Status: Active ;)

Welcome to My Reality Show

It' Because I'm Wearing Girl Pants

"Please?" I pouted, looking at my husband.
He crossed his arms.
"No, I'm not going into that hair place."

"But why?" I groaned. "I want hair extentions."

"I know, but it will take you forever and a day," He complained.

"No it won't. Just a few hours." I stated with a laugh. "You can do whatever you want until then."

He sighed before pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. It lasted longer than it probably should have, but I didn't care.

"Okay. I'm off to get fucked up,"

"Alright baby. I'm going to go get pregnant now." I joked back before he winked at me, and I went into the hair salloon. After a short debuckle over the camera man, the workers allowed them in to film while I got my hair done. My iPhone started to vibrate in my pocket while they worked on my head. I pressed speaker so that I wouldn't get it near my ear.

"MAC!"

"Hey, Mickie." I giggled. "What are you up too?"

"Eh, just got home after another long day at school."

"On a Saturday?"

"I started taking classes after we broke up, doll." Mickie reminded me.

"Ooh yeah..." I trailed off. It took Mickie and Jack a while to actually make whatever they had official, and just barely two weeks into the relationship they called it all off. Mickie was sort of a wreck after that and did everything she could to take up as much time as possible. Jack, however, started dating Holly Madison, and was in Vegas too much for her liking, causing her to become even more of a hermit than she already was.

"I just... I don't want to take a chance and be around him."

"I know, Mickie." I stated with a soft sigh. "But becoming this interverted isn't good for you. Especially when I know how you normally are."

"Speaking of normal...when are you coming for a visit?"

"I don't know, honestly." I answered as the worker tilted my head. "How about you come visit us? Alex and I both are really busy."

"Ugh. I was really hoping that you weren't going to say that..."

"Too late," I chuckled. "But I have to go. I'm getting my hair did."

"Mmkay. Bye, lovely lady."

"Bye," I replied, pressing end and sticking my phone in my pocket. I stayed still until they were done with putting in my waist long hair. I know it's weird, but I'm paying for it by myself, and I want longer hair. So sue me. When they rung me up, swipted my credit card, and then I walked out of the salloon. I dialed Alex's number until he picked up.

"I'm at Pac Sun."

"Weird. I'm on my way."

"Okay. I love you,"

"I love you too," I replied before hanging up and heading toward Pac Sun. When I got there, I saw Alex eying a few pairs of skinny jeans. I walked over and tapped his shoulder. He looked annoyed when he turned around, but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Hey, baby." He kissed me, and pulled away, smiling. "They don't look that bad."

I rolled my eyes.

"The words every wife wants to hear from their husband..."

"You know what I mean." He replied sarcastically. "I really like these skinny jeans, by the way."

"Notice that they were Pac Sun when you put them on, and decided that you had to come get some for yourself?" I asked, looking at my jeans on my husband. "I mean, it's bad enough that you're wearing my jeans, but now you're looking to buy your own?"

Alex smiled and nodded.

"I love being in your jeans,"

"Let me guess, that had nothing do with you wearing them right now, right?"

"Awe...you can read my mind." He winked at me before lacing our fingers together. "And it's already two. We really need to get out of here,"

"Where exactly are we meeting this lady?"

"We're meeting her on Thames Street." He replied, pulling me toward the cash regisiter. He paid for like five pairs of grey and black skinny jeans before we left with the camera's following us.

"People are totally staring at us weird." I stated, gripping onto his hand tighter.

"It's because I'm wearing girl pants." he joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, it has nothing to do with the camera's following us, right?"

"Exactly right." He laughed, pulling his hand from mine and wrapping his arm around my waist. "Come on, baby. We've got a wedding to plan."

"Okay..." I groaned but followed my husband out of the store.

<3

"I don't understand why it's so important for Alex to give me the wedding of my dreams." I rolled my eyes at the camera in confessional room type thing. "I would be happy with a court house. Call me a real-life Vegas girl, but yeah. I'd rather just do the whole wedding drive-through."

"Okay, Mac. We got it." The camera man smiled at me.

I smiled back and stood up, walking toward Alex on the couch. I sat back down on his lap.

"Heyyyyyyy." I giggled, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Hi." He replied with a chuckle. "See, today didn't go so bad, now did it?"

"I guess," I shrugged, snuggling into him more.

"I'm upset that you took my beanie."

"Whatever. I totally said that I was taking it."

"I know, but I'm still not happy." He wrapped his arms around me. "The guys are coming over tonight."

"Really?" I asked, slightly worried. "I thought that Jack was in Vegas?"

"Oh well, except for him."

"Okay. Is Rian bringing Cassadee?"

"I think so, and Zack is back on with Beth. So they're coming too."

"Fun." I giggled before I fetched out my phone.

lMeMacG: dinner partay with @AllTimeLow and @HeyCassadee :) #Stoked!

"I can't believe that you just tweeted." He rolled his eyes.

"And I can't believe that you signed us up for a reality show. We both just don't make sense."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. I love their relationship <3 Reminds me of my own!

Leave me stuff.

♥ Rae