Good Morning Sunshine

Natalie and Lindsey

“Fuck its bright!”
“Good morning sunshine.”
“Please never ever call me fucking sunshine again.”
“I can’t make any promises, princess.”
“Go back to sunshine anything but princess please, Natalie.”
“Fine just don’t….Oh god no please don’t tickle me.”
“Your face was priceless. Oh shit what’s today?”
“You really have a foul mouth you know. Relax Lindsey its Sunday you don’t have to go to work.”
“Thank god and you’re not innocent either babe.”
“What ever do you mean? I am the perfect lady.”
“Do you have a twin then because last night was definitely didn’t display your perfect lady behavior. Or am I mistaken on what a perfect lady is all about?”
“Umm… well…you see…last night…yeah…uh…”
“You’re cute when you stumble over your words. You’re even cuter when you blush.”
“Thanks you’re cute all the time.”
“Thanks but not really.”
“Your right you’re not cute…you’re absolutely stunning sweetheart. Don’t laugh it’s true Lindsey trust me. You have the best eyes I have ever seen there a smoldering, chocolate, brown, your hair is a rich and colored like dark chocolate. I’m so jealous of your smooth pale skin you’re my sweet little vampire.”
“Natalie I love you.”
“I love you too, Lindsey. Can I ask you something?”
“Of course you know that babe.”
“Would you considering saying yes if I ask you to marry me? Why are you laughing? Oh hell just forgot I said anything.”
“No no don’t cry Nat let me explain. I didn’t mean to laugh I’m sorry. Why wouldn’t I say yes sweetheart? You are beautiful with your loosely, tousled blonde curls, your ocean blue eyes, and don’t get me started on your body we’ll never make it out of bed today. I love your smile it’s blinding. Your outgoing, smart, kind, loving…”
“Ok stop you’re embarrassing me. I get it I love you too.”
“Good and never make me repeat you know I ‘m not the best with words.”
“I know baby but you were doing wonderful.”
“Thank you. Baby?”
“Yes Linds?”
“Are you going to propose to me sometime soon?”
“Well I was thinking about it but I’m not sure. I don’t have a ring or anything.”
“Oh good don’t get one promise?”
“Why?”
“Well…you see…I…”
“Wait Lindsey did you get me a ring?”
“Well…you see…um…ok…maybe…uh…”
“OH MY GOD YOU BIG SOFTIE YOU GOT ME A RING!”
“Ok fine I did I bought you a ring.”
“You are the best girlfriend ever you know that right?”
“You’re not too bad yourself.”
“Not too bad. You are one cheeky girl, Ms. Grey.”
“I’m just yanking your chain. Natalie Jones you are the greatest girlfriend anybody could ever ask for.”
“That is much better thank you very much.”
“You’re welcome but I am only speaking the truth.”
“You’re such a dork. Darling don’t pout it’s not a good look on you. You’re my dork girlfriend well…until you ask me to marry you. Then you’re going to be my dorky wife. When is that going to happen anyways?”
“It has to be perfect.”
“This isn’t perfect?”
“No it also has to be a surprise.”
“Well you ruined that didn’t you with telling me? Now I’ll expect it soon.”
“Whatever but I’m not doing it today baby I’m sorry.”
“Fine.”
“I’m going to catch a few more hours of sleep is that ok?”
“Fine I’m going to eat breakfast.”
“Cool I love you.
“Yeah you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Comment?