Status: Starting stages <3

You and I.

Dan

As she leant against the door I found it hard to not just push her inside and do her right there, but I got myself under control. “Ok” I smiled and she led me inside.

She took me through her place and led me into her living room. The place was simply decorated but it was nice. “Take a seat” she smiled and gestured to the sofa. “Ill be back in a sec” and with that she disappeared through another door. I could hear her banging around and a few minutes later she poked her head around the door. “How many sugars do you take?”

“Urm two please”

She smiled and disappeared again. I settled my self further back into the seat and took a deep breath. I can do this, she’s just a girl and were jut having coffee. She then entered again holding two cups. She put them on the table in front of us and sat next to me, turning her body so she faced me. I picked up my coffee and took a sip.

“Mmm this is really good”

“Thanks, I make it all the time so I could be considered a professional”

“Ha, if the make up thing doesn’t work out, you have a long career in the coffee business.” She laughed and something stirred inside the pit of my stomach. We sat talking for another half an hour and as time went on, we had somehow moved closer to each other. My arm was around her shoulders and her head was resting on my shoulder with her hand on my thigh.

She was saying something but I really wasn’t listening. I just liked to watch her lips move. And then she stopped talking.

“Dan? Dan are you even listening to me?” I didn’t want to admit that I wasn’t she I just smiled. She bit her lip and drove me over the edge. I moved my face closer to hers, my hear beat picking up. The moment her lips touched mine a massive smile broke out onto my face. I felt her giggle against my lips so I just kissed her harder.

I moved my free hand up to cup her face and the arm that was already around her I used to pull her closer. Her hand that was on my tight travelled slightly higher and griped me tighter which only made me hold her tighter.

My hand travelled from her face, down to her hips. I pulled her onto my lap. I could feel her smiling and I started to giggled. She pulled away trying to regain her breath put I pulled her face back to mine. Her hands were pushing on my chest. She pulled back and held me down

“A little eager there aren’t we?” she laughed and went to connect out lips once more. As soon as out lips were about a center meter apart, my phone began to ring. We both sighed and she rested her forehead on mine. I took my phone out to see it was josh calling me.

“Oi mate where are ya?”

“Um, just out, why?”

“It late dude and we have an early start tomorrow”

“Oh urh sorry, im coming now” I put the phone down with a sigh. “I promised id stay at josh’s tonight. We have some like weird press day thing tomorrow. Id much rather stay here with you though.”

“It’s alright” she smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes. “I understand” we got up and she led me back to the front door. “I guess ill see you soon?”

She said it questioningly so I laced my fingers through hers and kissed her once more. This time there was no smiling. It was deep and sweet. “Of course” I whispered against her lips.

“Thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed it”

“Me too” I smiled. “I really must get going now” kissed her once more loving the fact that I could and went back into my car. I started up the engine and looked back to where she was standing. She waved lightly and I waved back.

I really didn’t want to leave. I wanted to get out of the car and run straight back to her, but the guys would kill me, so I drove off with a heavy heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be lovely :)