Status: hopefully active.....

Behind This Pretty Face

Not You Again.

I threw my bag in the passengers seat of my car through the drivers window, opening the door and sliding it. I was so glad I got my drivers license over the summer and didn't have to take the horrible bus anymore.

I stuck the keys in the ignition and twisted, taking out my phone at the same time and checking my messages. I saw I had one new message from Jane.

"Hey bitch, want to come over later?"

I huffed. I knew all I would do at Jane's house was gossip and eat junk food, even though whatever food I ate wouldn't be in me too long. I texted back with perfectly polished nails.

"I have alot of homework to do tonight, i'm sorry."

You dirty liar. My inner conscious told me as I started to speed away from this hellhole called school. I shook it out of my mind, reminding myself why I lied. I didn't have much homework at all, but there were just so many reasons not to go to Jane's, and so many reasons to stay home.

I stopped at a red light, twirling my hair around my thin finger. I began to think about today.

Then I found myself thinking about Will.

I had honestly never seen him before today, but he was damn ridiculous. He was lanky and his glasses made him look even more nerdy than he already was. When he ran into me, he looked petrified. I love how I had that kind of power on people. Like the slightest thing they did could make them terrified of my reaction. It felt weird, having that kind of power, knowing I didn't actually deserve it. When you put people's feelings behind you and say whatever the fuck you want, life is different for you.

As I began to drive forward, the car in back of me was having trouble slowing down from their speed-up. I narrowed my eyes in my mirror at them.

Slow the fuck down, slow the fuck down..... I thought bitterly. I tried to speed up to avoid a potential crash, but the car in front of me was too close.

All of a sudden, I felt it. A tiny little bump from the back of my car.

"What the fucking fuck! Slow your ass down you God damn faggot!" I exploded, shoving my middle finger out the window and my head following it. I looked at the face of the head popping out of the window from the car that just hit my rear.

Was that Will?

That was Will.

He was going to fucking die.

He had that same petrified look on his face from before when I exploded on him, ignoring the cars around me.

"Will? Aren't you the same ass that ran into me this morning in the hallway? What is with you and running into people? Take note of your fucking surroundings and slow your ass down, you walking fucking disaster!" I screeched, speeding away with my middle finger out the window when I noticed the cars in front of me were gone. The whole was home I was fuming. I was praying there was no damage on the car...we didn't have the money to fix it.

When I finally pulled into my driveway, I rushed out of the car and and ran to the back of the car, inspecting the rear for damage. It looked pretty good so far, until I saw it.

One little dent right on the bumper.

"Shit." I muttered. I bit my lip, trying to figure out what to do, when I gave up and ran inside. Its not like my parents went anywhere anyway. I would bitch at Will tomorrow at school and demand him for money to fix the car, considering this was all his fault, and everything would be okay. Right?

Right.

Okay, maybe not right. I still felt nervous. My parents had been on edge alot lately and I don't know what this would do to them....

I instinctively did the first thing that came to mind to calm myself down.

I took out the Ritz Crackers and started to munch on half the crackers in the box. I shoved the marshmellows into my mouth and swallowed apple jacks one after another. I took out the leftover pancakes in the fridge and devoured all of them.

I looked about 3 months pregnant. I felt like I was going to throw up.

And leaning over the toilet with my fingers in my mouth, ready to plunge down my throat,

thats exactly what I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
not the biggest fan of this chapter, but now you see one of the problems with Cate.