Status: Starting stages <3

You and I.

Rosie

I was bored. Beyond bored. It was Friday afternoon and I’d come home from work early, telling myself I would be busy cleaning and doing all sorts of useful things, but no, here I was, sat on my backside, stuffing my face with chocolate watching some mind-numbing documentary about dolphins. I need to do something.

I took out my phone and quickly dialled Dan’s number. After three rings he picked up.

“Dan, I’m bored.” I whined at him, “Come and amuse me, please.”

“You’re so demanding,” He breathed, “I’ll be over in a few minutes.” He said before he hung up the phone.

In my state of boredom, it felt like hours before Dan was inside my house, when really it had only been 15 minutes. He sat down on the sofa with me and kissed me cheek.

“I missed you.” I mumbled, curling into his side, lifting my head up so we could kiss, “You know, I’m sort of thinking of something we could do.” I trailed off, running a hand down his chest.

“Oh yeah?” He asked.

“Mm, hmm.” I smirked at him, “But it involves moving to another destination in the house.”

“I’m liking the sound of this.” He smiled, getting up from the sofa with me, following me down the hall to my room.

As soon as I closed the door behind us, something changed. Dan took me by the hips and pulled me into him, our lips connecting instantly. I wound my arms around his neck and relaxed a little as he pulled me by the hips to the bed.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and took off his jacket, motioning for me to join him, which I did. I sat on the edge of the bed and scooted back, lying down. Dan moved over so he was over top of me and began kissing my neck lightly. He slowly started to unbutton the thick cardigan I was wearing, revealing my black bra. He took my cardigan all the way off and discarded it to the floor.

His teeth grazed at my collarbone, which made me buck my hips slightly. He smirked and reached down and began undoing the button on my jeans, but I stopped him.

“I think you need to get a little naked yourself first.” I breathed, sitting up to help him take his shirt off.

& & &

Later that afternoon, I was woken up by my phone buzzing on the bedside table. I reached over Dan’s sleeping body, waking him up in the process. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Jamie. I hit the ignore button, making a note to call him back later.

“Afternoon Beautiful.” Dan spoke from my side, I smiled and cuddled into his chest a bit more, I shivered a little, “Are you cold?”

“Not really.” I said, but he pulled the covers up around me a little more, “Thank you.” I mumbled.

“What for?” He asked.

“Being amazing.” I smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

“Well thank you for being amazing as well.” He smiled, “And just for the record, my family love you.”

“Well, at least we’ve made progress somewhere.” I laughed.

His phone started buzzing in his jeans pocket on the floor and he went to answer it, but I grabbed his arm to stop him, “Don’t answer it, it’ll be Josh wanted to take you from me, and I personally think we could have a lot more fun under the covers.” I smirked, moving to straddle his waist.

“Why are you so damn beautiful?” He asked as he moved to kiss my neck.

I said nothing, and the rest of the afternoon was spent wrapped up in the sheets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so my first apology is for the fact that this really is rubbish! I'm sorry, i'm not feeling all that well at the moment, but I had to get something out.
Comments and feedback are loved!!
xx