyelids close over the hazel eyes.

Sure, he may not be exactly sober, but… he hasn't forgotten yet. This new hope acts as a disease and wipes out all the thoughts that invaded Tuomas’s mind not even bare minutes ago.

Chuckling to himself he cuddles up to Johnny’s warm body and buries his head into the crook of the older man’s neck. The skin feels so soft and warm, he can't help but to taste it again. Lips press lightly against Johnny’s neck, and he lets out a soft moan in sleep.

Tuomas promises to himself, that when they wake up they’ll re-remember the last night, no booze mixed in with their clear thoughts. He’s pretty convinced that Johnny would agree on that.

Before he knows it, sleep over takes him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to Unicorn. and into_your_icy_blues 'cause I know that they wanted this :p
And of course to wonderful Sara <3 :)

Comments are appreciated.