Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Stick with me

"Now, now children. Ms.Garner you will be spending all the holidays over at Malfoy Manor with your mother, Draco and Narcissa, because your father and I have death eater business to attend to.As for you Draco, the Dark Lord is not dead and infact the trip we are taking is to bring him back to power. And you are not allowed to say his name!" I gasped at this news and Draco looked at me with a weird expression. Was it worried?Regretful?Scared?Well I don't know exactly but it didnt look good....

"But father...." "Now Draco no buts,now take Ms.Garner on the train, and be sure to sit in her compartment." "Uhhh, yes father, come on uhhh...Jazmine." Draco said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the train. My mom and Narcissa had put our stuff on the train and had already apparated to god knows where....oh well. Draco and I got on the train and searched for a compartment. "Oh,ummm I think I see one over here." Draco sounded very hesitant to speak. One question....WHY!!!?

Draco pulled open the compartment and showed it to me,as of waiting for approval. So I said, "Uhhh...Yeah this'll be fine" I walked into it and sat down, while draco sat down oppisite me."So umm... your father is a death eater huh?" Draco asked me. " Yeah...but supposibly, or my dad says, that I have a secret power, and my dads scared he will take me and use me for bad things." My voice was shaking like a hurricane.

"Is that why you gasped when they said they're to bring Vol-, I mean you-know-who back?" "Yeah. It's just I donn't know whats gotten into him and I'm....uhhh...scared" It was just then I realized he had put his hand on my knee. "It's going to be okay. Just stick with me and you'll be alright." Draco said sounding sincere. "Thanks."I said with a small smile. "No problem" he smiled back. It was then he,I guess, realized his hand was till on my knee. He pulled it away, cleared hi throat, and started smoothing out his jeans.

"Hem,hem" a boy at the door cleared his throat, and Draco growled. "Ouhh, look Malfoy's got a girl friend!" the strange boy said while laughing. "Shut up Potter!" said Draco with a venomous tone. Then it hit you ......Potter.... I looked up and said Potter.........as in...........
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha Here it is!! I hope you guys liked it though it is a little boring I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LOADED WITH DRAMA!!! luv you guys!!<3