Status: Starting stages <3

You and I.

Dan

Dan, we need to talk.
Come to mine whenever you can; we’ve got to sort things out xx


I was lying on josh’s sofa, reading over the text Rosie had sent me over and over and over. Josh was in the kitchen doing goodness knows what and Chris was sitting on the floor playing fifa, when he suddenly paused the game and turned to look at me.

“Are you alright man?”

“Um, I... I guess, why?”

“You’ve just been acting a little weird these past few days, like disconnected from everything.”

I knew I should talk to someone about Rosie, and Chris was definitely the best option. I sat up and rubbed the back of my neck. “Urh Chris, do you remember Rosie?” he thought about it for a sec but then nodded.

“Rosie the make-up artist for out last video?”

“Yeah, well um, ive kinda been seeing her for a while” Chris raised his eyebrows and nodded slightly, before moving and sitting next to me. “And um, she told me the other day she’s pregnant.”

Chris’s eyes widened and his mouth hung slightly open. “What? And it’s yours?” I just nodded and rubbed my face. “Shit, um ok, wow this is gonna take some getting used to”

“Well that’s not the bit I need help with. See when she told me I completely freaked out, and basically told her I want nothing to do with it or her”

“What did you do that for?”

“I have no idea man. I mean, I love her, like I really do, I know we haven’t been together that long, but I really do love her”

“So then what’s the problem?”

“I guess everything is moving really fast”

“Yeah it is, but you love the girl, so im guessing that’s not the only reason”

“Im scared, like bricking it. I mean I don’t know how to be a dad. And were always away on tour or doing something, I hardly see Rosie enough as it is. Im scared she’s gonna leave me cause she’s fed up of me being away all the time. And I wanna see my kid grow up; I don’t wanna miss out chunks of its life cause im always away. Rosie means everything to me and I don’t wanna lose her, not for anything or anyone” I was close to tears but I got myself under control. Chris put his arm around my shoulders and patted me softly.

“Look man, who does know how to be a dad? Yeah it might me hard, and at first a little weird, but you can do, and you know the rest of us will be here to support you. And I know its hard being away from the one you love, it takes time to get used to, but it just makes the time you are together all the more special. And as for not being able to see your kid grow up, yeah you’ll probably miss some bits, but it’s ok. There are plenty of guys who have kids and still tour. Derek Sanders and his girl just had a kid. It just takes time, but it’ll be worth it in the end”

I nodded realising the truth in his words and sat up. “Thanks dude, your right, I need to speak to her” I jumped up and called a quick bye to josh, saying I needed to be somewhere, before I turned back to Chris. “Thanks again dude, I owe you one”

“No problem, just text me when you’ve worked things out yeah?”

“Sure thing, later chew” I called whilst running out of the door. I jumped into my car and pulled out my phone again.

I can come now, are you in? xxx

I didn’t bother waiting for a reply, I just sped off to Rosie’s, and about halfway there my phone began to buzz. I wiped it out and saw Rosie had replied.

Yeah im in, see you soon xx

After reading it I sped up and was at her house in a matter of minutes. I had an urge to run up to her door and as soon as she answered, sweep her away and cover her in kisses until she realised how sorry I was. But I didn’t. I sauntered up to her door and knocked 3 times. She answered the door a few seconds later and my breath caught in my throat.

She looked a better than the last time I had seen her. She didn’t look as weak, and pale she looked breathtakingly beautiful as normal. I started to smile but then I remembered why I was here. She didn’t smile; she didn’t really show any emotion on her face at all. She stepped aside and I walked in. I had only just got there but I couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t move out of the hallway. I waited until she had shut the door and turned around, before I gently pushed her back up against the door, holding her wrists, and pressing my lips to hers.

She hesitated for a second before she relaxed and started to kiss me back. I felt her smile against me and I couldn’t help myself smile back. I removed my lips and rested my forehead against hers, looking in to her big, sparkling eyes.

“I so, so sorry” I breathed, still out of breath from the way she kissed me. She went to speak but I put a finger to her lips, and pulled her into her living room. I sat her down and knelt in front of her, taking both her hands in mine. “Just let me talk ok?”

“Ok” she whispered and smiled slightly.

“Ive been a royal prat, and there is no reason as to why you should forgive me. I just wanna say im so, so sorry, you have no idea” I stared into her eyes the whole time, hoping to make her see that I meant every word I was saying. “The truth is im scared, and I know that’s the shitest excuse in the world, but its all I have” Her mouth turned up at the corners slightly and her eyes dropped to her lap. “I love you Rosie, so much. I want to be there for you and our baby. I know we can do this. Will you please forgive me?”

She looked back into my eyes, but didn’t say anything. I was just about to lose faith when she nodded, and smiled slightly. I jumped up next to her and pulled her into a hug. I felt her arms tighten around my waist and I kissed her forehead. “You won’t regret this, I promise Rosie”
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)

um comments would be lovely :)