Status: Starting stages <3

You and I.

Dan

After a day of sitting listening to people speak and not really hearing what they were saying, I just wanted to get home. But I couldn’t. I had an early start the next day so me and the guys were staying in a hotel near the studio that we would be working in the next day.

Shepton studios were near to we didn’t have to go too far for this shoot which was nice. As much I like travelling to all these different places, its nice to be home sometimes.

I had to get up at 3 the next morning to be at the studios by 4, but I am terrible at getting up in the morning. Max had to physically pull me out today. We headed over to the studio where we would be filming a new song from album number 3. The nerves and excitement had woken me up a bit more now and I was slightly more focused.

We sat in the dressing room we had been given and were waiting for something to do when a woman called jenny, who worked for the studios came in. “right boys” she announced, “its make-up time”. We all let out a groan and she just laughed at us. “I need josh and Dan first so if you just follow me” she smiled and me and josh stood up. She led us down the hall and into another room.

Inside was the usual girly `dressing room` scene. Jenny told us to take a seat in ether one of the chairs. The make up artist was in the room, she was in the corner looking through a bag. “Ill be with you in just a sec” she spoke and carried on rummaging. And then she stood up.

It was her. My eyes widened ad my mouth hung slightly open. I couldn’t believe it, it was really her. “Guys, this is Rosie your make-up artist. Rosie this if josh and Dan” Rosie smiled at us, clearly oblivious to who I was. Adrenalin was cursing through my veins, making my head thump and my heart beat faster. “Ill leave you too it” jenny smiled and left the room.

“So who wants to go first?” she questioned in that angelic voice of hers, raising her perfect eyebrows. Me and josh just looked at each other. Joshes face was a picture of pure horror, but I wasn’t ready to be that close to her just yet.

“Fine, ill go first” josh huffed, and Rosie laughed.

“Don’t worry, im not putting loads on, its just to take the shine off your face” she giggled softly, and starting applying stuff to his face. Watching her work was mesmerising. She clearly loved what she did, and she did it really well. By the time she was done with josh, I couldn’t even tell he had make-up on. Josh stood up and looked in the mirror and checked out his face. “See its not so bad” she said standing next to him.

“I guess” he smiled at her, thanked her and then told me he would see me back in the dressing room. That left me and Rosie alone together. I gulped down the fear and tried to act as normal as possible.

She turned to me and smiled. “You ready?” Not trusting my own voice I just nodded. She moved closer and started to apply whatever it was to my face. The touch of her fingers sent eclectic currents racing through my body. I wondered if she could tell I was freaking out so I tried to relax a little bit.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” she questioned, but before I had time to reply, she was already answering herself. “Oh wait, you get on my train most mornings” I laughed lightly as she continued applying things to me, seeming to take longer on me than she had with josh. “I never knew you were in a band.”

“Yeah, I play drums” I managed to choke put, thankfully not sounding like to much of a plank. Having her this close to me made me feel al dizzy and I wasn’t to sure what to do with myself.

“That’s so cool.” She smiled looking right at me. “Right I think we’re done. I stood up to look in the mirror. I didn’t look that much different, apart from the face that I wasn’t very shiny. I smiled and turned to her.

“Thanks”

“No problem” she smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. “if you need a touch up, just come and find me.” she smiled, and me being the immature person that I am thought about it in the wrong context and started to uncontrollably blush. I tried looking down to hide it but I didn’t really work.

She looked at me confused before cottoning on. “Oh, um” she started to blush as well and giggled slightly.

“Im really sorry, im so immature, I cant help it, its not you” I tried to explain but she just laughed and shook her head.

“I better be going now” I smiled at her, but didn’t want to leave. I just wanted to stare at her all day.

“Ok, well ill see you around then” she smiled one last time before going back over to her kit. I turned and left the room. Once out I was mentally slapping myself. I always made a fool out of myself when it came to girls, and Rosie was no exception. Infact I felt like more of an idiot than I usually did. I sighed and made my way back to the dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be lovely :)