(I Hate Your) Guts

well it started as pure hate and then ...

"Just shut up and come on" Hailey said grabing my arm, "Jack is expecting us!!"
"NO!!" I said firmly
"Why?" Ashley asked
"Rian hates me!"
"You hate him!"
"Well I guess"

I quietly rode in the back seat on the way to another rehearsal, why? I don't know.
Rian Dawson was the bane of my existance i firmly believed that his sole purpose was to make my life a living hell and he did a great job of it. Truth is i was crazy about him!

"I think you like him!"
"You're stupid Ashley"
"Just sayin"
"Whatever"

Hailey parked the car and put the top up of the car and ran straight into Jack's arms. I wanted to be sick.

"Hey skank!" Rian said as i walked by
"What up douche bag??"
"Hey! The insults ae getting shorter!"
"Skank" Rian continued
"Asshole!!!"

"Would you guys shut the hell up??" Alex shouted "you guys are worse than little kids!!" "Just sit there" Ashley said "yeah" Hailey added "not a word"

I sat there quietly as they practiced Rian was shooting me dirty looks pissing me of more and more. At the same time i wsa attracted to him, i loved watching him play "Return the Favor" Rian was awesome but i couldnt tell anyone they would never let me live it down. Finally he did the one thing that set me off.

"Having fun Ice Queen?" then he laughed ... the laughing set me off ... i found my weapon of choice, a cupcake loaded with chocolate icing!!

"UH NOOO!!!!"
"Uh yeah Ashley, I've had it"

Before i knew it, it launched with full force from my left hand with purpose, plastering him right in the head!!! My missile found its mark.

"Damn dude, she's good!!"
"Thank you Alex" I courtsied

He lookes at mein part shock, part anger and part appriciation at my mad throwing skills. "Oh HELL no!!" he said storming toward me. "What are you gonna do?" I asked sarcastically as he wiped chocolate from the side of his head. "This" he picked up a bowl of ranch and poured it down the front of my shirt.

"Uh Hailey, we should go." "Are you crazy Jack?! I want to stay!!" He carried her out on his shoulder and Ashley and Zack followed. "Jerk!!" I screeched smearing some kind of condiment on the front of his shirt.

My friends were right the tension was insane! He stood in front of me covered in whatever and I wanted him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "You want me dont you?" I stared at him for a moment and instead of hurling an insult I squeaked out a weak "yes"

He kissed me hard and passionately and resisting was the last thing i wanted to do. He picked me up and carried me to the dressing room

"I'm a mess"
"Don't care"

I worked his shirt off and he did mine at the same time. He picked me up again as i wrapped my legs around his waist. We had a solid hour of unadulterated "romping" "Damn woman" he breathed. " Uh huh" was all i could manage to say.

"Hey are you guys in there?"
"Shit its Jack!"
"Cooming in on three"
"NO JACK WAIT!!!!!!!!"
"One ... Two ..."
"Seriously!" I screamed "STOP!!!!!!"
"Three" He managed to bust in the door "Woah"
"Told you not to!" We laughed...
♠ ♠ ♠
my mom wrote this one thought i would post it... ill post the rest when she writes more... first fanfic so please leave a comment and let us what you think of this one!!!