Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Who is he?

"Jessica!" my mom was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT!!?" man sometimes my mom can really piss me off!

"We have to be at the train station in a hour! So get off your lazy ass and get your stuff together!"

Okay, I love my mom and shes kinda cool but she really needs to take a chill pill some times.

"Alright, alright I'm up!" I got up and looked around my green and black room, wondering where to start and what to pack.

I layed back on my bed and shoved a pillow in my face. Man this is going to be a long first year.

TRAIN STATION:

"AHH!" I clambered out of the fire and almost fell on my face. "Man I hate traveling by floo powder." I muttered.

I walked to were platform 9 3/4 SHOULD be, but wasn't. "MOM!!"

"What jasmine?" My mom was following close behind.

"Where is the flippin platform?" "Oh,yeah I forgot to tell you.."

"What do you mean you forgot to tell me! Tell me what?" I was at the point of geting irritated.

"Well, if you let me talk I'd tell you" my mom sounded irritated too.

"Okay,okay what?" "To get to the platform you have to go through the wall barrier right there"

She was pointing to a wall between platform 9 and 10. *WAIT DOES SHE WANT ME TO WALK THROUGH IT!!?*

"Hold on,back this tractor trailer up WALK THROUGH IT! And how the hell am I supposed to do that?!" I think my mom needs to go see a therapist.

"Omg! Fine!" my mom pushed me into the wall and I kept waiting for my face to feel the smack of the wall, but it never came. I waited 10 more seconds and opened my eyes. There was no brick wall there anymore ,just a gynormous train that said Hogwarts Express. Next thing I know my mom is right beside me. "See that wasn't so made was it?" my mom asked but I didnt answer because three people came up to me and my mom along with my dad.

"Elizabeth!! Oh how lovely it is to see you!" The woman that was with my father and two other boys came running to my mother, and embracing her with a hug. She looked about 5'9 with long red hair ,wavy and blue eyes..Ice blue eyes.

She was very pretty. "Narcissa!" my mom yelled. "Mom, who is that?" I asked. "Oh, how rude of me! Jessica this is Narcissa Malfoy, she is Lucius Malfoy's wife."my mom acted like I should know who Lucuis is.Ha, yeah right.

"Okay, and exactly who is Lucius?" At this point I was very confused. "Oh, alright he is a death eater like your father" she whispered it so as nobody could hear it but me. "OH!! I get it", now things were starting to make sense.

"So, now that you know them this is there son.",she pointed to a boy my age with bleach blond hair and dead ice blue eyes."Hi, I'm Draco,Draco Malfoy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short and boring I just had to get to the point of meeting draco hope you guys liked it message, comment subscribe and rate please! I promise the next one will be better! luv ya! <3.