‹ Prequel: Expectations
Status: This will be a wait. I have a lot of school work to do, but I just wanted to get out a first chapter for you guys.

Going, Going, Gone.

Three.

Today they introduced me to a new guy at work, he looks to be around 18. I have to train him. I wonder if it's a shot to his pride that someone younger than him has to train him. It would be to me, at least. I haven't heard from Ian for a week, it makes me nervous. What if his mom found out that it's really me who is sending those letters? Maybe he's just caught up with football. Yeah, that's it. Football. Guy stuff. Hanging out with the bros. The new guy is creepy, and I mean creepy.

I caught him staring at me, like wide eyed fucking staring. It made my skin tingle, and not in a good way. There's something off about him, I'm telling you. I showed him the table schedules and which tables he would be assigned to. That's right, I'm a waiter. I wear one of those aprons and everything. When my shift ended, I found new guy outside having a smoke break. We didn't exchange any words, just the way I wanted it. But I swore as I was walking away, I could feel him staring at me, or maybe even my ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THIS: If you guys didn't see that, fuck yeah. xD I had a layout meltdown and I legit almost had a panic attack about it. I have this site with like textures and stuff, so I quickly went there and changed it. It's a cool website, if you're interested just tell me because the textures make really nice layouts.

Just a catch up. It sounds more like a journal post but, idgaf. What do you guys think is taking Ian's letter so long?~ And who do you think this new guy is or who he will be in the story? Keep commenting, it makes me happy.