Break Away

Break Away

Break Away

Amaimon Drabble

Watch out

Now you better disappear

You can't make me stay

I'll break away

Break away

I'm warning you, don't follow me

I won't miss you, can't you see

What you wanted it didn't work

Go on digging in the dirt

In the dirt


When I was younger, my father battled Satan because he wanted me to live in hell with the rest of my kind, but as a slave. My father wouldn't let that happen, he battled Satan, until his death. Now he sends his minions to persuade me into going with him to Hell.

"Why have you been stalking me for the past three months?" I asked the green haired demon standing above me, panting heavily.

"Father wants you to come home, where you belong." He answered me.

He took out a sucker from his pocket, tore open it's clear wrapper and stuck it in his mouth.

"My home is here on Earth."

"You're a demon, you belong in Hell with your kin." He told me, while sucking on the candy in his mouth.

I'm a HALF demon, which means the other half is HUMAN, so therefore, I belong here with other humans. I have a choice of being with demons or humans and I choose to be with humans"

Words could barely come out my mouth because my heart was racing so quickly. The air around me was humid, my sweat trickled down my ody and made my clothes cling to it. My breath was short, so I was panting. I tiightly grasped onto my sword, which I held in front of me, aimed towards the green haired demon. After knocking Rin out, he took his sword and is now using against me. It's hard to fight against the Koma Sword, especially since it unlocks Rin's true demonic power. The demon kept patting the blade against his shoulder as he knelt down on his knees, his feet resting on the metal railings of the rollercoaster. For some reason I felt my face flush, when the demon stared down at me with his raven colored eyes.

"Why did he decide to fight me at Mephy Land?" I thought.

"Who are you, anyways?" I decided to ask him as my heart calmed down and my breathing became normal.

"Amaimon..." He answered me simply.

"Okay Amaimon, why don't you just finish me off? You have the power to do so...?" I asked him curiously, looking up at him.

My heart sank slightly when I thought about him wanting to kill me. I was startled when he jumped down from on top of the coaster and landed right in frotn of me, so I jumped a little. My face burnt up and my heart started racing more as he walked towards me. I started backing away, but he took a quick jump and landed right in my face. He leaned his face closer to mine.

"W...what are you...?" I asked nervously.

"You're actually fun to play with for a half demon. Why would I kill you, when we're having lots of fun?" He asked me, his face an inch still an inch from mine.

I stayed silent. Words wouldn't form from my mouth. All I could do was gulp down those words that was stuck in my throat. Why did he make me so...nervous? Was I actually falling for this guy? Before I could think further, I felt a pair of warm lips on mine, which snapped me from my trance. My eyes widened as my face grew more hot. My hands rose and twitched, itching to embrace him, but I was too stubborn to do so, but as I was about to, he parted my lips and continued to stare in my eyes. He gave me Rin's sword and backed away, seiftly jumping back on the coaster's railings.

"That was fun! We should do this again! This won't be the last time we meet because I will persuade you into doing what father wishes."

After that, he jumped away, leaving me in a daze. I shook my head. Answering my question, no, I refuse to fall in love with a minion of Satan. One day I will break away from Satan and that's when I can finally live peacefully here, like the human I was supposed to be.