Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Meeting Draco Malfoy


"I'm Draco Malfoy." As I hear these words release from this boys lips, I felt something. And I know what your thinking and, NO, not love ,hate, liking, or disliking. Truth is I don’t know. But I'm determined to find out
Hello?" the boy named Draco ,I could tell, was getting impatient. "Oh, hi. My name is Jazmine ,but everybody calls me Jazz." I made my voice to sound normal, but curiosity burned behind the calm. Who was he? What is this feeling burning inside me ,chewing at my flesh? I knew two things though. One he is drop dead gorgeous. His beach blond hair came down just over his eyebrows. His nose is slim and straight. His lips form a perfect rosebud. His eyes are a pale Ice blue. But as I looked into these eyes, things I was sure about number 2 , I realized, was that this boy was extremely arrogant and self-centered.
“Ahhhhh…well I….” Draco started but was interrupted by my dad and Lucius Malfoy. “Draco do you mind doing me a favor and escorting my daughter on the train and watching out for her, there, and at Hogwarts?” My dad asked. “Ahhh yes draco it would be good for you, getting to now Ms. Garner here, seeing as mine and Cameron’s ’business’ taking off, you guys will be seeing a lot of each other. And by business I mean it both ways the ministry and the death eater duties” Lucius said.
“wait what do you mean we will be seeing a lot of each other?” I asked, soon followed up by Draco asking “Wait I thought Voldermort was dead?”……….
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that one was short but it was more intresting! Sorry to say but my chapters r gunna b small alot of times but there will b alot of them!!! dont forget to rate comment or subscribe!! I luv you guys!!! <3